Why am i so fucking ugly

But i think i am or average mtn at least, i really dont get you here? Am I being bad at rating or what
At your current stage, you're no higher than ltn. But as the others say, there might be potential.

You could do with some bone mass and clearer skin take aromatase inhibitors and rub your skin with coconut oil (hard fat organic unfiltered)

• Hmm...
Reactions: tmn_123
6'2 but i live in country where all niggers are tall so its over :(
nigga jfl 6'2 is considered tall anywhere you go, go gym and wait till ur puberty is over cause u just got hormonal acne but itll prob go away if it doesnt hop on smth to get rid of it. just get a healthy diet and try moneymaxx so u can get scalp reduction when youre 18-20. youll mog just trust the process

• Hmm...
i just turned 16 tell me the honest truth, i already know. Just want to be sure
Im 16, i think that im high ltn if nothing but I live life of subhuman in some way
Now im going to cope saying its the cameras problem 🤡
any chance for me to live a life?
View attachment 3040403
Sort the hair, get in the gym the facila hair doesnt work

U will look like clavicular after that

Maybe you'll be able to reach high MTN with some surgeries. Idk why u ugly, ask god, your parents or something idk

Maybe you'll be able to reach high MTN with some surgeries. Idk why u ugly, ask god, your parents or something idk
they are both sub5s and got sub5 son and then wonder why their son is a loser (its not because of his looks 100%)

you are norwood 2 at 16,thats honestly disturbin asf,your a grown ass man to me your already past physical prime

they are both sub5s and got sub5 son and then wonder why their son is a loser (its not because of his looks 100%)

Genetic recomp is a bitch, and beauty is far from being as hereditary as height. Most good looking people's parents are average, that being said sub4 shoudln't be allowed to breed ofc.

Genetic recomp is a bitch, and beauty is far from being as hereditary as height. Most good looking people's parents are average, that being said sub4 shoudln't be allowed to breed ofc.
agree 100 percent bro, especially if they are mentalcels like my parents.. I was doomed from beginning :lul:

i just turned 16 tell me the honest truth, i already know. Just want to be sure
Im 16, i think that im high ltn if nothing but I live life of subhuman in some way
Now im going to cope saying its the cameras problem 🤡
any chance for me to live a life?
View attachment 3040403
bro you can easily get mtn just debloat haircut accutane and train Masseter and u will instantly ascend over 6 monthz

• Hmm...
you are below average currently, but its so easy for you to ascend its deserved, train your masseter, your maxillary projection seems good enough to where you would actually benefit from training your jaw, you have worse genetics for your hairline, although it may just be due to your angle, try going for a hairstyle that covers it, get a buzz, and if you go bald just shave it off as it wont make much of a difference anyway, your lips are thinner, so try to cover it up with facial hair, and your eyebrows are light, so try darkening them, if they still look crap, try hair recovering chemicals

also do all the basics as it will help with your genetics (mewing, nose breathing, gym, posture)

it's too early to tell. for now just soft-maxx until 18. if you still look like a subhuman, then consider surgeries in a couple of years maybe.

• +1