Why am I still shorter than my mom and dad at 17, my brother will soon heightmog me at 11

97baHater

97baHater

Confirmed truecel and manlet
It's so fucking over I'm treated like a subhuman by everyone and I know when that mf will be 15-17 he will start to bully me, in fact, it's not even over since it never fucking began

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
Can I grow if my growth plates are closed?

• +1
How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Chronic inceldom can stunt growth

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta and 97baHater
Can I grow if my growth plates are closed?
No. Only LL can make u grow after ur plates are fused anything you read otherwise is cope

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and gabbeascend
It's so fucking over I'm treated like a subhuman by everyone and I know when that mf will be 15-17 he will start to bully me, in fact, it's not even over since it never fucking began
So unlucky bro, Im so unlucky too with my balding at 16

• So Sad
No. Only LL can make u grow after ur plates are fused anything you read otherwise is cope
Thanks for the reply bro, I will stay at 5'4 since surgeries are haram.:feelsrope:

So unlucky bro, Im so unlucky too with my balding at 16
Yeah balding at 16 is unlucky asf, are you white? I have a white friend and he already is at Norwood 3 at 18

• JFL
Reactions: bedes, 97baHater and mike21
First question don't be offended was your mom a whore by any chance
:lul::lul::lul: No, my parents come from a very tiny village back in Algeria so I don't think she was one, the village looks like this (Just to give you an idea on the size and how unlikely it would be.)

• +1
You better go ER

Just cope and “play with the cards you’re dealt with”

• JFL
Just cope and “play with the cards you’re dealt with”

Jokes aside, I will try to do my best but being a KHHV until I die is prob what I will end up like

5'4, mom is 5'7 and dad is 5'8
wtf your genetics are actually good. You either have a legit HGH deficiency or you’re a giga late bloomer (which you’d know by asking ur doctor about ur bone age).

IMG 9962

View attachment 2923960
Jokes aside, I will try to do my best but being a KHHV until I die is prob what I will end up like
We all know life is unfair, but if there is really nothing you can do about it, why would you even care? That’s just pointless

• Hmm...
wtf your genetics are actually good. You either have a legit HGH deficiency or you’re a giga late bloomer (which you’d know by asking ur doctor about ur bone age).

View attachment 2923964
That will be without a doubt the height of my two brothers, seeing this is honestly just giga suifuel, I even think my lil bro can be taller than that since he is 5'3 at 11,
it says he might go up to 6'2 (I think they are exagerating but yeah)

• So Sad
Reactions: hello12344
Take hgh or you're gonna spend the rest of your life complaining on r/short

Take hgh or you're gonna spend the rest of your life complaining on r/short
Growth plate fused, I will finish my life on r/shortguys instead since it's blackpilled:blackpill: