yubo is so free jfl, i got 16k requests within a week and im a high mtn 6”5,

"I reject girls by never talking to them" kinda vibe ahh shit.

This guy hops on yubu and thinks those numbers mean girls IRL would worship him.

Meanwhile he is sitting behind a computer getting zero pussy LMAO

But as has been said, numbers online mean shit and numbers mean shit. It is all about what experience you get & if you actually get anything IRL.
i never claimed to get pussy or any slays, in fact i’ve said multiple times in a khhv and yubo adds mean nothing or any dating apps, i have no experience with any foid. i never said girls will worship me , jfl this what you get when your try help the community with new ways to try and get pussy

If your 6ft 5 and white or black MTN or Latino or light skin arab and arab passing curry then you can't be a khhv unless your a fucking autist

I knew pencil necks LTN 6ft 3+ in high school that were getting MULTIPLE girlfriends and multiple foids crushing over them.

All the guys bitched about their faces looking mid but it didn't matter .

After high school if your MTN and 6ft 3+ and you fill out the frame you can get away being MTN, and you'll still get a lot of attractive women .
just deny the black pill theory jfl

Yeah niggas here are so down bad they think talking to another girl(s) or getting likes is the same as actual sex & IRL validation. Not by far.

I can understand it but it's pathetic how far down we have come as men.
i never said it’s the same? you niggas are on an incel forum talking like your a chad that slays stacies on the daily, you cannot have an ego against others while being on here when i came saying im a khhv, and trying to help others get pussy.

I doubt he got any meetups at all, if he can get 16k requests girls that are worth meeting easily get 50k, and I bet they are still only meeting with legit chads

I've seen legit LTNs get texts and messages on here means nothing if they don't meet up
i never claimed to get any meet-ups, and 100% there are girls with way more than me. but it is still good for other khhv like me to try and get girls, while you act like a terrachad who slays daily, i’m trying to help others instead of trying to put them down

Extremely frauded pics. Second doesn't even show her face at all.

That is probably a LTB-MTB at best.

You niggas so retarded when it comes to seeing through girls fraud.

Ofc you won't meet her tho. No one cares how many matches or girls interested when you're fucking frauding to insane levels yourself.
brutal that a ltb would never look you in the face, pm me pics of you i’ll ask her if she would fuck you

i never claimed to get any meet-ups, and 100% there are girls with way more than me. but it is still good for other khhv like me to try and get girls, while you act like a terrachad who slays daily, i’m trying to help others instead of trying to put them down
How is this putting people down or good for khhv? They are giving girls attention for nothing in return, I know guys who have gotten attention from girls on wizz and yubo but they ghost them after some texts

they arent getting meetups or slaying so its just a waste of their time and giving girls attention jfl

• +1
Reactions: zub111
help others get pussy.
nobody is getting pussy off of this app that wouldn't have gotten it on other dating apps, khhv trying this out will stay that way cause these girls only want to meet chads

• +1
Reactions: zub111 and Sprinkles
don’t u have to pay for boosts

• Ugh..
Reactions: nword49
can you show face in pm in curious

• +1
wait till you get to 20+. shit goes south rq

• +1
wait till you get to 20+. shit goes south rq
when you’re a bit older you need money, social skills and so on. looks won’t cut it at that point unless you’re super good looking

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler and zub111
when you’re a bit older you need money, social skills and so on. looks won’t cut it at that point unless you’re super good looking
yea fr, normies always saying as you get older getting girls will be easier, im convinced it’s exact opposite

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I’m too old for this shit.

can u pm me ur yubo pics too ? wanna see some reference pics for dating apps

View attachment 3030657
this app is literally filled with jbs it’s insane , and they are all so desperate and horny jfl. if you truly care enough about slaying you should download this app and start, i don’t do that but anyone else can easily, im literally a high mtn and i feel like a ltb on
tinder rn holy shit. i also haven’t paid for shit on here (6”5 high mtn 17 khhv london)
Can you still use it if youre 22 or will the cops arrest me

this thread is literally gold for dating appcels why is no one repping???
Becuase it doesn’t fucking work. You think we ain’t tried SHITbo

• +1
Just be within the 0.1% of height, bro.

• Hmm...
yea fr, normies always saying as you get older getting girls will be easier, im convinced it’s exact opposite
It’s only easier if you make the cut. I have seen it in real time for myself, I’m non NT but back in the days shit was easy for me. Now I get maybe 3 opportunities a year max with girls I actually find ok.

Oh well, it’s the way shit goes. Gotta level up or keep crying

• +1
It’s only easier if you make the cut. I have seen it in real time for myself, I’m non NT but back in the days shit was easy for me. Now I get maybe 3 opportunities a year max with girls I actually find ok.

Oh well, it’s the way shit goes. Gotta level up or keep crying
You rememner Gudru?

P in V boyo, P in V

Everything else, well you know, cope