Why any black person would get mogged in the slums of Mumbai.

Sovvton

Sovvton

Future Tyronelite
Now hear me out, I know what some of you may be thinking

“You’re black, why are you putting your own race down and tap dancing for the brown man”

Well this is not the case. As I’m sure you know “in the slums of Mumbai” is a commonly used to mock whenever a person horribly overestimates someones looks/PSL/appeal etc. to say that they would only have such a high rating compared to the people in the slums of Mumbai

However when it comes to us black people, this is not applicable. Why?

Because brown people hate us

Not necessarily brown people as a whole, but brown people from majority brown countries. They hate us disproportionately more than white people and east asians. I’m pretty sure a majority of them would legit enslave us right this second if they could.

For this reason, even if you were to drop a 6’5, 7 PSL, statusmaxxed Tyrone into Mumbai the whole city would probably come together to beat his ass and throw him in a jail cell. Brutal. Our SMV out there is below 0 no matter how good looking you are.

That being said, what would the black version of the slums of Mumbai be, where is the SMV of a black person immediately maxed out? I don’t even think a place like that exists. Closest thing I could think of is scandinavia which some saveeuropecels will try deny, but its no secret that pulling out there as a black (foreigner) is pretty easier if you aren’t autistic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, hopecel, Debetro and 7 others
Can you tell im bored?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, wishIwasSalludon, iloveboobs and 1 other person
Unknown 1 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, haramzada, JohnBaza and 5 others
You guys better reply to this extremely high IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: Swithlyy, Gengar, iloveboobs and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, iloveboobs, RunVerc and 1 other person
Bro I as a brown person want to dravidianmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, wishIwasSalludon, RunVerc and 1 other person
Tales from the slums of Maharashtra.

I saw a video of a black guy who went to curryland and someone called him a black monkey, he confronted the guy since he knew what he was saying, then the currycel apologized afterwards even though the group of currycels could have lynched him like they do muzzies.

Currycel got put in his place. :feelsohh:

Based black guy. :feelsokman: Imagine being racist to someone who's visiting your country. :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RunVerc, Swithlyy, klip11 and 2 others
Tales from the slums of Maharashtra.

I saw a video of a black guy who went to curryland and someone called him a black monkey, he confronted the guy since he knew what he was saying, then the currycel apologized afterwards even though the group of currycels could have lynched him like they do muzzies.

Currycel got put in his place. :feelsohh:

Based black guy. :feelsokman: Imagine being racist to someone who's visiting your country. :hnghn:
Average (native) currycel behaviour tbh

Luckily browns from western countries are cool 90% of the time

• +1
Reactions: Swithlyy and Gengar
Average (native) currycel behaviour tbh

Luckily browns from western countries are cool 90% of the time
Yeah, western South Asians are better. Take me for example, my favorite people are black people, I like them more than I do fellow muzzies. :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Sovvton
Yeah, western South Asians are better. Take me for example, my favorite people are black people, I like them more than I do fellow muzzies. :Comfy:
We love you too bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar

Attachments

• d8yi3hv745u91 (1).png
    d8yi3hv745u91 (1).png
    381.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 4167420_1717104590193.png
    4167420_1717104590193.png
    467.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 4157491_6A5B8758-575C-4D52-BCFC-8B2A3620BEF3.jpeg
    4157491_6A5B8758-575C-4D52-BCFC-8B2A3620BEF3.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 0
  • images (56).jpeg
    images (56).jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, n9wiff, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
[This comment was deleted]

Last edited:
I am from the slums of Mumbai and I myself get called the N word on this forum. Truly brutal existence for me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, hopecel, Zonar and 1 other person
You stupid nigger why do you make a comment and then immediately redact it like a Clown.
Stay mad nigga. While you seethe, I'm going to continue doing whatever I want.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, wishIwasSalludon and Jason Voorhees
I love u man

• Love it
Are you serious? do you actually get called the N word?

Insanely brutal, why dont they know ur dravidian?
They assume I'm blasian ot polynesian or some other variety. @Gengar also bears witness to this brutal treatment that i had to undergo on reddit.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and wishIwasSalludon
is the second guy really dravidian?
Sandhil Ramamurthy is dravidian what you should be asking is if thr first guy is dravidian because he has a fully european skull. Legit looks like a robust white man covered in Tar.

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Sandhil Ramamurthy is dravidian what you should be asking is if thr first guy is dravidian because he has a fully european skull. Legit looks like a robust white man covered in Tar.
That is just an AASI skull

That being said, what would the black version of the slums of Mumbai be, where is the SMV of a black person immediately maxed out? I don’t even think a place like that exists. Closest thing I could think of is scandinavia which some saveeuropecels will try deny, but its no secret that pulling out there as a black (foreigner) is pretty easier if you aren’t autistic.
somali propaganda :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Sovvton
That is just an AASI skull

AASIs don't fall into the arbitrary Caucasian or Austroloid groups they are their group. The guy @Zonar posted is actually from the munda tribe who are also a seperate group entirely. Most dravidians are Caucasian skull wise but this type of skull is rare. This is straight up european skull. Notice his forehead, his nose bridge, his forehead size, chin etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar and wishIwasSalludon
somali propaganda :lul:
Idk why people think they stand chance in nordic land by their looks or exotic halo alone. The only way an ethnic can get pussy in nordic land is by being very thugmaxxed and fitting that niche. Why would a foid even bother with you when she can get dolph lundgren lookalikes. You shouldn't be competing with them in thr first place.

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
I am from the slums of Mumbai and I myself get called the N word on this forum. Truly brutal existence for me.
You don't look like a nigger tho. In fact, you look quite good imo.

• Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Idk why people think they stand chance in nordic land by their looks or exotic halo alone. The only way an ethnic can get pussy in nordic land is by being very thugmaxxed and fitting that niche. Why would a foid even bother with you when she can get dolph lundgren lookalikes. You shouldn't be competing with them in thr first place.
That’s exactly why it’s our best bet, its one of the few places in the world that has the combination of an exotic halo for blacks while also not being as racist as other countries with as small of a black population

I’m not saying every black guy who goes will slay, but I genuinely think that some black mtn from the US has a better chance in scandinavia than back home

Also you don’t need to thugmaxx for appeal in any countries without a lot of black people, they automatically see the colour of your skin and associate us with hip hop culture and stuff like that

• +1
That’s exactly why it’s our best bet, its one of the few places in the world that has the combination of an exotic halo for blacks while also not being as racist as other countries with as small of a black population

I’m not saying every black guy who goes will slay, but I genuinely think that some black mtn from the US has a better chance in scandinavia than back home

Also you don’t need to thugmaxx for appeal in any countries without a lot of black people, they automatically see the colour of your skin and associate us with hip hop culture and stuff like that
Nothing exotic about dirt skin nigger with coal black eyes. There's an assortment of various shitskins from 4th shitholes in Sweden already. Your skin color or anything about you wont really be anything new to them. The ethnics with any kind of exotic halo in the west are mulattos/arabs with light eyes like @Kelly Oubre Jr that actually look unique. Also you'll also get mogged left and right by the natives. Maybe you can get this kind of halo in Eastern Europe but what you can do is nichemaxx.

Not all girls want the angelic prettyboy, some of them just want to get fucked and abused. For ethnics looking thugmaxxed, dangerous, dark triad and masculine is more important than just aesthetics. There's is no such thing as old money ethnic or a high class exotic ethnic appeal unless you are literally a chadlite+. You have to look and act like a pavement ape as an ethnic to get pussy and you’ll have to make do with lower quality whorish type women this is the truth. @wishIwasSalludon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr and Sovvton
Nothing exotic about dirt skin nigger with coal black eyes. There's already an assortment of various shitskins from 4th shitholes in Sweden already. Your skin color or anything about you wont really anything new. The ethnics with any kind of exotic halo in the west are mulattos/arabs with light eyes like @Kelly Oubre Jr that actually look unique. Also you'll also get mogged left and right by the natives. Maybe you can get this kind of halo in Eastern Europe but what you can do is nichemaxx.

Not all girls want the angelic prettyboy, some of them just want to get fucked and abused. For ethnics looking thugmaxxed, dangerous, dark triad and masculine is more important than just aesthetics. There's is no such thing as old money ethnic or a high class exotic ethnic appeal unless you are literally a chadlite+. You have to look and act like a pavement ape as an ethnic to get pussy and you’ll have to make do with lower quality whorish type women this is the truth. @wishIwasSalludon
I see your point but…

Pavement ape???? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I have never heard that one before 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Jason Voorhees
Now hear me out, I know what some of you may be thinking

“You’re black, why are you putting your own race down and tap dancing for the brown man”

Well this is not the case. As I’m sure you know “in the slums of Mumbai” is a commonly used to mock whenever a person horribly overestimates someones looks/PSL/appeal etc. to say that they would only have such a high rating compared to the people in the slums of Mumbai

However when it comes to us black people, this is not applicable. Why?

Because brown people hate us

Not necessarily brown people as a whole, but brown people from majority brown countries. They hate us disproportionately more than white people and east asians. I’m pretty sure a majority of them would legit enslave us right this second if they could.

For this reason, even if you were to drop a 6’5, 7 PSL, statusmaxxed Tyrone into Mumbai the whole city would probably come together to beat his ass and throw him in a jail cell. Brutal. Our SMV out there is below 0 no matter how good looking you are.

Preach my brother!

• +1
Reactions: Sovvton
What does PSL stand for?

• JFL
Reactions: Sovvton and HighTierSubhuman