Why am I seeing more white girls with asian guys?

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
I swear Eastern Europe is the only place it's more common to see young white girls with asian guys than white guys with asian girls. Wtf is going on?

• JFL
Reactions: Geneticist, Johanjohan and Deleted member 29155
I swear Eastern Europe is the only place it's more common to see young white girls with asian guys than white guys with asian girls. Wtf is going on?
@Artemis

thoughts? @Geneticist

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist
So you are east european? I thought u were british

Decisive kinh victory

So you are east european? I thought u were british
I am American with EU citizenship from one parent but now I live in Eastern Europe.

In the US I would never see white girls with asian guys. Here it's more common, and always girls who look around 18. I never see a middle aged white woman with an asian man. Also the 19 year old girl I met at a club a few months ago apparently is obsessed with k-pop and follows like 500 koreans on instagram.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
I am American with EU citizenship from one parent but now I live in Eastern Europe.

In the US I would never see white girls with asian guys. Here it's more common, and always girls who look around 18. I never see a middle aged white woman with an asian man. Also the 19 year old girl I met at a club a few months ago apparently is obsessed with k-pop and follows like 500 koreans on instagram.

Wtf you're american

Because AMWF is the future, especially with the younger generation of foids who are increasingly thirsting for Asians more and more

Koreans are UP as fuck rn

I cannot deny it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and Johanjohan
JBA is a thing

Shit I’m in the same boat got eu citizenship from one parent but born in us and live there. Is it better in Europe than the US because I’m getting fucked in America. Should move?

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Both are RARE.

I cannot talk for the rest of EE, but in russia this is because all russian men are capable to get a cute russian woman, usually with betabuxx. So they do not need to go abroad to Asia. Russian men who do this usually go away from russia to asia completely. And then you will not even know they are russian, because they look Nerdic. Only EA males come to russia en masse, and only a FEW of them manage to find local girls.

so over for us cumskins, asian guys can just do skincare and get a middle part then they automatically get all the white foids. so long as theyre not severely recessed, no ones gonna give a shit about their shitty maxillas and other failos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back