Why Am I Still Fixated on My High School Oneitis?

zerotohero

zerotohero

Roping soon
It's been years since high school, yet I can't shake off thoughts about my oneitis from back then. She's got more red flags than a Communist parade, we never really clicked, and to top it off, she's got a boyfriend now.

But here's the kicker: I'm meeting this other girl who's everything my oneitis isn't. She's nice, she's single, she's available, and she ticks all the boxes – cute face, nice body, the whole deal. So why the hell am I still hung up on someone who's clearly not the right fit?

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and Zeruel
You care too much

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and TechnoBoss
It's been years since high school, yet I can't shake off thoughts about my oneitis from back then. She's got more red flags than a Communist parade, we never really clicked, and to top it off, she's got a boyfriend now.

But here's the kicker: I'm meeting this other girl who's everything my oneitis isn't. She's nice, she's single, she's available, and she ticks all the boxes – cute face, nice body, the whole deal. So why the hell am I still hung up on someone who's clearly not the right fit?
You're thinking like a woman now

you fear of missing out on something which is never going to happen. you either stop or this will go on forever, your choice. i must say it will probably get better when you spend some time with your girl.

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero

After suggesting a future date with this new girl, she ended up ghosting me. Classic move, right? I can’t help but wonder, why do women insist on beating around the bush instead of just being upfront about their lack of interest?

I mean, she seemed interested enough in our conversations, so what gives? It’s frustrating as hell to put yourself out there only to be met with radio silence.

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
Back to square one, boys.

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
She just messaged me again after 19 hours without any sign of life. Why the fuck are women like that?

She says she wanna meet me, but she doesn’t show enough interest.

How much do I need to wait until I reply to her message? Guys.

Relatable

I still think about one of my oneitis from HS like once every week. Hard to shake it off but it really doesn’t consume me so I just ignore it

• +1
Relatable

I still think about one of my oneitis from HS like once every week. Hard to shake it off but it really doesn’t consume me so I just ignore it
Nice to hear I'm not alone in this. Yeah, it's strange how those thoughts can linger, even after so long.

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
Nice to hear I'm not alone in this. Yeah, it's strange how those thoughts can linger, even after so long.
I mean I graduated like a year ago JFL. But yeah never seeing her again prob

Just walked out of my apartment and this borderline subhuman Argentinian (who’s super thugmaxxed) walked out with his HTB gf and another couple who’s also super thugmaxxed. The other girl was a blonde stacylite and her bf (I assume) was like an LTN (kinda like an ugly Jeremy Meeks)

These fuckers probably had a foursome or something lmao. They were already dressed ready to go out and it’s like 10:30AM

• JFL
Scarcity mindset

I GOT ON DELIVERED AGAIN.

Mar 4, 2024? Wait, I've been talking to this "new girl" for 3 weeks already? DAMN, TIME FLIES BY.