why access to lots of women isn't good

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
Because it encourages frequent casual sex which is low IQ animalistic behavior and ensures a shitty rebirth as a low IQ animal. This is why you should not engage in careless sex and try not to think about sex. It is bad karma and if sex is all you think about in this life than that thought will guide you in your next life. Just my theory. Voluntary celibacy is not a bad thing.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 15827 and Xangsane
As Oscar Wilde once said, “ everything in the world is about sex — except sex. Sex is about power.”

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BongMog, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others
As Oscar Wilde once said, “ everything in the world is about sex — except sex. Sex is about power.”
Oscar wilde was a faggot. Imagine taking a word he said seriousy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, onnysk, Deleted member 10104 and 1 other person
Massive cope and its nothing wrong with casual sex

Because it encourages frequent casual sex which is low IQ animalistic behavior and ensures a shitty rebirth as a low IQ animal. This is why you should not engage in careless sex and try not to think about sex. It is bad karma and if sex is all you think about in this life than that thought will guide you in your next life. Just my theory. Voluntary celibacy is not a bad thing.
you need a gf you’re in love with, has money, is hot, treats you right, is a 100% loyal, and is mad in love with, until you find that woman, sure you can stroke your ego and fuck girls

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, alriodai and Xangsane
you need a gf you’re in love with, has money, is hot, treats you right, is a 100% loyal, and is mad in love with, until you find that woman, sure you can stroke your ego and fuck girls
you need to nofap monk max

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Massive cope and its nothing wrong with casual sex
there is no wrong or right. It is just primitive behavior and thus will make you more primitive.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
you need to nofap monk max
what’s the point of that? i rarely ever jerk off anyway, cus no time and because i bust my nuts into pussies or anusses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
another mgtow moralistic coper autist

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
So what .

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Wat bro stealing my thread idea