Why am I being drawn to Christianity and Catholicism again?

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
It can't be reconciled with the BP, but I feel a strange feeling coming back to me again. I probably will remain atheist but im just thinking @ey88 @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, noobs, n9wiff and 2 others
Tbh you can be black pilled and Christian I believe

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ihearvoices, n9wiff, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Nah it's just impossible to reconcile i feel. How do you explain things like deformities, people being born in muslim buddhist countries etc, the general unfairness of life

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Nah it's just impossible to reconcile i feel. How do you explain things like deformities, people being born in muslim buddhist countries etc, the general unfairness of life
Idk I was just thinking about this earlier, I feel like god can’t change your genetics or how you were raised, but he can change you deal with your genetics and stuff if you know what I mean, I’m not Christian tho so idk

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Idk I was just thinking about this earlier, I feel like god can’t change your genetics or how you were raised, but he can change you deal with your genetics and stuff if you know what I mean, I’m not Christian tho so idk
If a Christian on here LOGICALLY reconciled the BP and God, life's unfairness and etc then I would actually consider believing

• +1
If a Christian on here LOGICALLY reconciled the BP and God, life's unfairness and etc then I would actually consider believing
Yeah I would like to see that tbh

• +1
Return to your white european roots

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, ihearvoices and ey88
Become pagan

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ihearvoices, ey88 and cromagnon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and slavicpsycho
Return to your white european roots
Paganism makes no sense, secularism is the future for whites since its the most logical and will progress the race the furthest

• +1
idk, i was just listening to a catholic chant and it made me ponder for a bit and evoked some nostalgia. I was raised Catholic so idk it just evoked some feelings in me. Im still atheist
Nostalgia would be doing the same traditions your ancestors did, blood memories type shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and cromagnon
Paganism makes no sense, secularism is the future for whites since its the most logical and will progress the race the furthest
Pagan virtues can still be upheld, but to be theistically pagan and genuinely believe in the gods makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, ey88 and slavicpsycho
Well modern paganism is just a secularism/satanism mix, typically involves not caring about people outside of your race/subrace

• +1
Well modern paganism is just a secularism/satanism mix, typically involves not caring about people outside of your race/subrace
whites should reject all abrahamic faiths; i have to disagree with you on the satanism part. it falls under the same umbrella as the rest of the abrahamic religions

• Hmm...
  • +1
It can't be reconciled with the BP, but I feel a strange feeling coming back to me again. I probably will remain atheist but im just thinking @ey88 @PrinceLuenLeoncur
The Holy Spirit wants you.

Sure you’re a racist but remember we are all sinners, being a Christian isn’t about being a “good person” it’s about acknowledging your flaws and repenting to overcome them.

These need not be done in one day a week or a year but can be decades. If you truly want to overcome your flaws god will aid you in doing so.

in the uk we have a word we say for football teams “It’s coming HOME” well god says “SON COME HOME”

• Hmm...
  • +1
then god is not all powerful and the bible is lying, what else would god lie about

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and ey88
whites should reject all abrahamic faiths; i have to disagree with you on the satanism part. it falls under the same umbrella as the rest of the abrahamic religions
By all Abrahamic do you really just mean Christianity? Cause that's the religion of 99% of white europeans. And christianity teaches you to love and accept shitskins and jews. Paganism is the opposite

You can be a sinner and Christian. But the black pill is a broad scope. What do you mean by that? If you mean sexier then you’re not doing a good job (I’m sexist I admit it and I’m Christian).

But the Christian God is meant to be all powerful

• +1
By all Abrahamic do you really just mean Christianity? Cause that's the religion of 99% of white europeans. And christianity teaches you to love and accept shitskins and jews. Paganism is the opposite
by abrahamic i mean;

islam
judaism
christianity
and all of its subgroups

a subgroup of christianity would be satanism since its included in the theology, the theology that which was written by jewish scribes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, ey88 and slavicpsycho
I think paganism was good for our ancestors but it is no longer practical and would provide no net positives for us.
It's a way to connect with other high IQ whites. The gods are cool and you don't have to go schizo over them, just fun to read and keep in the back of your head

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, ey88 and cromagnon
Which kind of paganism? Are you retarded brother paganism isn’t some Monolith it doesn’t have some universal belief lmfao 🤣 Greek paganism incorporated African gods of Egypt and Nubia so did the romans so which paganism.

by abrahamic i mean;

islam
judaism
christianity
and all of its subgroups

a subgroup of christianity would be satanism since its included in the theology, the theology that which was written by jewish scribes
I mean satanism as in the mindset, not the belief in satan and other evil spirits. Only care for those within your tribe, disregard everyone else is a simple way to describe it

• +1
Which kind of paganism? Are you retarded brother paganism isn’t some Monolith it doesn’t have some universal belief lmfao 🤣 Greek paganism incorporated African gods of Egypt and Nubia so did the romans so which paganism.
Greeks are shitskins

• +1
In islam how much you suffer in this world is parallel with how much you will be awarded in afterlife

• +1
I mean satanism as in the mindset, not the belief in satan and other evil spirits. Only care for those within your tribe, disregard everyone else is a simple way to describe it
still using the term as a designation for yourself implies an association with abrahamism which isn't ideal if you're a white supremacist anti-abrahamist. just say youre a tribalist

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and ey88
If you were ever Christian you’d know this can be answered really easily with one word “The Fall”

We inherited the consequences of sin and the primary consequence is death and the proclivity to Sin.

Roman Catholics get this wrong and have “original sin” and believe we are inheriting the sins of the Fathers etc and think we inherit sin through the parental act of sex :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: which removes human agency entirely lol 😂. But we EO don’t believe in that nonsense all humans are totally within their agency to not sin we are just tilted closer to want to sin that’s it

• Hmm...
  • +1
still using the term as a designation for yourself implies an association with abrahamism which isn't ideal. just say youre a tribalist
The core idea of satanism has been around before christianity and modern satanism goes more into depth then tribalism

• +1
If you were ever Christian you’d know this can be answered really easily with one word “The Fall”

We inherited the consequences of sin and the primary consequence is death and the proclivity to Sin.

Roman Catholics get this wrong and have “original sin” and believe we are inheriting the sins of the Fathers etc and think we inherit sin through the parental act of sex :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: which removes human agency entirely lol 😂. But we EO don’t believe in that nonsense all humans are totally within their agency to not sin we are just tilted closer to want to sin that’s it
Why would our benevolent god let people who had nothing to do with the original sin suffer for it?

i.e., why would god let people with extreme deformities be born while others are born with model tier looks? how is that in any way "benevolent"? this is where i struggle to reconcile God and the BP.

• +1
Greeks are shitskins
Greeks are white. And the romans as well, once again you can’t even prove what Paganism is legit lmfao it’s such a retarded belief system so chaotic there’s a reason Europe got rid of that nonsense 1.5k years ago

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
The core idea of satanism has been around before christianity and modern satanism goes more into depth then tribalism
even varg rejects the term satanist he just refers to himself as a tribalist iirc

• +1
If Europe was satanist, all jews and ethnics will be gone. That's why it mogs

• JFL
Greeks are white. And the romans as well, once again you can’t even prove what Paganism is legit lmfao it’s such a retarded belief system so chaotic there’s a reason Europe got rid of that nonsense 1.5k years ago
Christianity is chaotic too

• +1
christianity would be satanism since its included in the theology
Not all forms of Satanism is theistic and linked to Christianity

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho, ey88 and cromagnon
Brown shitskins from jerusalem invaded europe and forced them to convert to christianity if that's what you mean by "getting rid of paganism"

• +1
Not all forms of Satanism is theistic and linked to Christianity
they arent all theistic sure but they are definitely linked to christianity in a way. satanism comes from the hebrew word satan which means "adversary" which eventually morphed into the fallen angel in christianity, a central figure of christianity. so if you use the term "satanist" to describe yourself like it or not you have linked yourself to the christian faith in a way

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and n9wiff
Why would our benevolent god let people who had nothing to do with the original sin suffer for it?

i.e., why would god let people with extreme deformities be born while others are born with model tier looks? how is that in any way "benevolent"? this is where i struggle to reconcile God and the BP.
I just told you we don’t suffer for original sin.

We suffer the consequences of others actions. A child born or a mother who smokes will be born with deformities it’s not that child’s fault but as a CONSEQUENCE of his parents actions he now has deformities.

This world is fallen and Jesus will come and restore the world once more to how it was supposed to be from the start pure and free from all suffering. But as of now we humans must deal with what we have, we are finite beings we cannot know the ways or whims of god but we can at least have some understanding of why he did what he did which is to say “Human free will led to these issues”

I myself suffer a lot I’m suicidal myself due to my predicament in life but I’ll never blame god for i don’t have the full story and sometimes we suffer to be drawn closer to him like myself

I just told you we don’t suffer for original sin.

We suffer the consequences of others actions. A child born or a mother who smokes will be born with deformities it’s not that child’s fault but as a CONSEQUENCE of his parents actions he now has deformities.

This world is fallen and Jesus will come and restore the world once more to how it was supposed to be from the start pure and free from all suffering. But as of now we humans must deal with what we have, we are finite beings we cannot know the ways or whims of god but we can at least have some understanding of why he did what he did which is to say “Human free will led to these issues”

I myself suffer a lot I’m suicidal myself due to my predicament in life but I’ll never blame god for i don’t have the full story and sometimes we suffer to be drawn closer to him like myself
genetic deformities are not the fault of anyone

• +1
Brown shitskins from jerusalem invaded europe and forced them to convert to christianity if that's what you mean by "getting rid of paganism"
Nope. Europeans willingly converted because it’s a superior religion. If your ODIN was so strong he’d had beaten Christ but CHRIST CONQUERES ALL

they arent all theistic sure but they are definitely linked to christianity in a way. satanism comes from the hebrew word satan which means "adversary" which eventually morphed into the fallen angel in christianity, a central figure of christianity. so if you use the term "satanist" to describe yourself like it or not you have linked yourself to the christian faith in a way
Why does it matter tho, this whole thing just contradicts satanism in itself, that you shouldn't give a fuck about what other people say or do, so it doesn't even matter to a satanist.

genetic deformities are not the fault of anyone
I gave an example the example was an alcoholic mother drinking whisky preganent causing the child to be deformed. It’s 100% the mothers fault for the kids deformity

Don’t strawman me @ey88

Adam and Eve were retards and thanks to them we have issues that’s the point. Not saying it’s anybody’s fault alive today sure but fact is there’s consequences for every action

• +1
Nope. Europeans willingly converted because it’s a superior religion. If your ODIN was so strong he’d had beaten Christ but CHRIST CONQUERES ALL

Youtube shorts... blud
Hot Sauce Crying GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

• +1
Why does it matter tho, this whole thing just contradicts satanism in itself, that you shouldn't give a fuck about what other people say or do, so it doesn't even matter to a satanist.
it matters because if you want to reject all things judaic you have to reject satanism too, thats all im saying

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I gave an example the example was an alcoholic mother drinking whisky preganent causing the child to be deformed. It’s 100% the mothers fault for the kids deformity

Don’t strawman me @ey88

Adam and Eve were retards and thanks to them we have issues that’s the point. Not saying it’s anybody’s fault alive today sure but fact is there’s consequences for every action
ok but my point is you gave an example of some sort of deformity being the fault of another person, sure, but what about something like a genetic anomaly causing a deformity?

• +1