why am i actually getting no matches on dating apps, is it ova guys

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
my tinder used to pop off i’d get loads of matches a day then it just stopped so i installed bumble again which i shagged one girl off that before but now i can’t even get any likes well i can but they are not humans they are 1/10s like rather die along type looking mfs

installed other shit like wizz and i get no requests on that anymore did at the start and hardly anyone responds and hinge is just the same

word on the street is i’m 4.5 psl too

this can’t be my looks can it guys it’s the DAMN DATING APPS!!!

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
my tinder used to pop off i’d get loads of matches a day then it just stopped so i installed bumble again which i shagged one girl off that before but now i can’t even get any likes well i can but they are not humans they are 1/10s like rather die along type looking mfs

installed other shit like wizz and i get no requests on that anymore did at the start and hardly anyone responds and hinge is just the same

word on the street is i’m 4.5 psl too

this can’t be my looks can it guys it’s the DAMN DATING APPS!!!
yo same i download it sporadically and i’ve been rated 7-9/10 but i don’t think hardly anyone uses them, they’re ghost town

i wonder why

im getting a shitload of likes and matches on hinge with 1-3 likes a day on tinder and bumble each. Seems way harder to get matches on tinder and bumble compared to hinge. On hinge i send a like and ive got like 30%+ rate of her matching me vs on tinder and bumble its 50+ swipes for a match. It oculd be location based though, my hinge is in the city near me while i actually live in the suburbs outside of it