Reactions: hiwasuwor
And they dont even get paid milions of millions

Comparing paid male models to a fictional story
Whats fictional about what i said jfl this is what the models say

It’s similar to those fucking retarded anime stories

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and hiwasuwor
Plus most these dude have to do gay acts to get to the top
Are you serious? ☠️☠️ its a myth im positive, i doubt gandy sucked cock to go to the top

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor and arab_chink
Every model has a story about how they were losers in highschool

Except barret he admitted he was somewhat of a bully and a piece of shit

Adriana had no friends

Gandy didnt have a girl till 21 and lost his v card at 23

Could this mean all of us are just some supermodels just needing some status
this is more of an indication that personality matters more than people think that it does. and whether if someone is a virgin or not is not an absoltute indicator of attractiveness despite how tempting that association may be.

users on this site are definitely better looking/ smarter than average but they lack the charisma or the empathy to get laid. they are too concerned with themselves as opposed to others.

while most men in the club are trying to get into the minds of the women they want to fuck, users here are stuck in their own heads wondering if women want to fuck them.

mind you, i have met guys who are so unnatrractive that no amount of game could help them but idk. everyone and their experience is different.

They're all extremely autistic. Having that hunter eyes look is related to autism (note most autistics don't have good eyes but many hunter eyed people are autistic).

• Hmm...
Reactions: dna_cel
this is more of an indication that personality matters more than people think that it does. and whether if someone is a virgin or not is not an absoltute indicator of attractiveness despite how tempting that association may be.

users on this site are definitely better looking/ smarter than average but they lack the charisma or the empathy to get laid. they are too concerned with themselves as opposed to others.

while most men in the club are trying to get into the minds of the women they want to fuck, users here are stuck in their own heads wondering if women want to fuck them.

mind you, i have met guys who are so unnatrractive that no amount of game could help them but idk. everyone and their experience is different.
Most looksmaxxing shit is right about chad not needing to do nearly as much

But 99.8% of the population ISNT chad

Chadlites have it slightly easier but you still need to be confident as fuck and low inhib no matter what, david fucking gandy lost his v card at 23 thats insane theres incels on this forum who lost it earlier

They're all extremely autistic. Having that hunter eyes look is related to autism (note most autistics don't have good eyes but many hunter eyed people are autistic).
i had a feeling about this I have actual hunter eyes and Im a mentalcel must be trve!

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and darkness97
Most looksmaxxing shit is right about chad not needing to do nearly as much

But 99.8% of the population ISNT chad
exactly, hence what explains the fact that kids are still being born?

people still get laid, and i like to make the assertion that men and women are more similar than not. the oneitis you have would most likely get shit on here, but IRL attraction/chemistry and online opinions are a different thing :)
Chadlites have it slightly easier but you still need to be confident as fuck and low inhib no matter what, david fucking gandy lost his v card at 23 thats insane theres incels on this forum who lost it earlier
im tempted to think that a lot of people or women were intimidated by him. he is one of the worlds top models and if he had even a remotely distant or aloof attitude he would have struggled. getting women to believe that he is actually into him would have been a struggle

exactly, hence what explains the fact that kids are still being born?

people still get laid, and i like to make the assertion that men and women are more similar than not. the oneitis you have would most likely get shit on here, but IRL attraction/chemistry and online opinions are a different thing :)

im tempted to think that a lot of people or women were intimidated by him. he is one of the worlds top models and if he had even a remotely distant or aloof attitude he would have struggled. getting women to believe that he is actually into him would have been a struggle
Yeah that “intimadation” thing is def real but only for super attractive people.

Also bluepilled take, personality and love blinds, my biggest crush was a ltb but her personality just made her so much more attractive

Not even “gay” more crude and zesty ig
Icant find the one where he put glitter in his face and was fully nuded

Yeah that “intimadation” thing is def real but only for super attractive people.
i disagree very strongly. i think women feel incredibly intimidated by men that they are into. a true slayer is aware of this and knows how to diminish their anxiety into arousal which is a very complicated process of acting non-intimidating, push-pull, whatever type of shit they come up with to get women to calm down
Also bluepilled take, personality and love blinds, my biggest crush was a ltb but her personality just made her so much more attractive
yeah we've all been there :feelsez:

Every model has a story about how they were losers in highschool

Except barret he admitted he was somewhat of a bully and a piece of shit

Adriana had no friends

Gandy didnt have a girl till 21 and lost his v card at 23

Could this mean all of us are just some supermodels just needing some status
We aint models

Idk bro but the money im thinking of joining when im 18… i mean i dont HAVE to do the gay stuff
Its very hard to start out when there are 1,000 of applicants and they only focus on features not attractiveness

We aint models
Who knows theres probably a couple truecels here that are just like these models jfl, but modeling is more about striking features than attractiveness if u have huge zygos u can prolly model

Who knows theres probably a couple truecels here that are just like these models jfl, but modeling is more about striking features than attractiveness if u have huge zygos u can prolly model
I have huge zygos and no

You wont get paid very well
Estimate pay? I have pretty good “features” but idk about attractiveness probably low because im a khhhv

2 of the 5 compliments i’ve ever received was that i could model, (1 was “insinuating” it but i still count it)

Estimate pay? I have pretty good “features” but idk about attractiveness probably low because im a khhhv

2 of the 5 compliments i’ve ever received was that i could model, (1 was “insinuating” it but i still count it)
Most make around 60,000, but it dpends on the agnecies that hires you

Modeling is about striking features look how ugly the average model is just go fucking apply and see
I am striking af i could never model bc ugly eyes and no harmony

Most make around 60,000, but it dpends on the agnecies that hires you
That’s a pretty fucking good side hustle for literally looking good ☠️ 60k for a couple pictures im down hopefully im not a downright subhuman tho

That’s a pretty fucking good side hustle for literally looking good ☠️ 60k for a couple pictures im down hopefully im not a downright subhuman tho
Very hard to get accepted and takes too much hassle since you might be in the studio for 8 hours

Honestly id have to see ur face but it isnt subhuman or anything depends how striking you are, if its as good as you say u probably can model

• +1
Reactions: try2beme