Why Amnesia is a mentalcel despite being "chad" ---- An Analysis

yue

yue

Exponent
For some reason no one has ever pointed this out, but let me just lay out a list of frauds he does
#1: 4 inch lifts, I mean, seriously? fucking 4 inches, he had a girlfriend and height frauded 4 inches around her. He was literally TIP TOEING in the SHOWER.

#2: blue contacts: One time he mentioned a foid called him out IRL on them and left his place soon thereafter. He was still seething about her months later.

#3: fabricating his age: Despite being an AARP member he would claim 24 on Tinder and whatnot, refused to show a girl his ID once, because it would reveal his frauded eye color and age.

#4: fabricating stories: Every slay he would literally spout out a REHEARSED set of lines like he was a fucking actor in a play. Fabricating everything about his life. Even sitting in the same spot where he knew he could angle fraud.

#5: Even in looksmax he would fraud being NT.

Moral of the story: If you want to ascend, you need to actually ascend. "Inceldom" is a mentally taxing problem, don't fraud and make it worse.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, twojei, Suns9999 and 5 others
Dudes a pedophile he needs to be in jail and get graped in jail by bbc

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, twojei, Suns9999 and 7 others
For some reason no one has ever pointed this out, but let me just lay out a list of frauds he does
#1: 4 inch lifts, I mean, seriously? fucking 4 inches, he had a girlfriend and height frauded 4 inches around her. He was literally TIP TOEING in the SHOWER.
View attachment 3222498
View attachment 3222515
#2: blue contacts: One time he mentioned a foid called him out IRL on them and left his place soon thereafter. He was still seething about her months later.

#3: fabricating his age: Despite being an AARP member he would claim 24 on Tinder and whatnot, refused to show a girl his ID once, because it would reveal his frauded eye color and age.

#4: fabricating stories: Every slay he would literally spout out a REHEARSED set of lines like he was a fucking actor in a play. Fabricating everything about his life. Even sitting in the same spot where he knew he could angle fraud.

View attachment 3222513

View attachment 3222517

Moral of the story: If you want to ascend, you need to actually ascend. "Inceldom" is a mentally taxing problem, don't fraud and make it worse.
Its all beyonce’s fault

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Dudes a pedophile he needs to be in jail and get graped in jail by bbc
forum is dead when I get a reply like this, if only I could go back to 2020 looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, TheLookInYourEyes, Suns9999 and 1 other person
forum is dead when I get a reply like this, if only I could go back to 2020 looksmax
U didn’t say anything new or interesting. Everyone already knows amnesia is a retarded mentalcel. Kys and delete ur account bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999, psychomandible and 3 others
U didn’t say anything new or interesting. Everyone already knows amnesia is a retarded mentalcel. Kys and delete ur account bitch
now now good sir, speak reasonably now, don't let your ethnic tendencies take ahold of your speech

now now good sir, speak reasonably now, don't let your ethnic tendencies take ahold of your speech
Ermmm I’m actually white in Mumbai I’ll have u know sar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, widdi, psychomandible and 1 other person
He eats carbohydrates, so what did you expect?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, TheLookInYourEyes and Suns9999
Only on org will you find dudes wriring paragraphs about OTHER DUDES

Fuckin faggots

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, perpetuallytired, TheBiggestIncelEver and 2 others
nigga why are you acting like women aren't as calculated and manipulative as the persona amnesia is displaying lol

u legit have to be retarded to believe in buetterlie chemical natural love these nuts

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, perpetuallytired, ey88 and 2 others
nigga why are you acting like women aren't as calculated and manipulative as the persona amnesia is displaying lol

u legit have to be retarded to believe in buetterlie chemical natural love these nuts
I have personal experience in this, I frauded during a whole relationship too, it sucks, it wears down on your mentals.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: perpetuallytired and NZb6Air
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and perpetuallytired
He's a dumpster diver too.

He gets HTB+ maybe once every 2 years.

He's only slays MTBs. A feat even I can pull off.

• JFL
View attachment 3222498
View attachment 3222515

View attachment 3222513

View attachment 3222517

I like Amnesia even though he hates me.

• JFL
Why does he hate you
There was a now closed down forum called "lookism (dot) io" which a lot of users on this forum started migrating too. I took Amnesia's username before he could make an account on that site and LARPed as him for a little while. I offered to transfer the account for free but he was too pissed to accept the offer. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and psychomandible
His colored contacts look awful there. I have no.idea why anyone would need colored contacts

His colored contacts look awful there. I have no.idea why anyone would need colored contacts
he should eat primal diet and watch his eyes slowly lighten over time

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme