Why am I attracted to evil violent men?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I have fought against it but I can’t any longer
Why am I attracted to evil violent men?

I've always been attracted to these types of men. Even as a child. Whenever I saw a film and there was the evil twisted character I would have a guilty attraction to them.

85% of my film/TV crushes are serial killer, degenerate, murdoures evil sick men.

I didn't have any childhood trauma I am aware off. As a teenager my dating choice in men was god awful, like genuinely psychward prison level. Very depraved sick men. I have been single for four years for many reasons that being one of the reasons. And that I'm at uni and plan to leave the country so no point establishing a relationship.

I'm curious to the fact of why I have this attraction to evil men. Is it a mental decision of self harm, mental deficiency, or is it natural for humans to seek violent men as biologically they would make better providers in cave man talk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, borismonster and Darkeningstar
lifefuel for dark triad aspirants

• +1
Reactions: acv700
All of that love will end with her worsen the psychopathic bull genes with her dumb whore midget beta genétics and her son will be a manlet low empathy Asperger child bullied in school and that watched gore to get even with the bullying:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: acv700
All of that love will end with her worsen the psychopathic bull genes with her dumb whore midget beta genétics and her son will be a manlet low empathy Asperger child bullied in school and that watched gore to get even with the bullying:ROFLMAO:
lmfao too especific. nigga you're talking about yourself