Why are almost all coders massive cucks?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It's like a natural law of nature. If somebody is a coder then they are a massive cuck and probably also an sjw. What gives? What draws cucks towards programming?

LMAO how did u come to this conclusion

It's like a natural law of nature. If somebody is a coder then they are a massive cuck and probably also an sjw. What gives? What draws cucks towards programming?
I plan on becoming a programmer in the future and I look far from a cuck

Cuz It’s something anybody can do but it’s super hard so they feel hella good when they get their degree.
I plan on becoming a programmer in the future and I look far from a cuck
Just wait till u become one, ur going to become one

Cause companies hire cucks

Cause a lot of them are incels in denial, and incels in denial usually end up as cucks.

NGL my classes are full of carl the cuck lookalikes.

• +1
Reactions: Quik
Because coders are fluent with the internet, and people who spend most of their time on the internet are one if two things, radical feminists or alt rightists. Sometimes it's inbetween and maybe a mix of both, but more often than not the people you see spending all their time on computers are extremists of some kind.

Because coders are fluent with the internet, and people who spend most of their time on the internet are one if two things, radical feminists or alt rightists. Sometimes it's inbetween and maybe a mix of both, but more often than not the people you see spending all their time on computers are extremists of some kind.
I'll be one of the rare alt right coders :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I'll be one of the rare alt right coders :feelsez:
bolje ke ti bilo da si na finki mesto na feit, your faith is doomed koga vleze na toj faks
jk dobar prosek imas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
bolje ke ti bilo da si na finki mesto na feit, your faith is doomed koga vleze na toj faks
jk dobar prosek imas
finki se 90% double digit iq, neznam na onie ispiti kako pagjaat 800 od 900

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
I once wanted to rebrand and become a coder, so I sat down to learn to code and spent like 14hrs in front of PC doing it, I actually enjoyed it but was hella tired. The next day my back hurt so much I was in despair and I resigned xd

• +1
Reactions: Phad
It's a shame they couldn't teach liberal journalists how to code

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, Phad and Deleted member 470
finki se 90% double digit iq, neznam na onie ispiti kako pagjaat 800 od 900
zaso 90% se kopilcinja od "elitnite" skoli kao korcagin jbt orce, nikola karev i tie sranja koi ucele za ocenki i im se smucilo vo sredno i sea mislat pak ke pominuvaat lesno kako u sredno na stara slava

• +1
zaso 90% se kopilcinja od "elitnite" skoli kao korcagin jbt orce, nikola karev i tie sranja koi ucele za ocenki i im se smucilo vo sredno i sea mislat pak ke pominuvaat lesno kako u sredno na stara slava
od skolo nema LEB

GO ER

ne se ni vamu nesho mn podobri ama barem na poteshki ispiti pagjaat, tie od korchagin vo klasov moj ispadnaa so prosechno 40/100 na ispitive, imashe edni od korchagin sho odat sekoj den osven chetvrtok po 2 sati na spremanje i padnaa :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Utre sum na ispit futsal :feelsez::feelsez:
Ez life but i will still fail :incel::incel:
:feelshmm::feelshmm:

• +1
just lol if you think iq isn't genetic
Coding isn’t a job that requires u to be smart. Why u think so many Indians are going into the it sector. It’s cuz they study 24/7 and jam that info into their head. A true smart person can create his own job at free will will the nerdy geek studies 8 hours to understand something and thinks he’s smart.

However I do agree iq is genetic

• +1
Reactions: Autist and badromance
ne se ni vamu nesho mn podobri ama barem na poteshki ispiti pagjaat, tie od korchagin vo klasov moj ispadnaa so prosechno 40/100 na ispitive, imashe edni od korchagin sho odat sekoj den osven chetvrtok po 2 sati na spremanje i padnaa :lul::lul::lul:
overrated e skoloto

• +1
Reactions: badromance
nema nisto od nasta drzava nz za so sme zivi

Coding isn’t a job that requires u to be smart. Why u think so many Indians are going into the it sector. It’s cuz they study 24/7 and jam that info into their head. A true smart person can create his own job at free will will the nerdy geek studies 8 hours to understand something and thinks he’s smart.

However I do agree iq is genetic
sure but an actually intelligent person will learn what they do in 1/10th the time, and most Indians don't work as actual coders/programmers, most of them work as IT support
nema nisto od nasta drzava nz za so sme zivi
tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and Deleted member 611
sure but an actually intelligent person will learn what they do in 1/10th the time, and most Indians don't work as actual coders/programmers, most of them work as IT support

tbh ngl
Agreed

• +1
Fuck I’m an alt right I have no life outside school fitness and internet

its the coding curse