Why am I becoming more racist with age?

Niggers just evoke annoyance in me
No matter if he was all the things I mentioned above? What if he's lightskin on top of that?

who fucking cares about what happened 6000 years ago in India??

that's the same as modern day Egyptians bragging about Ancient Egypt :lul:

that's just absurd, we live in today's day and age and in todays world WHITE civilization is the one that dominates and pushes the whole planet forward.
Goyim, do you really believe this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
I’m starting to understand hitler a little more tbh
AffectionateEasygoingEchidna.webp

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
That's why I am anti-european immigration, unless you want Europe to turn into this again.
View attachment 1691179

it'll turn into this 100%.

Maybe not as radical but seeds of hate are already there.

Europeans are honestly the most vicious and brutal people out there.

Literally slaughtered hundreds of millions of ethnics by war, famine or genocide.

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
it'll turn into this 100%.

Maybe not as radical but seeds of hate are already there.

Europeans are honestly the most vicious and brutal people out there.

Literally slaughtered hundreds of millions of ethnics by war, famine or genocide.
They are, also don't forget what Turks did

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I used to be extremely racist against virtually every race (especially whites) because I knew how much every race hated black people.

I also used to worship whites because my origins come from a colonised African country and I grew up in a whitewashed environment (all-white school), so I hated and worshipped whites at the same time, it was weird.

Now I'm older I judge people more neutrally. 99% of people are faggots anyways whether brown, white or black and I don't trust anyone not even my own race.

The hatred in my heart has increased since I was younger but now there are a lot of factors that go into why I would hate someone, not just race.

Last edited:
Your autism is uncanny:lul: I love your posts man
I seem to get a reply pointing out my autism on a daily basis lately
I actually enjoy hearing it because this is the one place I can express how I truly feel about things and being told that those thoughts are autistic just means I am letting my thoughts flow in a natural way

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Its the opposite for me. I remember when I was a kid I would fantasize about killing niggers. I believed they were low-IQ sub-humans, and they were closer to apes than humans. I don't have as much of a problem with them now, though.

mid 20s and ethnics live that much in your head rent free? it isn’t a big deal brah

only reason I could see why you would get more racist as you get older is maybe you got cucked, or you’re starting to see that more and more whites are going interracial