Why are all normies height frauding

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Ded srs. I leave my basement and all the norm scum are frauding with huge shoe heels and lifts. I am 6'3 but I get mogged way more than I should. How did normies even discover lifts tbh? So many of them are doing it now. There should be a law that only manlets can wear lifts, thereby leveling the playing field. Instead, 6 foot normies are frauding four inches.:feelswah::feelsree:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, ChoSeungHui, Whyamihere and 2 others
Subconsciously everyone knows the blackpill.

Well you're using lifts ,so they're doing it to.
It's obvious you cant have all the tricks for yourself.
Everyone knows about importance of height and are adapting to it.

legit
whats the best shoes for heightfrauding

Normie females are wearing high heels.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and DidntRead
This isn't true, I'm only 5'10" and don't get heightmogged that much.

• +1
Reactions: HSM1
My normie friend wears 1 inch shoe lifts and told me it's cuz he has flat feet.

What a fucking idiot. Flat feet don't decrease your height. Do flat feet make your heel lower?

What a fucking idiot. Flat feet don't decrease your height. Do flat feet make your heel lower?
Apparently it makes it uncomfortable to walk without extra padding on the arch. I know he's lying about something cuz first time he told me they're 1 inch then second time he said "Nah bro it's like 1/4 inch only'' lol

Apparently it makes it uncomfortable to walk without extra padding on the arch. I know he's lying about something cuz first time he told me they're 1 inch then second time he said "Nah bro it's like 1/4 inch only'' lol
I thought you meant he was wearing legit lifts and saying he wears them because he has flat feet so he deserves a couple more inches. Not that he wears shoe inserts for his flat feet which happen to increase his height a little bit.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Idk if I'm retarded or not but don't all shoes give you an extra inch? The heels of all my shoes are 1 inch, and they're normal shoes everyone wears like Stan Smiths and Superstars

Idk if I'm retarded or not but don't all shoes give you an extra inch? The heels of all my shoes are 1 inch, and they're normal shoes everyone wears like Stan Smiths and Superstars
Basically yeah, shoe lifts are what you add inside of your shoes to increase your height even more.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
I can confirm that a lot of normies wear lifts now. The people who do it most are between 5'10" and 6'2". Throughout the years I've worked in a few offices. I've had multiple guys suddenly heightmog me when they normally didn't. Only lifts can explain it.

Shoe lifts sell by the fucking boatload on ebay. They get multiple views per hour and they all list that they've sold thousands. You're actually putting yourself at a disadvantage if you don't wear shoe lifts. I'd estimate that 30% of men are wearing either lifts or elevator shoes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and CupOfCoffee
Everyone here is 6ft up and yet still have problems with girls it’s amazing

I feel bad for midgets lol

Everyone here is 6ft up and yet still have problems with girls it’s amazing
No sonofabitch i'm 5'11 manlet and its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 245
Height seems to be the only societal acceptable black pill though
Yeah, I've found that most normies will agree that short guys have it rough. But if you mention how bad ugly guys have it...JFL.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies