why are adults so MILITANT in REFUSING to make friends

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
Sure its understandable as you become an adult friendships will fade/people move have kids etc. But today it seems that adults ACTIVELY try to avoid you. Ie AVOIDING eye contact/acting autistic its so bizzarre to be frank. I mean I am neutral towards making friends if someone around my age is chatting with me wants to be buds I'm cool etc. But it seems once a person hits 26 they will ACTIVELY avoid people they didn't meet in school. They will put up BARRIERS or even to your face tell you to fuck off when you are being friendly chatting with them.
Its just BIZZARRE! Is the SSRIs/Vaccines or the drugs people did in college that is making people weird? In uni they PRADDLE on and on about diversity/inclusion but once they get that lambskin they become 1950's Ward Cleaver? (some of these people legit become racist too! Not the type of 4chan racist that we do on here but like a weird 1950's form)

When my dad was 26 no one ever acted like this and he had a healthy social life at that age. Its not like my dad is even good looking! he looks like an old hairy jew:LOL:
MV5BMTk4ODM5Mzg1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDk2OTI1MDE V1

-what gives? is it the Covid-19 vaccines?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, FailedNormieManlet, Gaia262 and 6 others
Many people are so socially anxious and stunted they can’t make friends with others unless they were forced to be in the same room with them(school etc)

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16474, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
Mqdefault

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16530 and 2 others
you need to spend a lot of time to have a relationship with someone, plus people these days don't want to spend time with someone they don't know for a long time because they don't have time for new people after school.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, thereallegend and Deleted member 7098
Many people are so socially anxious and stunted they can’t make friends with others unless they were forced to be in the same room with them(school etc)
that's the only way to really make friends anyway. if there's one thing where "it just happens naturally" applies, then it's that.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
but how come in college they PRADDLE ON AND ON about diversity and inclusion? It seems after the vaccine they act like they are possessed by a fucking demon! not an antivaxxer but did the elites put demons inside the spike protein:LOL:

-it is so fucking bizzarre! 🤡

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and LooksOrDeath
you need to spend a lot of time to have a relationship with someone, plus people these days don't want to spend time with someone they don't know
ok that's cool I don't want to be buddy buddy with my coworkers either but I at least chat/pass the time with them. But it seems now people get MAD or practically tell you to fuck off even if you even casually chat with them. Heck even if I ask: "hey rick what did ya do this weekend" etc. I think the vaccine legit gave people autism (but i'm immune since I already have it:feelskek:)

they don't have time for new people after school.
busy my ass! LOOK AROUND YOU most men are single/home with their dicks in their hands. Yet they then cry online about how lonely they are:feelskek: Their are whole news articles about adults feeling lonely/atomized yet when someone tries to converse with someone they push them away

🤡

• +1
average person isn't .org "NT"

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, thereallegend and Deleted member 16530
busy my ass! LOOK AROUND YOU most men are single/home with their dicks in their hands. Yet they then cry online about how lonely they are:feelskek: Their are whole news articles about adults feeling lonely/atomized yet when someone tries to converse with someone they push them away
well, i talking about normal people with healthy social life and career, not about autistic forum users

ok that's cool I don't want to be buddy buddy with my coworkers either but I at least chat/pass the time with them. But it seems now people get MAD or practically tell you to fuck off even if you even casually chat with them. Heck even if I ask: "hey rick what did ya do this weekend" etc. I think the vaccine legit gave people autism (but i'm immune since I already have it:feelskek:)
thats mean they dont like for some reason

you know what NT means right?
being sociable, having social skills, enjoying social gatherings

this website has a very exaggerated idea of NT where they think the average person has college frat star levels of NT. When that's like less than 10-5% of people

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and thereallegend
well, i talking about normal people with healthy social life and career, not about autistic forum users
a lot of normal men are single too and have shitty social lives yet push others away. normies are more solitary than ever
thats mean they dont like for some reason
why? my dad looks like an old hairy jew yet people would not actively avoid him (my dad ain't really NT either)

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
you know what NT means right?
being sociable, having social skills, enjoying social gatherings

this website has a very exaggerated idea of NT where they think the average person has college frat star levels of NT. When that's like less than 10-5% of people
yeah I understand but frankly normies don't seem too NT to me (they act borderline autistic now I think it has something to do with the vaccine) ie post plan-demic they avoid eye contact, flinch, sometimes even run away as I am trying to casually talk to them at work, or even tell me to F-off essentially (I bathe/dress clean don't sperg out about obscure topics etc) and act like a normal person. I really don't think its me at this point

-you think its the vaccine?

• +1
yeah I understand but frankly normies don't seem too NT ie post plan-demic they avoid eye contact, flinch, sometimes even run away as I am trying to casually talk to them at work, or even tell me to F-off essentially (I bathe/dress clean etc) and act like a normal person. I really don't think its me at this point
Thats weird. Which country do you live in? I'm guessing you live in a major busy city?
-you think its the vaccine?
no its not it's just how people behave nowadays in this social media age esp after the quarantine

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and thereallegend
who needs friends anyway?

Thats weird. Which country do you live in? I'm guessing you live in a major busy city?
i live in the u.s.a I live in a quiet suburban area near DC (I don't live in the city tho)
no its not it's just how people behave nowadays in this social media age esp after the quarantine
but why were normies crying/killing themselves over lockdown but then when its over they are just rude/downright nasty? Maybe I'm just overthinking this but its frankly bizzarre and makes me angry.

-Why would a human being behave like that?

• JFL

🤡

Coming from my perspective as someone who gets hit up by a lot of people.

Y’all just boring and all the same. I don’t see any reason to interact with you.

I have a solid group. I don’t need more. You don’t add anything to my life

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
i live in the u.s.a I live in a quiet suburban area near DC (I don't live in the city tho)
then its really strange
what is the age group you're talking to
but why were normies crying/killing themselves over lockdown but then when its over they are just rude/downright nasty? Maybe I'm just overthinking this but its frankly bizzarre and makes me angry.
i have no idea

what happens when you, say, greet someone

Coming from my perspective as someone who gets hit up by a lot of people.

Y’all just boring and all the same. I don’t see any reason to interact with you.

I have a solid group. I don’t need more. You don’t add anything to my life
ok so what can we offer/add value? Heck its not even a friends thing I just sometimes at work or something want to casually chat with someone to pass the time yet they get very defensive/avoid eye contact/flinch or even tell me to fuck off (I don't think that's weird my dad chats with his colleagues at work to pass the time all the time. Even tho they are not his friends his colleagues are perfectly cool with it)

-this generation 18-26 is just bizzarre!

ok so what can we offer/add value? Heck its not even a friends thing I just sometimes at work or something want to casually chat with someone to pass the time yet they get very defensive/avoid eye contact/flinch or even tell me to fuck off (I don't think that's weird my dad chats with his colleagues at work to pass the time all the time. Even tho they are not his friends his colleagues are perfectly cool with it)

-this generation 18-26 is just bizzarre!
Chatting with people at work is normal.

I just cba to do stuff with you in my free time.

I recently had a coworker show me how to DJ music so that’s when we did something

Sounds to me like people just don’t like you or are aspie themselves

Sounds to me like people just don’t like
is it my voice? Come to think of it every 18-25 year old talks in this weird valley accent but I talk in my normal voice is my voice off or something? I even get hostility online. Can I pm you my voice? (sorry sounds really gay lol but you get my drift)
you or are aspie themselves
legit did the MRNA covid-19 vaccine give people autism?

is it my voice? Come to think of it every 18-25 year old talks in this weird valley accent but I talk in my normal voice is my voice off or something? I even get hostility online. Can I pm you my voice? (sorry sounds really gay lol but you get my drift)

legit did the MRNA covid-19 vaccine give people autism?
CBA do Open dms. Just send en here

People want to make friends, just not with YOU.

or me:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
what gives? is it the Covid-19 vaccines?
Guys why does no one want to be friends with me and people tell me to fuck off to my face, it’s probably the vaccines or something right guys?

Your dad looks kinda cool and has a sense for style. I am sure back then, he had a lot of bitches after him.

Your dad looks kinda cool and has a sense for style. I am sure back then, he had a lot of bitches after him.

so the epitone of sexiness is looking like an old fat jew? (that photo was gene shalit but my dad kinda looks like him but a shorter version) I'm 1/4 kike where the hell are my sheckels?

Guys why does no one want to be friends with me and people tell me to fuck off to my face, it’s probably the vaccines or something right guys?
No, you're probably just ugly....

They don't have time for too many friends and to chat with everybody...
Do this experiment: make a fake account as a girl online on various social media sites, and watch how 'friends' will start to pour in, until you'll feel drained and tired of all this attention.

They don't have time for too many friends and to chat with everybody...
Do this experiment: make a fake account as a girl online on various social media sites, and watch how 'friends' will start to pour in, until you'll feel drained and tired of all this attention.
i'm talking about men. I honestly think men don't get flooded with attention from anyone (except maybe gay men JFL:ROFLMAO:)

Social Status follows the Pareto Distribution.

The lonely get lonelier and the well connected make even more connections.

It's all about momentum and getting the ball rolling.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Social Status follows the Pareto Distribution.

The lonely get lonelier and the well connected make even more connections.

It's all about momentum and getting the ball rolling.
i guess but many normies seem pretty solitary/not well connected either they do solitary activities like binge netflix sometimes complain about being lonely but when you intervene they push you away

-what is going on?

i'm talking about men. I honestly think men don't get flooded with attention from anyone (except maybe gay men JFL:ROFLMAO:)
Why would you want attention from men?

i guess but many normies seem pretty solitary/not well connected either they do solitary activities like binge netflix sometimes complain about being lonely but when you intervene they push you away

-what is going on?
The globalization of socialization via the internet is causing the 80/20 rule to play out in terms of social status too.

Instagram is watching the lives of the 1%.

Why would you want attention from men?
you just said many guys dont want friends because they are oversaturated with attention. But I think most men are not getting much attention

Sure its understandable as you become an adult friendships will fade/people move have kids etc. But today it seems that adults ACTIVELY try to avoid you. Ie AVOIDING eye contact/acting autistic its so bizzarre to be frank. I mean I am neutral towards making friends if someone around my age is chatting with me wants to be buds I'm cool etc. But it seems once a person hits 26 they will ACTIVELY avoid people they didn't meet in school. They will put up BARRIERS or even to your face tell you to fuck off when you are being friendly chatting with them.
Its just BIZZARRE! Is the SSRIs/Vaccines or the drugs people did in college that is making people weird? In uni they PRADDLE on and on about diversity/inclusion but once they get that lambskin they become 1950's Ward Cleaver? (some of these people legit become racist too! Not the type of 4chan racist that we do on here but like a weird 1950's form)

When my dad was 26 no one ever acted like this and he had a healthy social life at that age. Its not like my dad is even good looking! he looks like an old hairy jew:LOL:
View attachment 1606229

-what gives? is it the Covid-19 vaccines?

Actually an excellent thread.

People just become bitter with the world and want to avoid people as most "relationships" are utility based meaning what usefulness people can get out of you. People don't like to be used.

Putting up barriers shows you don't care for people.

Also people only want to show their kindness to people they deem above them, they do not want to see people beneath them enjoying their company as they feel they don't deserve it.

I'm actually in that age group and think that way as well . Being nice to strangers and rewarding people with your attention and kindness is retarded as most would abandon you once they don't need you and take everything you got.

I'm actually in that age group and think that way as well . Being nice to strangers and rewarding people with your attention and kindness is retarded as most would abandon you once they don't need you and take everything you got.
beyond high IQ. Thanks for actually giving me a serious answer instead of 1 word replies or saying how ugly i am (yes i know i am ugly that is why i am on here):feelskek:

-but yeah I am noticing people are much more hierarchical than in the past. I mean my dad looked like Gene Shalite yet had an active social life he is stumped about why i can't make friends like he did

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
you just said many guys dont want friends because they are oversaturated with attention. But I think most men are not getting much attention
Most men have enough male friends, they want female attention not other guys as friends...