why am i only productive late at night?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I waste all day on stupid shit like watching pointless videos on jewtube, but then when midnight strikes i suddenly feel super motivated to do productive shit, so i only end up being productive for 1-3 hours per day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, try2beme and 13 others
maybe because everything is dark and quiet so the body doesn't feel the need to go out chasing distractions left and right, so you end up in a flow state because of the focus you have at night

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, aleksander, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
ADHD>???!?!??

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member and sergeant blackpill
ADHD>???!?!??
Overly diagnosed

Almost every adult has a fucking attention span of 6 mins nowadays. Adhd only legit if uve had it in your childhood already

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, aleksander, Big White Cuck and 7 others
I'm assuming you wake up late. But it's to an extent, procrastination.

Please, try not to do too many important things at night. Not only may it fuck up your sleep, but, if you were doing homework and it's harder than anticipated, your fucked for the night.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 6128 and Gaygymmaxx
Overly diagnosed

Almost every adult has a fucking attention span of 6 mins nowadays. Adhd only legit if uve had it in your childhood already
attention span is something you train, niggas nowadays don't train anything so what do u expect

if people listened more and talked less shit the world would be a better place

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Big White Cuck, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Overly diagnosed

Screenshot 20220422 213124 PicCollage

Yeah I believe it's the result of cell phones, TV, modern sugary ass foods, and an overall lack of drive caused by the above. Instant gratification will halt progress and prevent our modern geniuses from doing anything valuable. If you can sit on your ass and act like "I can't pay attention" instead of doing the work why wouldn't you? And our society encourages it, the "ADHD" kids at my school don't even try, when we are given test they go to another room and get help from teachers, 3 answer choices instead of 4, and on homework packets half the answers are already filled in. Seriously. It's encouraged to not try your hardest and it's going to bite us in the ass soon enough.

Of course some kids will truly have a lack of focus their whole lives and it can be genetic, but the vast majority are the result of social conditioning.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, Crusile, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Abused dog incel vidya player trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
OP its all about
View attachment 1646620

Yeah I believe it's the result of cell phones, TV, modern sugary ass foods, and an overall lack of drive caused by the above. Instant gratification will halt progress and prevent our modern geniuses from doing anything valuable. If you can sit on your ass and act like "I can't pay attention" instead of doing the work why wouldn't you? And our society encourages it, the "ADHD" kids at my school don't even try, when we are given test they go to another room and get help from teachers, 3 answer choices instead of 4, and on homework packets half the answers are already filled in. Seriously. It's encouraged to not try your hardest and it's going to bite us in the ass soon enough.

Of course some kids will truly have a lack of focus their whole lives and it can be genetic, but the vast majority are the result of social conditioning.

Very well written:feelsokman:
We wont be having new teslas or einsteins any more on this planet. We are all trying to entertain ourselves the whole time - preferably with vids short enough that do not require any thinking or attention span (tiktok culture).

I am really trying to fix my issue with gratification. You wont be succesfull in life ir u cant delay gratification

I once did a 2 month dopamine detox and I felt like my iq raised by 20 points ngl. But depression hit and I couldnt do it any longer

• +1
Reactions: blonde chad and Deleted member 6128
View attachment 1646620

Good post.

However, I will continue to take Adderall for the IQ gains:feelshah:.

I waste all day on stupid shit like watching pointless videos on jewtube, but then when midnight strikes i suddenly feel super motivated to do productive shit, so i only end up being productive for 1-3 hours per day.
same tbh. if i have 7 days to do an assignment i'll do it all in the last 2 hours

im physically unable to do 5 minutes of work straight unless its due the same day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
everyone in this thread needs to try methylphenidate or amphetamine.

What does productive mean to you? What do you actually accomplish?

What does productive mean to you? What do you actually accomplish?
i'm making music, so that means writing lyrics, composing and mixing and all that shit.

I just wish i could feel the way i do at midnight and beyond all day.
I'm gonna start trying to structure my days differently, gonna start the day with a cold shower and then going for a 10-15 km jog. Get that shit out of the way first, right now i do that shit in the late afternoon/evening.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
View attachment 1646620

instant gratification is placebo, it is not a real thing. adhd means literally braindamaged subhuman. its not underdiagnosed is just very common and modern schooling is very intensive

instant gratification is placebo, it is not a real thing. adhd means literally braindamaged subhuman. its not underdiagnosed is just very common and modern schooling is very intensive
:feelsuhh:

This is because there is a dip in the stress hormone cortisol, which remains high during the day as the evening approaches and night sets in your body reduce the secretion of cortisol to prepare for sleep, making you relaxed and hence more productive

• +1
Reactions: blonde chad
I just wish i could feel the way i do at midnight and beyond all day.
I'm gonna start trying to structure my days differently, gonna start the day with a cold shower and then going for a 10-15 km jog. Get that shit out of the way first, right now i do that shit in the late afternoon/evening.
long cardio not good, produce heaps cortisol. HIIT better

OP its all about

Very well written:feelsokman:
We wont be having new teslas or einsteins any more on this planet. We are all trying to entertain ourselves the whole time - preferably with vids short enough that do not require any thinking or attention span (tiktok culture).

I am really trying to fix my issue with gratification. You wont be succesfull in life ir u cant delay gratification

I once did a 2 month dopamine detox and I felt like my iq raised by 20 points ngl. But depression hit and I couldnt do it any longer
exactly. i was on a serious path becoming physicist studying like a crazy mf, i have won couple of national physics olympiads and got into top 10 in my country, even got into a country team [all of this from self-study, nobody taught me shit, while others had 4 teachers] but then when i watched this niggas become milionere at 20 i decided that it would be an self disaster to continue this path

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Same, that simple procastination cause ur body doesnt feel like it theres no urgency to do the tasm

I wonder the same, cause it's the same as you for me.