Why am I high T yet my jaws are recessed

D

Deleted member 8853

Random account
My eye area browridge nose and eyebrows and everything looks high t and masc.Not to mention how i have a hairy body. But my maxilla zygos and lower third are slightly recessed. Not dogshit tier but neither forward grown.

Is testosterone levels during puberty theory cope?

Bones are purely determined by genetics + mouth breathing right?

my bones are insane and no one else in my family has them so not sure how i got them lol

my eyebrows, lashes and beard are thick as fuck, hairy chest also

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and datboijj
my bones are insane and no one else in my family has them so not sure how i got them lol

my eyebrows, lashes and beard are thick as fuck, hairy chest also
Oddly enough i can only grow a goatee and hairs on my neck. Can't grow a full beard despite having a mustache since 12 lmao

Oddly enough i can only grow a goatee and hairs on my neck. Can't grow a full beard despite having a mustache since 12 lmao
that’s very strange bro u would’ve through by the age of 14 you’d have a full beard

i’d always have a beard after school holidays even when i was around 14 first day back and i’d be flexing my high t but the teachers would make me shave it off jfl

bitches with literally zero testosterone (Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome)
All have a jaw
some are huge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
mouthbreathing, bad posture affect the lower third when developing more than testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 15405, Deleted member 8904 and 1 other person
mouthbreathing, bad posture affect the lower third when developing more than testosterone
I mouthbreathed like crazy and still do.

that’s very strange bro u would’ve through by the age of 14 you’d have a full beard

i’d always have a beard after school holidays even when i was around 14 first day back and i’d be flexing my high t but the teachers would make me shave it off jfl
Your genes give you a thick beard, doesn't have anything to do with T. If you want to be real high T then start pampering yourself. Stop walking and start skipping wherever you go. Start getting regular manicures/pedicures, and take pictures of your meals then upload on social media before eating them.

Your genes give you a thick beard, doesn't have anything to do with T. If you want to be real high T then start pampering yourself. Stop walking and start skipping wherever you go. Start getting regular manicures/pedicures, and take pictures of your meals then upload on social media before eating them.
5EB64054 06F9 458E 912B 6E9C5999AF2A

tell me i’m not a high t masc mogger?

Are you a mouth breather?

View attachment 1355765

tell me i’m not a high t masc mogger?
You're masculine looking. That's for sure. T count though isn't something that can always be discerned just by looking.

How's your mood? Are you generally pretty stable? How's your long term planning? Do you change your plans often?

Having low T will make you act like a woman. It will keep you from being able to see the big picture. Your life vision will be foggy. For teen boys this is normal, and excusable to a certain extent, but a man should never be living without some important goal somewhere in front of him. A man should never lose sight of where he stands in the grand scheme of things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218 and Deleted member 14677
That's one reason why. Also, good bone structure is more linked to good genetics than good testosterone level.
Almost all of my bones in my body are nice except for my jaws