Why am I so chopped on back camera

recessed62

recessed62

Iblamehighinhib
Joined
Oct 14, 2025
Posts
206
Reputation
134
I have pretty puffy cheeks since childhood, but with all the sports I do and things I eat it isn’t that bad anymore. I look fairly good in the mirror but somehow on back camera (on video) my fucking cheeks look so buff and my head looks like a goddam ball.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
i don't have the heart to tell you
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and sørenyuko
1791284941827
 
I have pretty puffy cheeks since childhood, but with all the sports I do and things I eat it isn’t that bad anymore. I look fairly good in the mirror but somehow on back camera (on video) my fucking cheeks look so buff and my head looks like a goddam ball.
its inverted so how parts of your face are placed may look weird to you but other people see you like this and are used to it so its not that serious

about how your face looks

camera lens distort reality

the most accurate way to see yourself is an inverted mirror so see if you can buy one
 
  • +1
Reactions: recessed62

Similar threads

Y
Replies
6
Views
38
Younglinng
Y
Bars
Replies
12
Views
65
bibodude
B
MOGGER4562
Replies
2
Views
18
MOGGER4562
MOGGER4562
LeFort 4 Enjoyer
Replies
8
Views
89
LeFort 4 Enjoyer
LeFort 4 Enjoyer
markye67
Replies
4
Views
29
ChudGod69
ChudGod69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top