Why am i not attracted to hot men, and only women?

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Even if such men are objectively and undoubtedly attractive, both in terms of the face and the body I simply feel nothing when looking at them. In fact I feel a strong distaste of the female figure. I'm quite disgusted.

86f31930c5aacaa7dda45c5580c04b08.jpg

Whenever I look at this it just does nothing for me.

Contrary to looking at THIS, the female figure, which makes me go crazy at least in terms of sexual stuff.
619Yn0NX21L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Can someone explain this phenomenon from a scientific standpoint? Is there something wrong with me?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 30552 and Gonthar
In fact I feel a strong distaste of the female figure. I'm quite disgusted.

Contrary to looking at THIS, the female figure, which makes me go crazy at least in terms of sexual stuff.
I'm confused, you're contradicting yourself, do you like or not women?

There are multiple theories as to why males tend to be more attracted to physically attractive females than attractive males. One theory is that attraction is based on fundamental biological needs - males are typically programmed to seek partners who are physically healthy and fertile, and physical attractiveness in females is associated with these traits. Additionally, evolutionary psychology suggests that males are more visually oriented than females, which may explain why they are more likely to be attracted to physical features.

However, it is important to note that these theories are not conclusive and do not apply to everyone. Attraction is a complex and multifaceted phenomenon that involves a combination of multiple factors. Sexual orientation and personal preferences also play a significant role in who people are attracted to.

Therefore, while males may be more commonly attracted to physically attractive females, individuals of all genders have the potential to be attracted to various attractive traits and individuals.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mug, Primalsplit and Deleted member 18582
Sexual orientation and attraction are complex and unique to each individual. There is no one-size-fits-all answer to why someone may experience certain attractions or lack thereof. However, I can provide some general insights that might help you understand your feelings better.

Sexual orientation is generally categorized into several groups, including heterosexual (attracted to the opposite gender), homosexual (attracted to the same gender), bisexual (attracted to both genders), and others. It is possible that you identify as a lesbian, which means you are primarily attracted to women.

There could be various factors contributing to your lack of attraction to "hot men" and your preference for women. Some potential explanations could be:
  1. Innate sexual orientation: Your sexual orientation may be an inherent part of your identity, and you naturally feel attracted to women.
  2. Past experiences and conditioning: Past experiences or social conditioning can influence your preferences and feelings. It's possible that your upbringing, cultural background, or specific life events have shaped your current feelings and attitudes.
  3. Psychological and emotional factors: Your experiences and emotions might play a role in shaping your attractions. Sometimes, feelings of disgust or distaste towards a particular gender might be linked to deeper psychological factors that could be worth exploring with a therapist or counselor.
  4. Fluidity and exploration: It's important to remember that sexual orientation can be fluid for some individuals, and it's okay to have different feelings and attractions at various points in life.
  5. Personal preferences: Ultimately, attraction is subjective, and people are drawn to different qualities in others. You may have specific preferences that align more with women.
It's essential to remember that whatever your sexual orientation may be, it is valid and should be respected. There is no right or wrong when it comes to whom you are attracted to.
If you find that your feelings of disgust or distaste are causing distress, confusion, or interfering with your well-being, it may be beneficial to talk to a mental health professional who can help you explore and understand your emotions more deeply. They can provide support and guidance in navigating your feelings and personal identity.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Maddy cline 😍😍

I dunno. Sounds pretty bad. Maybe therapy can help.

There are multiple theories as to why males tend to be more attracted to physically attractive females than attractive males. One theory is that attraction is based on fundamental biological needs - males are typically programmed to seek partners who are physically healthy and fertile, and physical attractiveness in females is associated with these traits. Additionally, evolutionary psychology suggests that males are more visually oriented than females, which may explain why they are more likely to be attracted to physical features.

However, it is important to note that these theories are not conclusive and do not apply to everyone. Attraction is a complex and multifaceted phenomenon that involves a combination of multiple factors. Sexual orientation and personal preferences also play a significant role in who people are attracted to.

Therefore, while males may be more commonly attracted to physically attractive females, individuals of all genders have the potential to be attracted to various attractive traits and individuals.
Chatgpt headass 💀

• JFL
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 29786