Why am I sad when I have a gf and money and a good home?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
why am I complaining about my life when it’s good? I guess that goes to show that some people will never be happy. You can give them the moon and stars and they’ll complain. I bet if I had a yacht with a private island I’d still hang myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, BrahminBoss, Manletmachine and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel and Vermilioncore
why am I complaining about my life when it’s good? I guess that goes to show that some people will never be happy. You can give them the moon and stars and they’ll complain. I bet if I had a yacht with a private island I’d still hang myself
Past a certain point, aka no stress about food, shelter, bills and safety.
Happiness and contentment level feeling is entirely based on ones mental makeup and unrelated to outside life circumstances.

Because you don’t have that. You’re alone and never speak to any woman. You never had a girlfriend. You don’t have your own place. You never do any of these things you post about. It’s all in your head. You wish you had these things but you don’t, so you try to live in a fantasy world.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Shit pain equilibrium genetics

Because you don’t have that. You’re alone and never speak to any woman. You never had a girlfriend. You don’t have your own place. You never do any of these things you post about. It’s all in your head. You wish you had these things but you don’t, so you try to live in a fantasy world.
Based grinch!

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Give it to me

Tldr: you are incel