Why am i such a fucking idiot?

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
I always complain foids dont like me cuz im subhuman etc(i never talk to them first) . But yesterday at the club i had all the chances in the world to approach one that im interested in and i didnt do shit cuz i was waiting for the right moment💀. This mindset has ruined many things in my life fr

• +1
Reactions: roman7 and InnerVoid
You cucked yourself but at least it wasn't your oneitis.

• So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Ä°nteresting.

• Hmm...
ddid you get IOIs?

• Hmm...
ddid you get IOIs?
One was literally dancing behind me and looking at me all the time, same as many others and the one im interested in came to our table multiple times because we have common friends, tbh she ignores me but i feel like shes doing it on purpose cuz she was looking at me at previous times and know shes acting like i dont exist. Anyway i think the main problem is that im too insecure and it stops me from having fun

One was literally dancing behind me and looking at me all the time, same as many others and the one im interested in came to our table multiple times because we have common friends, tbh she ignores me but i feel like shes doing it on purpose cuz she was looking at me at previous times and know shes acting like i dont exist. Anyway i think the main problem is that im too insecure and it stops me from having fun
why cant i experience this?

• JFL