Why am i not building muscle?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
I go 2-3 x per week for upper body + Abs training in the Gym.

Yet the results don't seem too promising.

Not a sign of abs yet and if i can believe the digital body fat scale I'm 14% body fat already

How long you been working out for?

• +1
Reactions: Aero and LooksThinker
abs are genetic

I've done sit ups, ab wheel and planks since I had limbs in the womb, but still have garbage abs. Some of us just suck.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Freixel
I've done sit ups, ab wheel and planks since I had limbs in the womb, but still have garbage abs. Some of us just suck.
Yes, I've been doing 200 abs almost every day for 2 years + calisthenics and the motherfuckers can barely be seen.

I have to anorexiamaxxing to make them look

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Yes, I've been doing 200 abs almost every day for 2 years + calisthenics and the motherfuckers can barely be seen.

I have to anorexiamaxxing to make them look
abs are pretty rare and only really pop in the right lighting and conditions

also don't do workouts every day

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
Are you eating enough?

No, it's impossible for me to stuff me with food.

I just can't force myself.
There you have the problem. You won't grow if you are not eating enough. You shouldn't start eating 10 donuts per day but try to eat some good food whenever you feel slightly hungry / not full, especially during the day

No, it's impossible for me to stuff me with food.

I just can't force myself.
There you have the problem. You won't grow if you are not eating enough. You shouldn't start eating 10 donuts per day but try to eat some good food whenever you feel slightly hungry / not full, especially during the day
"why i'm not building muscle"

cuz ur wasting ur time dude being natty and not even bulking :lul::lul: u can't put any reasonable size at maintance or in a deficit

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
"why i'm not building muscle"

cuz ur wasting ur time dude being natty and not even bulking :lul::lul: u can't put any reasonable size at maintance or in a deficit
But you will bloat yourself and have a chubby face. It's not worth it tbh.

I just go to the Gym to have a reason to showermax more regularly and out of boredom and habit tbh.

But you will bloat yourself and have a chubby face. It's not worth it tbh.

I just go to the Gym to have a reason to showermax more regularly and out of boredom and habit tbh.
u can always debloat later lol

temporary loss for FUTURE GAINS

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I go 2-3 x per week for upper body + Abs training in the Gym.

Yet the results don't seem too promising.

Not a sign of abs yet and if i can believe the digital body fat scale I'm 14% body fat already
Klinefelter's

digital scales arent accurate for things like body fat percentage lol, and you have to eat enough to even grow the abs in the first place

digital scales arent accurate for things like body fat percentage lol, and you have to eat enough to even grow the abs in the first place
With sensors they are correct

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer