Why am i attracted to recessed kinda dumb looking ltb bitches ?

HighLtn

HighLtn

Ropemaxxing if Im not htn by 2025
I just realized im always attracted to boneless ltbs. I mean im not really attracted cause i actually hate women and i want them all dead, but idk i like this type of girls:

Screenshot 20240929 160628 TikTok
Screenshot 20240929 161110 TikTok

Thats not 100% the type i like but the only lookalike ive found rn

Is it maybe cause trauma i got from my first real ltb ugly bitch migrant gf who cheated on me, made me take drugs and destroyed my life?
Screenshot 20240929 161740 Snapchat

Dont mind my boneless uglyass, i was 17 in this pic, now 18. i changed a lot. I think I deserved the cheating cause no way i looked like this 6months-1year ago. I shouldve killed myself holy bonelessness and upper eyelid exposure.:lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ZachS and Ultimate Subhuman™
I just realized im always attracted to boneless ltbs. I mean im not really attracted cause i actually hate women and i want them all dead, but idk i like this type of girls:

View attachment 3206712View attachment 3206714

Is it maybe cause trauma i got from my first real ltb ugly bitch migrant gf who cheated on me, made me take drugs and destroyed my life?
View attachment 3206724
Dont mind my boneless uglyass i changed a lot. I think I deserved the cheating cause no way i looked like this 6months-1year ago. I shouldve killed myself holy bonelessness and upper eyelid exposure.:lul:
Just say ur a nonce mate

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and wrist cry
I hate u nigga i hope u get raped deadass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and grungymallard97
You're pathetic and you propably have acne too. Testosterone levels going crazy

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
You like stupid bitches that's it

• +1
  • +1
Yeah your kids are gonna hang themselves. Stick to whites.

• +1
Reactions: Arsene, copemaxxeer and grungymallard97
pity bump for my bhai i need to increase my post count

• +1
Reactions: Arsene and grungymallard97
Cuz they won’t dump you for being bp:feelswhy:

• +1
Cuz they won’t dump you for being bp:feelswhy:
But i wasnt blackpilled at this point. I was a really sweet nigga, i bought stuff, i drove 4h a day to see her, i cut contact to other women etc.

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, wrist cry and grungymallard97
But i wasnt blackpilled at this point. I was a really sweet nigga, i bought stuff, i drove 4h a day to see her, i cut contact to other women etc.
i miss my cuck days

you are subconsciously forcing yourself to like these women

all men are naturally stacy-sexual and find all below-average looking women unattractive

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

View attachment 3206724
Dont mind my boneless uglyass i changed a lot. I think I deserved the cheating cause no way i looked like this 6months-1year ago. I shouldve killed myself holy bonelessness and upper eyelid exposure.:lul:
Because ur not a hypergamous truecel hiding in the closet and ur a normal straight man

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit and halloweed
you are subconsciously forcing yourself to like these women

all men are naturally stacy-sexual and find all below-average looking women unattractive
Mh so its maybe some weird mentally illnes fuck

• +1
You're a twink btw inject tren or get cucked

• +1
Because you can’t pull stacies

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell
Your girl was not ugly, the first one I agree looks retarded, awful taste, I also like boneless girls, here's an improved version of that first one

View attachment 3206724
Dont mind my boneless uglyass, i was 17 in this pic, now 18. i changed a lot. I think I deserved the cheating cause no way i looked like this 6months-1year ago. I shouldve killed myself holy bonelessness and upper eyelid exposure.:lul:
same but don’t reproduce with a chink

Your girl was not ugly, the first one I agree looks retarded, awful taste, I also like boneless girls, here's an improved version of that first one

Nah trust she was ugly. Everyone of my homies told me that. Shes boneless recessed, weird nose, bad ratios and shes a migrant.

And yea, the girl u posted i also a bit like my type. Its weird

And yea, the girl u posted i also a bit like my type. Its weird
LOl its not weird this place rots even the perception of attractiveness on females, that girl has 30k followers, more than lots of "stacies" with man jaw that looksmax love to promote

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger and HighLtn