Why and how are curries so low inhib???

Gigatyrone69

Gigatyrone69

Silver

Tales from the Dalit wedding, & the 2 cents an hour tech support scammer:
Just 5 minutes ago, I recieved a call from an unknown number that clearly wasn't from my country, and when I picked up I instantly felt the breath and stench of a sudranian orgy party make it's way into my ear holes. I instantly knew this was a scam since 1. Their indian. 2. The nigga's name who picked up was "Sam"

:lul: :lul: :lul: Fucking sam??? Out of 8 billion people who live in this world, there's apparently an Indian that was named "Sam." :lul::lul::lul:

Out of spite I continued to keep talking since the retard on the phone was off topic half the time, and every time he went off topic, all I heard was the low inhib cheers of a fucking wedding that was happening. I talked to "Sam", about who was getting married, and to 0 fucking surprise, he says

"Mere chachaa aur meri chacheere bhaiee".

Which literally fucking means: My uncle and my cousin bhai.
Spider Man Lol GIF

The humiliation rituals in India go crazy. :lul:
Like how fucking low inhib are they to go celebrate shit like this like it doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever How you can just do this and live with it normally.
Is it the ashwagandha, or is it another curry herb or are all Indians just like this in general???

• JFL
Reactions: sayi