Why am I so damn ugly?!?!?!?!

LeFort 4 Enjoyer

LeFort 4 Enjoyer

Iron
Joined
Jan 26, 2026
Posts
114
Reputation
122
Fuck

I look so weird not even surgery will save me realistically
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BecomingX, maximuslaid, vux and 2 others
Brother you are genetic trash and should have been aborted but being ugly is liberating now you can give up and ldar since you know it's not possible
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
Real for the Grey flowing in avi, been there
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and vux
Brother you are genetic trash and should have been aborted but being ugly is liberating now you can give up and ldar since you know it's not possible
Don't feel too bad for me I'm like Ltn but I just hate my flaws because they're borderline unfixable.
 
Don't give up and try to cope before you think about roping. Get into body building and see what you can become. Study a bit more and learn cool shit. Spend money on fuck all just so that it brings you any form of happiness. Help your community in anyway possible. Be a productive member of society, whatever that fuck that may mean to you. I promise you that there is much more to life than looks and although it fucking hurts being ugly, there are people out there who are forgiving and don't care about looks at all. :FeelsRainMan: Keep your head up, G.
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and LeFort 4 Enjoyer
Don't give up and try to cope before you think about roping. Get into body building and see what you can become. Study a bit more and learn cool shit. Spend money on fuck all just so that it brings you any form of happiness. Help your community in anyway possible. Be a productive member of society, whatever that fuck that may mean to you. I promise you that there is much more to life than looks and although it fucking hurts being ugly, there are people out there who are forgiving and don't care about looks at all. :FeelsRainMan: Keep your head up, G.
Who said I was roping lol? Never.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and BecomingX

Similar threads

bIiss
Replies
18
Views
84
bIiss
bIiss
Lorence
Replies
16
Views
112
Troo_
Troo_
no1softee
Replies
5
Views
43
Игорь бурда
Игорь бурда
recessed_00
Replies
11
Views
183
macbookpro_2015
M
_MVP_
Replies
20
Views
182
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top