Why am I being drawn to Christianity and Catholicism again?

it matters because if you want to reject all things judaic you have to reject satanism too, thats all im saying
He’s like an atheist who has moral values unironically embedded within the Christian paridime just so funny

They hate Christianity but can’t escape it :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: ey88
ok but my point is you gave an example of some sort of deformity being the fault of another person, sure, but what about something like a genetic anomaly causing a deformity?
When death came into the world imperfection came into the world. There’s a good video on this called the problem of evil

Nope. Europeans willingly converted because it’s a superior religion. If your ODIN was so strong he’d had beaten Christ but CHRIST CONQUERES ALL

I kinda see the beauty in it, most whites are enslaved unhappy christians, and the white atheists live unhappy nihlistic lives. Only by chance and maybe destiny a very small minority of white europeans discover paganism // europeanism and figure out the real meaning to life

• +1
Nah it's just impossible to reconcile i feel. How do you explain things like deformities, people being born in muslim buddhist countries etc, the general unfairness of life
absolutely everything is fair

the only reason you may see something as unfair in any context is being relative to abstract rules

like how you may think someone with a deformity is unfair, you have set fairness limited to the feeling that everyone should have unalienable rights

christianity is sun and victory worship

the only thing that unifies christianity is worshipping the truth and thus merit

christianity is an atheist’ religion

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and ey88
Well modern paganism is just a secularism/satanism mix, typically involves not caring about people outside of your race/subrace
So wait do you believe in pagan gods or no?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
When death came into the world imperfection came into the world. There’s a good video on this called the problem of evil

why would god choose to ignore the imperfections against modern ppl who did nothing as revenge for something done thousands of years ago by random people? how is that even remotely benevolent?

• +1
Reactions: noobs and ey88
why would god choose to ignore the imperfections against modern ppl who did nothing as revenge for something done thousands of years ago by random people? how is that even remotely benevolent?
Kid I don’t have all the answers, god is God your a finite being a teenager you don’t even know the essentials of life yet and you think to grasp the mind of an infinite being.

You stating how can “God be benevolent” is a value claim based upon what exactly? Your presuppositions of benevolence? Your preconceived notions of benevolence are not objective but are relative and subjective, the fore you cannot ground it in anything

God never got “revenge” on Adam and Eve, this is typical western Christian retardation showing. God didn’t punish Adam and Eve he exiled them from the garden out of mercy he didn’t want them to live forever as sinners his love is what allowed death to enter into the world but unfortunately we inherited the nature of Adam and Eve hence our proclivity to sin and imperfection to enter the world

But if that doesn’t suffice go ask ChatGPT

• +1
if humans were perfect they would be god

for god to do anything outside of the perfect emptiness of itself it would have to be imperfect

if god created a perfect thing then it would just be nothing since god is all perfect

Last edited:
  • +1
Kid I don’t have all the answers, god is God your a finite being a teenager you don’t even know the essentials of life yet and you think to grasp the mind of an infinite being.

You stating how can “God be benevolent” is a value claim based upon what exactly? Your presuppositions of benevolence? Your preconceived notions of benevolence are not objective but are relative and subjective, the fore you cannot ground it in anything

God never got “revenge” on Adam and Eve, this is typical western Christian retardation showing. God didn’t punish Adam and Eve he exiled them from the garden out of mercy he didn’t want them to live forever as sinners his love is what allowed death to enter into the world but unfortunately we inherited the nature of Adam and Eve hence our proclivity to sin and imperfection to enter the world

But if that doesn’t suffice go ask ChatGPT
if you don’t have the answers, then who does? is there any sufficient explanation in the bible for the widespread suffering and injustices we see in the world? it seems like god's plan, if there is one, doesn't address the randomness or unfairness of so much of it.

god is described as benevolent—meaning his goodness and love are supposed to extend to all, without exception. if he’s "all-good," why do we see so much needless suffering? how does a loving, omnipotent god allow genetic disorders, diseases, and natural disasters to exist? these aren't just consequences of "sin"; they seem random, unearned, and cruel.

even if we accept the idea that humanity has a proclivity to sin due to the fall of adam and eve, that still doesn’t explain why innocent people are born into suffering through no fault of their own. why would a benevolent god allow things like genetic disorders or terminal illnesses in children? these tragedies can't be brushed off as mere "punishments" or consequences of sin. they seem like flaws in the very fabric of creation.

so how does the idea of an all-good, merciful god hold up in the face of this reality?

thats my question @PrinceLuenLeoncur and it seems there is no sufficient answer to it from anyone here

• +1
if you don’t have the answers, then who does? is there any sufficient explanation in the bible for the widespread suffering and injustices we see in the world? it seems like god's plan, if there is one, doesn't address the randomness or unfairness of so much of it.

god is described as benevolent—meaning his goodness and love are supposed to extend to all, without exception. if he’s "all-good," why do we see so much needless suffering? how does a loving, omnipotent god allow genetic disorders, diseases, and natural disasters to exist? these aren't just consequences of "sin"; they seem random, unearned, and cruel.

even if we accept the idea that humanity has a proclivity to sin due to the fall of adam and eve, that still doesn’t explain why innocent people are born into suffering through no fault of their own. why would a benevolent god allow things like genetic disorders or terminal illnesses in children? these tragedies can't be brushed off as mere "punishments" or consequences of sin. they seem like flaws in the very fabric of creation.

so how does the idea of an all-good, merciful god hold up in the face of this reality?

thats my question @PrinceLuenLeoncur and it seems there is no sufficient answer to it from anyone here
im going to bed goodnight

• +1
Reactions: noobs

Go fucking ask Reddit or chat GPT you can’t even make an amount off “cruelty” or “benevolence” in your regarded non existent worldview lmfao learn basic philosophy kid

I don’t think it’s contradictory to his benevolence nor do I think it’s cruel so you been refuted there lol it’s that easy because everything to you is relative I can just say “Nuh uh” to your bullshit

As I said to ask CHat GPT these low tier “If god real why bad thing happen :soy::feelsuhh:“ questions I ain’t got time for idiotic convos

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Go fucking ask Reddit or chat GPT you can’t even make an amount off “cruelty” or “benevolence” in your regarded non existent worldview lmfao learn basic philosophy kid

I don’t think it’s contradictory to his benevolence nor do I think it’s cruel so you been refuted there lol it’s that easy because everything to you is relative I can just say “Nuh uh” to your bullshit

As I said to ask CHat GPT these low tier “If god real why bad thing happen :soy::feelsuhh:“ questions I ain’t got time for idiotic convos
You can’t go on online crusades proselytizing Christianity to everyone then not being able to properly answer a genuine inquiry without throwing ad-hominems around every 3 seconds jfl

You can’t go on online crusades proselytizing Christianity to everyone then not being able to properly answer a genuine inquiry without throwing ad-hominems around every 3 seconds jfl
@slavicpsycho 🤷

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho

people suffer because god wants people to exist, if he wanted no suffering then he would get rid of earth.

god is the creator of universe so dictates ethics. god is all good because he is the maker of the game so follows all the rules perfectly.

the maker of a game decides what’s good and bad, if the players decide to change their perspective it is to the loss of the player

in every game there good and bad, if i hack flappy bird and make a robot that plays flappy bird for me there is no point

using that logic u think you should kill yourself because then there’s no suffering

people suffer because god wants people to exist, if he wanted no suffering then he would get rid of earth.

god is the creator of universe so dictates ethics. god is all good because he is the maker of the game so follows all the rules perfectly.

the maker of a game decides what’s good and bad, if the players decide to change their perspective it is to the loss of the player

in every game there good and bad, if i hack flappy bird and make a robot that plays flappy bird for me there is no point
If god ignoring the suffering in the world is good by him then I won’t believe in such a god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and noobs
@slavicpsycho 🤷
Just don't argue with him either research what your ancestors believed in and do that, or just abandon all deities and live life however you want

Easy hypothesis to gods existence: Why do Nordics and Indians share the same planet?

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
If god ignoring the suffering in the world is good by him then I won’t believe in such a god
this is the blackpill of god

you say that god is incompatible with the blackpill, now you reject this truth?

god is only what is true and it is only you who is affected by non belief

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Being christian implies a black pilled view of human nature as christians consider earth a fallen world.

What isn't comparable is seeing women as queens lol

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and noobs
this is the blackpill of god

you say that god is incompatible with the blackpill, now you reject this truth?

god is only what is true
Bruh I’m too tired RN you speak in such a cryptic fashion

• +1
Reactions: noobs
God likes the suffering nigga. He lashes out at humans several times in bible.

God is described as a jealous god.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and cromagnon
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
I can I just don’t find this worthy of my time to answer I have done so, so many times before it’s no longer worth my attention. Go ask Reddit or chat got or watch

Or remain ignorant I could honestly care less

lol such a retarded childish reply “I don’t like you so ima say you don’t exist” lol what a retsrd

Anyways you asked a stupid question not worthy of my time but I stumbled upon this randomly today. IF YOU TRULY want answers watch this. Or you can continue being an idiot arguing for arguments sake

absolutely everything is fair

the only reason you may see something as unfair in any context is being relative to abstract rules

like how you may think someone with a deformity is unfair, you have set fairness limited to the feeling that everyone should have unalienable rights

christianity is sun and victory worship

the only thing that unifies christianity is worshipping the truth and thus merit

christianity is an atheist’ religion
Dude stop spreading gnostic bullshit around. Sunnworship my ass I didn’t know you were a Gnostic heretic thought we cucked you weirdos in the 2nd century