WHY AM I FUCKED HAVING CHADLITE PARENTS?

GreedIcon

GreedIcon

Bronze
This is something that torments me, wich i dont really have a solid explaination to, WHY I'm kind fucked facially when I have really SOLID looking parents, my dad used to be gl when young, mogger eye area and skull, even though hes fat and old now, doesnt look really bloated, and my mother looks young at 44, mogger zygos and bones, both 6'1 and 5'8 BUT I END UP AS A 6' ALMOST 6'1 ADHD BONELESS CEL THAT DOESNT HAVE EITHER ZYGOS, JAW OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THE ONLY THING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM LEADMAXXING IS THAT I HAVE A DECENT HARMONY, AND DECENT HEIGHT, BUT MY PALATE, NOSE, BONES ARE OVER.
Am I a victim of genetic recombination? What shit does this fucking DNA have to recomb with? Its envieroment fault? because I was fucking raised on a cockroach hut, having all the worst habits possible, suffered from dislocated jaw since child and even NOW. DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO? DO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO FRAUD EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF MY BODY WITHOUT FEELING LIKE A GENETIC SCAMMER?

Image 1

• +1
Reactions: goo25
This is something that torments me, wich i dont really have a solid explaination to, WHY I'm kind fucked facially when I have really SOLID looking parents, my dad used to be gl when young, mogger eye area and skull, even though hes fat and old now, doesnt look really bloated, and my mother looks young at 44, mogger zygos and bones, both 6'1 and 5'8 BUT I END UP AS A 6' ALMOST 6'1 ADHD BONELESS CEL THAT DOESNT HAVE EITHER ZYGOS, JAW OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THE ONLY THING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM LEADMAXXING IS THAT I HAVE A DECENT HARMONY, AND DECENT HEIGHT, BUT MY PALATE, NOSE, BONES ARE OVER.
Am I a victim of genetic recombination? What shit does this fucking DNA have to recomb with? Its envieroment fault? because I was fucking raised on a cockroach hut, having all the worst habits possible, suffered from dislocated jaw since child and even NOW. DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO? DO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO FRAUD EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF MY BODY WITHOUT FEELING LIKE A GENETIC SCAMMER?

Fucking same .

bro get a palate expander or braces or some shit.

Genetic recombo's a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
have you even finished growing yet?

some people don't masculinize until their 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33424, elzde95, kuroro and 3 others

Im 17 almost 18 but i dont think being a late bloomer is my case, i was literally 5'10 at 12-13 yo

Im 17 almost 18 but i dont think being a late bloomer is my case, i was literally 5'10 at 12-13 yo
I was 6'2 at 13 or something and haven't grown height wise since, still was a very late bloomer, no brow ridge until age 25~

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Donkeyballs
Blud has a "Chadlite" mother

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33424, Informationcapitali, Deleted member 32196 and 1 other person
I was 6'2 at 13 or something and haven't grown height wise since, still was a very late bloomer, no brow ridge until age 25~
Fuck, the thing is i have brow ridge but high eyelid exposure, beard sice 15 and stuff like that, but in some other bone aspects i look like a failed mutation

• So Sad
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Fuck, the thing is i have brow ridge but high eyelid exposure, beard sice 15 and stuff like that, but in some other bone aspects i look like a failed mutation
some parts of your body like your clavicles grow until your later twenties, and facial growth doesn't really end for most men until their early twenties even if they're not late bloomers.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
some parts of your body like your clavicles grow until your later twenties, and facial growth doesn't really end for most men until their early twenties even if they're not late bloomers.
God bless that, could I get some shit like hgh or supplements? im planning to buy stacks before its to late

how old are you now?

unless you have a growth disorder it won't make much of a difference.
I heard that some side effects can make some bone growth like skull, wrist, even nose, guess only thing that leaves is MSE or whatever that expands my bones

I heard that some side effects can make some bone growth like skull, wrist, even nose, guess only thing that leaves is MSE or whatever that expands my bones
it can also grow your hands and feet, but it's very random and likely wouldn't make you look better.

it can also grow your hands and feet, but it's very random and likely wouldn't make you look better.
Yes, looks kinda cope, unrelated but what you think about calistenics for gym ceiling? its kinda fun but idk about phyisique

Yes, looks kinda cope, unrelated but what you think about calistenics for gym ceiling? its kinda fun but idk about phyisique
you'll get pretty far with it as long as you're doing the basics like pull/muscle ups, dips, push ups and such, but you'll stagnate after a while, no need to worry about it until you're there though, gym equipment isn't particularly expensive second hand and there's always people looking to get rid of theirs.

• +1
Reactions: GreedIcon
you'll get pretty far with it as long as you're doing the basics like pull/muscle ups, dips, push ups and such, but you'll stagnate after a while, no need to worry about it until you're there though, gym equipment isn't particularly expensive second hand and there's always people looking to get rid of theirs.
Yes, got very nice strenght results at least, hope pull ups help with clavicles

Indeed not saying I look good but when I was 18 I was a bloated boneless subhuman when I entered 20 I became mtn with decent bones.

• +1
Reactions: Orc

How old are you?

Your mandible grows until you are 20. Wait until then to say it’s over.

You gave me a little hope I think I might still be fucked though because my mom has no brown ridge and her brother doesn’t either, but my dad has a mogger brow ridge. Right now it’s looking like imma end up like my moms brother though. 17 rn

I have had the same fate
my dad was 6'5 and my mum 5'8 but i am 5'11
my mum is very good looking and im recessed,nct and a lot of other flaws, only thing that saves me from being subhuman it's harmony

I have had the same fate
my dad was 6'5 and my mum 5'8 but i am 5'11
my mum is very good looking and im recessed,nct and a lot of other flaws, only thing that saves me from being subhuman it's harmony
you got a good envieroment?