Why am I sometimes scary to others who are also causing me anxiety sometimes?

D

Deleted member 11212

Iron
I remember like 6 months ago I would look in the mirror after training in my room and I would be giga scared as fuck of myself and giga intimidating for no reason not anymore nearly as much tho. Also drop blackpill on why specific people give anxiety to others?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Well looking at your browridge and your beard I can kinda see why you look scary.
Oh wait

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11212
Being shy can make you look creepy because people don't know what you are thinking or how you are feeling, they can feel threatened by your shyness if they are unable to see that it is actually shyness. It's not caused by how you look, it's caused by your personality, the vibe that you give off when walking into a room, people can sense your mental state, if you seem happy and normal (mentally), people won't feel anxious around you, and they will want to be around you more.

You have a far greater chance of being rejected by women or people in general if you are shy when talking to strangers. Low self confidence is less attractive than high self confidence. What most people here call NT is just confidence and social skills, if you master those, making friends and getting dates will become much easier, as long as you're not fat.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
Well looking at your browridge and your beard I can kinda see why you look scary.
Oh wait
I used to have a full beard when i was 17 and my jock tier skull/midface with chico pheno is what scared me the most about muh self in the mirror tbh tbqh ngl. u had to have been there bro

Being shy can make you look creepy because people don't know what you are thinking or how you are feeling, they can feel threatened by your shyness if they are unable to see that it is actually shyness. It's not caused by how you look, it's caused by your personality, the vibe that you give off when walking into a room, people can sense your mental state, if you seem happy and normal (mentally), people won't feel anxious around you, and they will want to be around you more.

You have a far greater chance of being rejected by women or people in general if you are shy when talking to strangers. Low self confidence is less attractive than high self confidence. What most people here call NT is just confidence and social skills, if you master those, making friends and getting dates will become much easier, as long as you're not fat.

no shit nigga everybody and they grandma knows this im not shy at all, im asking the blackpill on why people cause me anxiety sometimes.

no shit nigga everybody and they grandma knows this im not shy at all, im asking the blackpill on why people cause me anxiety sometimes.
Because you lack experience for social situations. People who have a lot of experience are not anxious like you.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic and Deleted member 11212
Because you lack experience for social situations. People who have a lot of experience are not anxious like you.
So the more and more I talk the less anxiety I will feel? Can you confirm this as a fact

So the more and more I talk the less anxiety I will feel? Can you confirm this as a fact
It makes sense, if you date a lot of women, then dating will become easy because you'll know all the steps to get her to your bed as quickly as possible. If you try to talk to more strangers in real life, you'll become more comfortable with it the more that you do it, and eventually, your anxiety will go away completely.

You're just afraid/anxious because you lack the experience so it's a new intimidating thing, I feel the same when I do things that I'm not used to doing, I'm always shy around new people because I haven't talked to many people for the past 5 years, if I had tried to make friends and put more effort into socializing, I would be better at it. And if I had dated many women, it would be so much easier to do it now because I would know how to do every step easily.

And since it requires experience, it means that when you start, you'll be really bad at it and you'll get better and better with time, you can't be an expert on day 1. There are some exceptions though, some guys are born with an unusual gift of being comfortable around people, the guy that I made a rating thread on and everyone said he was a Chad, he is one of these people, his social skills were better at the age of 10 than most adults so he had the advantage over all the other kids when trying to succeed with the girls in our class and he only got better at it as he got older. Meanwhile, guys like me who had very few opportunities to talk to people and none to talk to women didn't improve at all the entire time so of course we are not good at it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11212