Why am I physically incapable of sleeping

nigtard

nigtard

All I ask for is one full night sleep nothing more.Even when I am tired I can't sleep.When I fall asleep I can't sleep for more than 10 minutes because I get paranoid about hearing floorboards or someone watching me.My sleeping is basically being awake at the same time,I am never truly asleep.

• +1
Reactions: Fish and stunna
Calcified pineal gland?

• Hmm...
Reactions: nigtard
sounds like schziphrenia. why would you be afraid of being watched? just lock the door close the curtains. if you really live in a such a high threat environment, buy a gun and become proficient with it.

i go to sleep by lying in bed watching youtube videos

• Hmm...
I'm too stupid to know what that means dumb it down
Ingesting too much fluoride leads to increased pineal gland calcifications, which affects melatonin

Fucked hormones and neurotransmittaz

Incel trait

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Latinolooksmaxxer
apnea? if this is true is a giga looksmin, fix it going doc or ask the healthmaxxer schizos on here

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
sounds like schziphrenia. why would you be afraid of being watched? just lock the door close the curtains. if you really live in a such a high threat environment, buy a gun and become proficient with it.

i go to sleep by lying in bed watching youtube videos
I don't even live in a dangerous area.I have been paranoid about everything for a long time but It's gotten worse in the recent years. Before I used to be able to at least sleep sometimes.Now I'm constantly paranoid that I will get killed in my sleep, kidnapped etc....
I can't trust nobody not even myself

Ingesting too much fluoride leads to increased pineal gland calcifications, which affects melatonin
I don't ingest fluoride I am a very cautious man

• +1
Reactions: Fish
Same I have a hard time tying to sleep

• +1
Same I have a hard time tying to sleep
The thing is even when I am sleeping I am never asleep.It feels like I'm awake but just with my eyes closed.Any little movement and I'm jumping out my bed

All I ask for is one full night sleep nothing more.Even when I am tired I can't sleep.When I fall asleep I can't sleep for more than 10 minutes because I get paranoid about hearing floorboards or someone watching me.My sleeping is basically being awake at the same time,I am never truly asleep.
Im under your bed buddy

Have you tried sleeping with the lights on? Maybe you’re just afraid of the dark which makes you feel uneasy

diagnosis is simple you are non NT and have paranoia

go to a shrink

Have you tried sleeping with the lights on? Maybe you’re just afraid of the dark which makes you feel uneasy
Not even with lights its even worse.With lights I am so paranoid its crazy

diagnosis is simple you are non NT and have paranoia

go to a shrink
Not going to some therapist who is going to pump me full of pills.Only way I ever go to a therapist is if I am arrested and forced to

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Not even with lights its even worse.With lights I am so paranoid its crazy
You just need to realize that whatever it is that you fear, in all the years you were alive until today, it never actually happened. It’s just a fake scenario in your head making you feel uneasy, but in reality nothing really happened. Probably caused by a trauma in the past

Last edited:
  • Woah
Not going to some therapist who is going to pump me full of pills.Only way I ever go to a therapist is if I am arrested and forced to
take the pillpill bro

• Hmm...
You just need to realize that whatever it is that you fear, in all the years you were alive until today, it never actually happened. It’s just a fake scenario in your head making you feel uneasy, but in reality nothing really happened. Probably caused by a trauma in the past
I try to but my brain is too fucked,I am trying to fix it

I ve slept like 4 hours in the past 48 hours idk what I m doing but I m too lazy to go to bed atp.

Concerning your issue maybe try to reach extreme relaxation before going to bed ? Like listen to some bhuddist chants (dk if that s a thing) and make peace with the universe (jfl)