Why are all Ronaldo fans gay?

raffemogger

raffemogger

A10 Autismmaxxer
Fr. Like they all say he is the most handsome football player when ljungberg mogs him. They also glaze him in every single thing he does. Why?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, shia.jihadist, watah and 7 others
Fr. Like they all say he is the most handsome football player when ljungberg mogs him. They also glaze him in every single thing he does. Why?
Because Messi mogs him

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: raffemogger, shia.jihadist, watah and 5 others
@wsada Ask ronaldo himsefl

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Everyone in this thread should kill himself

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Everyone in this thread should kill himself
Real Madrid Ronaldo GIF

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: raffemogger, optimisticzoomer, wsada and 1 other person
Why are all Messi fans manlets and micropenis-havers?

Because people gravitate to idols that they can relate to. Tall chads prefer Ronaldo while manlets adore Messi. He's carrying the manlet flag.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: raffemogger, optimisticzoomer and wsada
These are currycels 100%. I love how they are talking about him now when he is already semi-retired. These subhuman animals literally missed out on everything he and Messi have ever done. Now finally that they got a functioning internet they can add into the discussion. It's the same with Chico who himself said his career has now been revived after he became famous again due to tiktok etc. and that most of his new fans are Indians.

These subhuman apes look at Cristiano and then cope with muh I too am an Aryan and look like him!

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: raffemogger, watah, vermillioncorefan and 5 others
These are currycels 100%. I love how they are talking about him now when he is already semi-retired. These subhuman animals literally missed out on everything he and Messi have ever done. Now finally that they got a functioning internet they can add into the discussion. It's the same with Chico who himself said his career has now been revived after he became famous again due to tiktok etc. and that most of his new fans are Indians.

These subhuman apes look at Cristiano and then cope with muh I too am an Aryan and look like him!
View attachment 3007743
Jfl

But Ronaldo is far from white though, if someone told me he was curry I would believe them 100%

His children are some of the most disgusting mongrels I have ever had the displeasure of setting my eyes on.
Even Messi's children are whiter.

• +1
Reactions: raffemogger
No but I have literally seen some of his 14 year old indian fans call him "daddy" :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Well, what do you expect from the fans of a literal cocksucking faggot.
Images   2024 07 01T074239414

Images   2024 07 01T074253496

• JFL
Reactions: raffemogger, NoReedemingFeature, shia.jihadist and 3 others
I asked Messi and Ronaldo to give me 5,000 followers on a new Instagram account and they didn't respond. Fuck them

Jfl

But Ronaldo is far from white though, if someone told me he was curry I would believe them 100%

His children are some of the most disgusting mongrels I have ever had the displeasure of setting my eyes on.
Even Messi's children are whiter.
he is 1/8 black 7/8 med

the mothers of his kids aren't white

because we fucked u in the ass like the little bitch u are

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Better than Pessi dogs

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Why are all Messi fans manlets and micropenis-havers?

Because people gravitate to idols that they can relate to. Tall chads prefer Ronaldo while manlets adore Messi. He's carrying the manlet flag.
Mostly retards prefering Ronaldo muh micropenis. Also most professional footballers and higher IQs prefer Messi

Last edited:
Ronaldo is more likeable, not just bc of looks

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Ironically the only Ronaldo fans defending him in this thread are curries :feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 3007743
Ironically the only Ronaldo fans defending him in this thread are curries :feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 3007743
imagine having indian fans i would feel disgust

• +1
Reactions: spark
90% of ronaldo fans are curries who only watch football from instagram reels

• +1
Reactions: spark