Why am I terrified of creepy crawlies but not spiders or mosquitos

PeiFan94

PeiFan94

Pei make my zygos narcy inc.
I was at a diner with my friends after a hike and I nearly spilled my water after I saw a tick crawling on my arm. How come I'm a scaredy cat like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Vermilioncore
nah what type of hillbilly duck dynasty ah lifestyle is bro living

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and PeiFan94
I’m not scared of any bugs. I like using my lighter to burn their limbs off and see them react.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WeiWei, Vermilioncore and PeiFan94
How come I’m scared of cockroaches but not scorpions
I've only seen like 2 cockroaches but they're fast as fuck and nefarious. A scorpion is cool like a dragon. I feel like the sneakier and nimbler a bug is the scarier it is. Unless it is frail like a mosquito but if it has meat on its bones like a beetle it becomes scary again

I've only seen like 2 cockroaches but they're fast as fuck and nefarious. A scorpion is cool like a dragon. I feel like the sneakier and nimbler a bug is the scarier it is. Unless it is frail like a mosquito but if it has meat on its bones like a beetle it becomes scary again
Cockroaches are fast, resilient and giant. One time it blocked the door when I left and wouldn’t move. He knew I hated him

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
You interact with spiders and mosquitos all the time so you’ve gotten used to them so you aren’t as scared. Also I’m pretty sure ticks are more dangerous than mosquitos

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
You interact with spiders and mosquitos all the time so you’ve gotten used to them so you aren’t as scared. Also I’m pretty sure ticks are more dangerous than mosquitos
Ticks are fucking evil I hate them. I'd slit their throats if I could

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2