why am i so high bodyfat?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
don't get it, people tell me that im skinny and should gain weight when im in clothes but naked i look above 20% bf, i just wish i was 10% so i can see my muscles everywhere.
Received 999679233829621

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard and Pietrosiek
Or get more muscles you stupid Hindu bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6191, SadnessWYJ and 4 others
don't get it, people tell me that im skinny and should gain weight when im in clothes but naked i look above 20% bf, i just wish i was 10% so i can see my muscles everywhere.View attachment 679571
Not as fat as me you look actually normal i would guess you are around 22% bf. Im At like 35%.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Azoriko
bmi is cope, the only thing that matter is bodyfat
but i look skinny when im in clothes, what gives tbh, probably low testosterone or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Madhate and Pietrosiek
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pietrosiek
but i look skinny when im in clothes, what gives tbh, probably low testosterone or something

It's because you don't have real muscles so with simple logic you should understand that your bodyfat is high even tho you're skinny.
not always about low test, you prob on the computer all fucking day give your muscles 0 stimulation and you eat like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
It's because you don't have real muscles so with simple logic you should understand that your bodyfat is high even tho you're skinny.
not always about low test, you prob on the computer all fucking day give your muscles 0 stimulation.
yeah but to gain muscle i need to bulk which is additional bf fuark

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
yeah but to gain muscle i need to bulk which is additional bf fuark

you can cut first (just not a srs cut) and after that to slowly bulk. well the reality is that you have to look like shit for a while to fix that. the good part is that you're already don't look amazing so..yeah no excuse.

you can cut first (just not a srs cut) and after that to slowly bulk. well the reality is that you have to look like shit for a while to fix that. the good part is that you're already don't look amazing so..yeah no excuse.
I'm at the gym for 2 months now and have gained 3kg in this period, thats like 1kg-1.5kg muscle and 1-2kg fat. It's over

• JFL
I'm at the gym for 2 months now and have gained 3kg in this period, thats like 1kg-1.5kg muscle and 1-2kg fat. It's over

don't gain weight too fast bro, pure bulking is a meme (even tho 1.5 a month when you start is ok)

• +1
don't gain weight too fast bro, pure bulking is a meme (even tho 1.5 a month when you start is ok)
i can't find my maintenance calories, I've been eating 3200-3400kcal the past two months and gained 3kg, will reduce it to 3000kcal from now so i gain 1kg a month at most

• JFL
i can't find my maintenance calories

you will find that soon, before you know it you would be able to get it even without gauge your food.. just by looking.
you're only 2 months in, trust the process.

you will find that soon, before you know it you would be able to get it even without gauge your food.. just by looking.
you're only 2 months in, trust the process.
but even with the slowest bulk im still going to gain fat and look fatter afterwards while i just want to have muscles and be defined

• JFL
didn't you use to gymcel? now your body looks like shit, impressive