Why am I so angry?

M

moggathon

Banned
I’m just angry constantly. I have extremely violent thoughts at even the slightest inconvenience. How do I combat this?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Axii, apocalypse and TechnoBoss
Focus on destroying humanity

• +1
Reactions: Axii and TechnoBoss
I’m just angry constantly. I have extremely violent thoughts at even the slightest inconvenience. How do I combat this?
Same tbh

Something subconscious bothering you

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
The Dark Knight Fun GIF by Bombay Softwares

@moggathon what country are you from

Overoverover
Do you feel pride in your country's current state
I’ve lost interest in caring. We need to go down before we can go up. Look How bad Germany was pre ascension.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
high T

• Love it
Reactions: moggathon
I’ve lost interest in caring. We need to go down before we can go up. Look How bad Germany was pre ascension.
I think GB has permamently lost, I mean you have and indian PM, how the fuck is GB even supposed to ascend anymore

I think GB has permamently lost, I mean you have and indian PM, how the fuck is GB even supposed to ascend anymore
How did Germany ascend? Nationalistic willing white men which we have an abundance of. Rishi sunak ,everyone hates and has done a shit job and will be gone this year. Your people have probably been raped by us so I can understand your bias but I can assure you, you will be raped again. In due time.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
How did Germany ascend? Nationalistic willing white men which we have an abundance of. Rishi sunak ,everyone hates and has done a shit job and will be gone this year. Your people have probably been raped by us so I can understand your bias but I can assure you, you will be raped again. In due time.
Ah yes legendary british rape of finland
What I really mean is there aren't enough people who want a Britain like that and even if there are they'll be labeled dangerous and prevented from partaking in politics

Ah yes legendary british rape of finland
What I really mean is there aren't enough people who want a Britain like that and even if there are they'll be labeled dangerous and prevented from partaking in politics
I though you was ethnic jfl. There’s millions that want British like this. They aren’t. But also, the uk is very very racist, it’s just spoke about behind closed doors and very closeted. Reform uk is labeled as racist but has collected 12% of the votes.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and Deleted member 52452
I though you was ethnic jfl. There’s millions that want British like this. They aren’t. But also, the uk is very very racist, it’s just spoke about behind closed doors and very closeted. Reform uk is labeled as racist but has collected 12% of the votes.
GB, what a glorious fucking nation it was
Good luck on restoring glory