Why am I becoming more racist with age?

D

Deleted member 9801

I remember as a kid and teen I didnt care if someone was black brown or yellow

But now closer to mid 20’s can’t stand the sight of a nigger, gook or some curries. They evoke feelings of disgust in me and I’m starting to understand hitler a little more tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Danish_Retard, mortis and 11 others
my dislike for ethnics increased when I finished college, moved to the capital city and began workcelling for minimum wage
being part of the wageslave force while seeing ethnics everywhere made me question what I was contributing for
Since dropping out of society I don't really care about ethnics
I verbally abused 2 ethnics in one night a couple of months ago when I was drunk and they didn't do shit
Being in a new country I don't care if I see a white slut with an ethnic subhuman, I have no affiliation with mainland europeans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, n0rthface, the BULL and 5 others
sounds like you are low iq + impressionable so you have been radicalised on the internet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Manu le coq, n0rthface and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Your iq is increasing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15004, DwayneWhite55 and 6 others
my dislike for ethnics increased when I finished college, moved to the capital city and began workcelling for minimum wage
being part of the wageslave force while seeing ethnics everywhere made me question what I was contributing for
I verbally abused 2 ethnics in one night a couple of months ago when I was drunk and they didn't do shit
Being in a new country I don't care if I see a white slut with an ethnic subhuman, I have no affiliation with mainland europeans
When I see a group of niggers I want them to suffer tbh, dunno why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
I've grown less racist. I get everyone is different but you shouldn't hate them over it. Just accept them as they are and lets just live in our own societies.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, Manu le coq and 6 others
When I see a group of niggers I want them to suffer tbh, dunno why
Actually I do know why…cause they look like monkeys

• +1
I WANT TO KILL NIGGER MALAY FILIPINOS LIKE MYSELF. GOD HAS SPOKEN TO ME AND TOLD ME TO DO BECAUSE I AM THE MODERN JESUS AND MUST SACRIFICE MY LIFE FOR YOUR SINS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, enchanted_elixir, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
I've grown less racist. I get everyone is different but you shouldn't hate them over it. Just accept them as they are and lets just live in our own societies.
You hate aboriginals like me

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 18804
It’s not really hate, more so like disgust, they feel impure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 18804
Crazy to think whites and all the rest subhuman races are acc same species…insane shit

• +1
Bottom line…if you’re not white you’re not even human, you’re even below subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 9801
  • +1
Your autism is uncanny:lul: I love your posts man

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 9801
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 18804
Bottom line…if you’re not white you’re not even human, you’re even below subhuman
FUCK MY NIGGER KIKE PARENTS FOR CONTINUING THEIR SUBHUMAN BLOODLINE, I WILL KILL THOSE KIKES TO MAKE THEM PAY FOR THE ABOMINATION THAT THEY CREATED HAIL HITLER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801

when i look at indians i wonder how on Earth they exist

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and Deleted member 9801
The world needs to be saved from curries or any other non-white race. They’re like the mutants from X-men but with no super powers, just filth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058

Attachments

• DD7DA93B-6366-4583-8B5D-9BBE5A75E528.jpeg
    DD7DA93B-6366-4583-8B5D-9BBE5A75E528.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Manu le coq, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
  • Ugh..
The world needs to be saved from curries or any other nonwhite race. They’re like the mutants from X-men but with no super powers, just filth

don't wory my fellow white man.

by 2050 everything South of central Italy would be impossible to live.

EU got lucky they experienced migrant wave in 2010s rather then in 2050.

Seeds of hate have been planted, no accepting non-white refugees in the future.

Republicans win 2024 and 2028, 2025 onwards is going to be a winning streak for conservative non-globalist candidates.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 9801
gypsies deserve the chamber and not even the fathest left overweight becky would bat an eye if they all spontaneously dissapeared

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, MikeMew'sBitch, gamma and 2 others
I saw an Indian guy in NorthFace jacket

you should have spit on him what disgusting vile and primitive creature.

only whites that can be primitive are Slavs.

• +1
Did u throw a cent at the vernim curry?
There used to be none where I live now there's quite a few.
And the girls aren't interested in me.despite what currycels tell you

It's natural to be stubborn , disagreeable and judgemental as a man. On a large scale this manifests in the form of prejudice and racism. You are responsible for your tribe's survival, you can't take chances.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 18804
It's natural to be stubborn , disagreeable and judgemental as a man. On a large scale this manifests in the form of prejudice and racism. You are responsible for your tribe's survival, you can't take chances.
Intelligent and well written👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 9801 and BoneDensity
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9670
as people age they become more conservative.

• +1
Aryan hindus had an advanced civilization since 6000 years. What were nordics doing during that time? Indo aryans were some of the greatest ethnicities to ever exist. They started race mixing with dravidians though...

• JFL
Aryan hindus had an advanced civilization since 6000 years. What were nordics doing during that time? Indo aryans were some of the greatest ethnicities to ever exist. They started race mixing with dravidians though...

who fucking cares about what happened 6000 years ago in India??

that's the same as modern day Egyptians bragging about Ancient Egypt :lul:

that's just absurd, we live in today's day and age and in todays world WHITE civilization is the one that dominates and pushes the whole planet forward.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 9801

once the first climate refugee horde will try to get into Europe in around mid 2040s any remaining muh democracy larp would be finally dropped.

no more "muh they're human as us, so they deserve the same rights as us and our land" larp, Europe would finally free itself of this bullshit democratic ideology and become pure tribal just like the good old times

Europe will make it as hard as possible to reach Europe by creating war and destruction along the route.

The very few chavs that will reach Mediterranean and try to cross it would be annihilated by long range drones.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Ice and BoneDensity
I remember as a kid and teen I didnt care if someone was black brown or yellow

But now closer to mid 20’s can’t stand the sight of a nigger, gook or some curries. They evoke feelings of disgust in me and I’m starting to understand hitler a little more tbh
Question, what if you saw an ethnic that mogged you, spoke properly, dressed properly, was rich, and defied negative stereotypes. Does that trigger you less, not trigger you at all or...?

Question, what if you saw an ethnic that mogged you, spoke properly, dressed properly, was rich, and defied negative stereotypes. Does that trigger you less, not trigger you at all or...?
Impossible cause I’m rich and Chad
But I’d be a lot more tolerant of him, as long as he’s not a nigger

once the first climate refugee horde will try to get into Europe in around mid 2040s any remaining muh democracy larp would be finally dropped.

no more "muh they're human as us, so they deserve the same rights as us and our land" larp, Europe would finally free itself of this bullshit democratic ideology and become pure tribal just like the good old times

Europe will make it as hard as possible to reach Europe by creating war and destruction along the route.

The very few chavs that will reach Mediterranean and try to cross it would be annihilated by long range drones.
That's why I am anti-european immigration, unless you want Europe to turn into this again.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 16058
Impossible cause I’m rich and Chad
But I’d be a lot more tolerant of him, as long as he’s not a nigger
What if he is a nigger?