Why am i so assymetrical in the camera app?

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
On snapchat or tiktok im not assymetrical at all or in the mirror but on the camera app i am

Ur losing ur mind nigga wtf are u talking about

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and damon3400
this is probs you rn

• So Sad
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
On snapchat or tiktok im not assymetrical at all or in the mirror but on the camera app i am
Because it's showing the inverted image and you're brain isn't used to that image of yours
This is what you'll look irl to other people de this is very common like 95% of the population

Because it's showing the inverted image and you're brain isn't used to that image of yours
This is what you'll look irl to other people de this is very common like 95% of the population
no other people see you as symmetrical as you do, the reason you look assymetrical in inverted image is because all assymetry is doubled
ex: your nose bends 2mm to the right but in inverse image your brain sees it as 4mm to the left instead of 2 because it’s used to seeing it 2 to the right. Meanwhile other people are used to seeing you that way so you look normal

• +1
Reactions: user123456
no other people see you as symmetrical as you do, the reason you look assymetrical in inverted image is because all assymetry is doubled
ex: your nose bends 2mm to the right but in inverse image your brain sees it as 4mm to the left instead of 2 because it’s used to seeing it 2 to the right. Meanwhile other people are used to seeing you that way so you look normal
Life fule

Bro you just explained how mirror works and creates virtual image there's a difference between virtual and real image

there's a difference between virtual and real image
no shit, however your assymetries aren’t worse than you think they are like an inverted camera image might have you think

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
no shit, however your assymetries aren’t worse than you think they are like an inverted camera image might have you think
can u look at my post and tell me if im good?