Why am I so unloveable?

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
No one genuinely loves me, if they do I always fuck it up by convincing myself they don’t like me.
Then I let them know that they’re probably gonna leave me and then they do. No one fights for me.
Why can’t my brain just be normal? Why do I have so many trust issues and insecurities. I don’t understand. Why do I always make myself and other ppl believe I’m worth nothing

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, sportsmogger, Manfrommars and 7 others
love yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, SidharthTheSlayer, DarkAscender and 4 others
No one genuinely loves me, if they do I always fuck it up by convincing myself they don’t like me.
Then I let them know that they’re probably gonna leave me and then they do. No one fights for me.
Why can’t my brain just be normal? Why do I have so many trust issues and insecurities. I don’t understand. Why do I always make myself and other ppl believe I’m worth nothing
Same shi here

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and PsychoDsk
oh my pookie bear :owo::owo:

• JFL
Reactions: ImVerySorry
At least your not the most retarded guy on the forum

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
Sheit what a cuck thread tbh
I ain’t the person I was 1 hr ago :aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Akhi and oily703
your brother loves you, J loves you, your closest friends love you.

Abused dog syndrome
I also do the same with women, I tell them my red flags too early because I cannot be dishonest. Like I don't want them to love me because nobody did.

Last edited: