Why are all the white women in college taller than me?

I can't think of a single time this has happened to me and I am only 5 foot 11. I live in UK
Your lucky I would love to be that height

I can't think of a single time this has happened to me and I am only 5 foot 11. I live in UK
You must live in East London with all the curries

Average white guy in colleges is like 182-185cm

Women are 12cm shorter on average than men of the same ethnicity

Young white women in colleges are around 170-172cm on average

I have done height experiments on dating apps and they pretty much verify these numbers

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Average white guy in COLLEGE is like 182-185cm

Young white women in COLLEGE are around 170-172cm on average

I have done height experiments on dating apps and they pretty much validate these numbers
This is bullshit, go outside and you will see this is simply not true.

I live in a rich part of the country and very few people are that tall

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
So I am 5’7 (170 cm) living in Manchester, United Kingdom and later found that pretty much all of the white females are above 175+ cm while women of Asian are less than 160 cm and black women 165 cm. Why are white women so tall??
I just don’t get it
Whenever I go to south Manchester I'm fucking shocked at the fact the white women are all brick shithouses, with massive arms. Shoulders, tires round their belly, and traps like Bane.

They're all 175cm too

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Jigen and Ronny
If you are 5 foot 10 or above in UK you will tower over 90% of women

I just realised that you said in college and not in uni, so you might be able to grow a little more

This is bullshit, go outside and you will see this is simply not true.

I live in a rich part of the country and very few people are that tall
I’ve been around Europe probably more than anyone on this forum and I stand by my words. Guys should stop coping and accept 6’ is dead average among young white guys. You will only meet shorter guys frequently in villages, but who the fuck wants to live there

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Solar and Deleted member 22099
I’ve been around Europe probably more than anyone on this forum and I stand by my words. Guys should stop coping and accept 6’ is dead average among young white guys.
White girls average 5'6.5
White guys average 5'10.75

im only 187cm and i swear white women who meet me are often not much shorter than me, almost on an equal height with me. its brutal man. But that's only the case with white women, asians are always small and petite (turns me on a lot cuz its feminine) and black women are also mostly adequately tall for a woman. But white women are more or less becoming men in terms of height!! destroy these fcking rats!!!(in minecraft)

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
tall foids are disgusting.
im 5'11 and just got heightmogged by a sheboon in grocery store today
fuck that ugly fucking disgusting whore i hate tall foids so fucking much its unreal

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and NotoriousLoser
So I am 5’7 (170 cm) living in Manchester, United Kingdom and later found that pretty much all of the white females are above 175+ cm while women of Asian are less than 160 cm and black women 165 cm. Why are white women so tall??
I just don’t get it
Because the men are tall as well? The entire race is tall.

How old are you?

In high heels they could literally step on you and crush you. I bet you'd like that though, you filthy manlet.

average white women height - 5'8
average white man height - 6'0

the only reason statistic heights are lower on average is because of all the subhuman ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Ronny
when i was in london they were pretty tall
but probably statistically they're on par with white women
Blacks on average are slightly shorter than Whites

average white women height - 5'8
average white man height - 6'0

the only reason statistic heights are lower on average is because of all the subhuman ethnics
Most White couples seem to have the smallest height difference. White girls just grow the most in height compared to even the men

i doubt white women are taller than black women
Don't know about that too, because some black women are pretty High T, like Heavyweight MMA fighter levels of T: they can fight niggas in the hood without any problems as they are aggressive and explosive as fuck, even if fat like Rasputia Latimore.

There's a really tall and wide black girl in my city, I walk pass her sometimes: she's at least 6'5 and always wearing a long jeans skirt, seems mid 20s... She seems to be Evangelical and shy, perfect LTR material if you want Gigatyrone offspring imo.

As a manlet I wanna cry watching this. No joke. She was so condescending and he wasn’t even that bad looking
She doesn't deserve this Short King... And she's probably old and fat by now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
She doesn't deserve this Short King... And she's probably old and fat by now.
Fuck bro I hate being manlet so much. Not only have I never had a gf but I have no respect from men. It’s so bad. But muh confidence jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Brazitard
As a manlet I wanna cry watching this. No joke. She was so condescending and he wasn’t even that bad looking
@guitarlordace post this on Reddit brah. Brutal. No chance to even show personality. But muh only online women reject based off height.

• +1
Reactions: guitarlordace
I'm 6'1 1/10 morning height and was only mogged 2 times by females in my life, but it was by at least 2 inches in both cases: one by the 6'5 black girl above and other by a 6'3 white Becky, she helped homeless people by giving them mattresses and buying them food, seems like a good person.

• +1
Fuck bro I hate being manlet so much. Not only have I never had a gf but I have no respect from men. It’s so bad. But muh confidence jfl
What's your height?

173. Exactly 5’8. Over :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Average height here in Brazil: you should consider doing sexual tourism at least once in your life, see how things work for you... Also 1 Dollar/Euro = +5 BRL so you can do a lot of things with little money.

Short favelacels do well with women once they thugmaxx or rappermaxx/funkmaxx and get some tattoos!

• Hmm...
Average white guy in colleges is like 182-185cm

Young white women in colleges are around 170-172cm on average

I have done height experiments on dating apps and they pretty much verify these numbers
White women are trannies

I’ve been around Europe probably more than anyone on this forum and I stand by my words. Guys should stop coping and accept 6’ is dead average among young white guys. You will only meet shorter guys frequently in villages, but who the fuck wants to live there
It’s not dead average you idiot

i doubt white women are taller than black women
White women in the US are either an inch taller than black women or the same height. Studies agree. Makes sense considering all the tall countries are white af and there are a ton of midget african countries

I'm 6'1 1/10 morning height and was only mogged 2 times by females in my life, but it was by at least 2 inches in both cases: one by the 6'5 black girl above and other by a 6'3 white Becky, she helped homeless people by giving them mattresses and buying them food, seems like a good person.
Black and white are usually the tallest mfs

• +1
No the average white woman is 5'4 like the average black woman. Average white guy is 5'10 and black 5'9
i legit see black women in the 5ft11 range on a daily basis

• +1
You're most likely overestimating your height and are likely 5'5" or below - white woman average is 5'4".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Brazitard, BeenLMSsinceMSN and 2 others
You’re just shorter than you think you are.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and GigaAscender
Based off of a 2018 study, white women between the ages of 20-39 are 5'4.7" on average, black women: 5'4.3", Hispanics 5'2.5", and Asians: 5'2.2"

granted the study was done in the US, but the UK tends to have very similar numbers to the US for this sort of stuff, unlike certain other european countries