Why am I only sexually turned on by violence or pain in other people?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I literally have to think of wars or things that would get me arrested if I mentioned them on here to get hard during sex. And its difficult to have sex with a girl unless I despise her or have contempt for her.

You're a sadist like me. Years of abuse have turned me into a vengeful mofo which leads to my fucked up fetishes. I get hard from imagining women crying, getting beat up, being tied up and abandoned, and being eaten as well. :ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
You're a sadist like me. Years of abuse have turned me into a vengeful mofo which leads to my fucked up fetishes. I get hard from imagining women crying, getting beat up, being tied up and abandoned, and being eaten as well. :ogre:
Yeah I had a rough life but I've always been like this. I remember when I was 11 I looked up the word rape. And I read about it on wikipedia for 10 hours it was the first time I felt sexual arousal.

Yeah I had a rough life but I've always been like this. I remember when I was 11 I looked up the word rape. And I read about it on wikipedia for 10 hours it was the first time I felt sexual arousal.
I enjoy reading actual rape stories, not that bullshit from literotica. I enjoy it more when it involves wincest, especially coerced wincest. :feelshah:

I enjoy reading actual rape stories, not that bullshit from literotica. I enjoy it more when it involves wincest, especially coerced wincest. :feelshah:
For legal reasons I won't go into it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499