Why are american black people so wierd

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Just watched some popular hood songs like hot nigga, and some of tekashi's songs, and the blacks their act like literal apes. I just don't understand how can those people act that way and be proud of that. Not attacking every black but it just looks extremely ape like, the whole gang signs, and retarded dancing with retarded facial expressions

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Einon, Dicklet.4.3 and 8 others
They’re extremely primitive people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Einon, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Its their black skin

Blacks profit from suburban whites by acting hood yo

They’re extremely primitive people
Some European black are really good, but american blacks are disgusting, so primitive, the worst is when descent European people listen ti that trash music

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Because the American system and culture made it this way. They were better off before the civil rights era unironically. The civil rights movement destroyed the family unit for blacks and it led to a total collapse for them.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, turkproducer, Drugs and 1 other person
American neegers have been trained to have no responsibility and be completely degenerative for political reasons.

Some of the funniest reactions you'll ever see is when an African comes over to the States, usually from a horrible situation, and they'll be dumbfounded by how lazy and annoying the neegers are here.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, sorrowfulsad and Titbot
Keep crying for black people. Black culture is the most NT way to act in 1st world countries and youre a faggot if you dont at least listen to hip hop at a minimum.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 2933, Heirio and 8 others
DxPOTmpW0AA_ILj.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Rasputin, Deleted member 2810 and 4 others
Nah there pretty funny and are good at roasting people

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Avoidant
That's considered NT here. White people behavior is usually viewed as autistic.

You need to run some kind of urban or redneck game here to get girls. Lots of incels don't understand this.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
It’s because of the culture their raised in. A lot of you guys are suburban white kids with stable homes, and don’t realize how different there way of life is and the way they were raised are compared to yours.

like the person said above we where way better in the 60s 70s even 80s compared to now.

me personally I blame the crack epidemic, growing up in extremely unideal circumstances, and even though I love hiphop it brainwashes the youth also.

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 2846, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
It’s because of the culture their raised in. A lot of you guys are suburban white kids and don’t realize how different there way of life and the way they were raised are compared to yours.

like the person said above we where way better in the 60s 70s even 80s compared to now.

me personally I blame the crack epidemic, growing up in extremely unideal circumstances, and even though I love hiphop it brainwashes the youth also.
It's not the crack epidemic. You can literally see the decline since the beginning of the welfare state.

It's not the crack epidemic. You can literally see the decline since the beginning of the welfare state.
No the crack epidemic had a huge part to play

that’s when everything went to shit, for a lot of poor black families

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
It’s because of the culture their raised in. A lot of you guys are suburban white kids with stable homes, and don’t realize how different there way of life is and the way they were raised are compared to yours.

I'm from EE bro, many places here are as brutal as black hoods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I'm from EE bro, many places here are as brutal as black hoods
Then you should understand it’s a symptom of being a product of your environment.

No the crack epidemic had a huge part to play

that’s when everything went to shit, for a lot of poor black families
The crack epidemic was in the 80s already well within the breakdown of the black family unit via the welfare state. You can see the beginning of the decline happening right after 1964 when the welfare state was created.

Lmao actual Africans actually hate afro Americans due to their behavior. Yet you have racist of pieces of shit on here using the n word all the time smfh

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2581
What do you expect from niggers that come out of the jungle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The crack epidemic was in the 80s already well within the breakdown of the black family unit via the welfare state. You can see the beginning of the decline happening right after 1964 when the welfare state was created.
No jfl.

most black families aren’t even on welfare. It’s majority white.

the culture in black community changed drastically in the 80s compared to before because of the crack epidemic and that with the urban culture is what caused it to go downhill so drastically.

If you pay attention to black people from the 70s and before compared to the 80s it’s like their 2 completely different people. The difference is insane.

• +1

keep coping

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
No jfl.

most black families aren’t even on welfare. It’s majority white.

the culture in black community changed drastically in the 80s compared to before because of the crack epidemic and that with the urban culture is what caused it to go downhill so drastically.

If you pay attention to black people from the 70s and before compared to the 80s it’s like their 2 completely different people. The difference is insane.
You may have missed it.

By the mid 80s we already see 60 percent nonmarital birth rates. The community was completely destroyed well before the crack epidemic. Compared to the 1890s black families literally had lower nonmarital birth rates than whites.

And white people on welfare have considerably higher non marital birth rates than not on welfare.

Also there are more white people on welfare than black people but a greater percentage of black families are on welfare than white families as a whole.

What do you expect from negros that come out of the jungle
Fam what's up with this racism lol, do they bully you irl?

Fam what's up with this racism lol, do they bully you irl?
No I worked in internship with a 90% black people they were loud af no Matter what time and never did any work

No I worked in internship with a 90% black people they were loud af no Matter what time and never did any work
Does that excuse your racism tho? White people that pass you by have all sorts of insults in their head directed at you but you don't say anything about em?

• +1
Most people in general are posers. It's a poser society. The people who listen to the rap don't do any of the things that they mouth the words to ...And nor do the rappers do half of the shit they rap about.

Just be fake theory is good for every society.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Does that excuse your racism tho? White people that pass you by have all sorts of insults in their head directed at you but you don't say anything about em?
Jfl I was joining the hivemind mentality on here being racist is normal here. We are allowed to be racist when other races are racist af against curries

Jfl I was joining the hivemind mentality on here being racist is normal here. We are allowed to be racist when other races are racist af against curries
Yea it's one thing to be racist against those that are being racist against curries but not everyone is like that. It's fine to hit them back even harder when they start hurling insults at you if they start it..but now you're doing it in general which isn't cool my dude

Yea it's one thing to be racist against those that are being racist against curries but not everyone is like that. It's fine to hit them back even harder when they start hurling insults at you if they start it..but now you're doing it in general which isn't cool my dude
This site has made me worse dude. This site infects your brain with a toxicity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
The American wh*tes ruined the black family, that's the problem. Look at the high rates of convictions and arrests among blacks, in addition to the stringent term sentences they get. The white man did this on purpose, the white man can't exist knowing races might have some peace (finally). It is the job of everyone to prevent the white man's attempt at ruining the black family.

The American wh*tes ruined the black family, that's the problem. Look at the high rates of convictions and arrests among blacks, in addition to the stringent term sentences they get. The white man did this on purpose, the white man can't exist knowing races might have some peace (finally). It is the job of everyone to prevent the white man's attempt at ruining the black family.
Wrong. The black family collapsed way before the prison industrial complex. It was white people that viewed black people as little babies and started the welfare system that was also a ploy so that way there's always an underclass of black people dependent on the government.

If you take away the consequences for having out of wedlock births, for not wanting to work, etc by having this net that always carries you JUST enough to survive and be semi comfortable, then you're never ever gonna hit that point where you realize that something needs to be done.

And guess what pointing the finger is not gonna get you out of it either.

Wrong. The black family collapsed way before the prison industrial complex. It was white people that viewed black people as little babies and started the welfare system that was also a ploy so that way there's always an underclass of black people dependent on the government.

If you take away the consequences for having out of wedlock births, for not wanting to work, etc by having this net that always carries you JUST enough to survive and be semi comfortable, then you're never ever gonna hit that point where you realize that something needs to be done.

And guess what pointing the finger is not gonna get you out of it either.

lol, cope. The black family collapsed when white slave owners used to rape black women. The black family collapsed when whites, through legalisation, sought to oppress the black man. The black man has been both systemically and systematically oppressed by the white man. Drugs became demonised as soon as blacks started to using them. And then, the white men--via the law--was given the power to arrest a black men for 10 years for possessing a few grams of weed, leaving his children fatherless and in poverty.

"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," Ehrlichman said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2581
Neegers have definitely been leeches since the 60s.

I've fully copied their ways, so I'm not hating.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
What do you expect from negros that come out of the jungle
Jfl at this little shit talking when we’re the ones constantly defending you when you’re being mocked online by members of other races

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Jfl at this little shit talking when we’re the ones constantly defending you when you’re being mocked online by members of other races
I’m all jokes man. Everyone makes fun of their race on here

I’m all jokes man. Everyone makes fun of their race on here
Only the self hating ones do, and you feel that way because 9 out of ten the self hating individual is usually an Indian

Only the self hating ones do, and you feel that way because 9 out of ten the self hating individual is usually an Indian

It's always the Indians. On the numerous occasions I've befriended Indians, only to hear them talking shit behind my back. Don't trust Indians, simple as.

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
lol, cope. The black family collapsed when white slave owners used to rape black women. The black family collapsed when whites, through legalisation, sought to oppress the black man. The black man has been both systemically and systematically oppressed by the white man. Drugs became demonised as soon as blacks started to using them.

"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," Ehrlichman said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."
JFL if you think the slave owners raping black women is what collapsed the black family. The legislation that sought to keep an underclass is the welfare state. The white man has systemically been oppressing the black man all this time yet they keep voting Democrat. The reason why black people are even in the state to be able to be oppressed is because of the welfare state, youre dependent on the tit of the government and then you vote in the people that are feeding you scraps that fell on the ground. In the United States of America nobody is oppressing you, nobody is stopping you actually the opposite is true. But the community is in a cycle and it's the welfare state that is allowing this cycle to continue indefinitely.

Also OP majority of the songs are frauding

Ex:

After you may think he’s the shit.... till you watchthe explanation of his lyrics

You may have missed it.

By the mid 80s we already see 60 percent nonmarital birth rates. The community was completely destroyed well before the crack epidemic. Compared to the 1890s black families literally had lower nonmarital birth rates than whites.

And white people on welfare have considerably higher non marital birth rates than not on welfare.

Also there are more white people on welfare than black people but a greater percentage of black families are on welfare than white families as a whole.
lol, cope. The black family collapsed when white slave owners used to rape black women. The black family collapsed when whites, through legalisation, sought to oppress the black man. The black man has been both systemically and systematically oppressed by the white man. Drugs became demonised as soon as blacks started to using them. And then, the white men--via the law--was given the power to arrest a black men for 10 years for possessing a few grams of weed, leaving his children fatherless and in poverty.

You basically said it for me jfl

JFL if you think the slave owners raping black women is what collapsed the black family. The legislation that sought to keep an underclass is the welfare state. The white man has systemically been oppressing the black man all this time yet they keep voting Democrat. The reason why black people are even in the state to be able to be oppressed is because of the welfare state, youre dependent on the tit of the government and then you vote in the people that are feeding you scraps that fell on the ground. In the United States of America nobody is oppressing you, nobody is stopping you actually the opposite is true. But the community is in a cycle and it's the welfare state that is allowing this cycle to continue indefinitely.

Lmao, what's this horseshit? Blacks used to vote republication 70 years ago. Both parties created legalisation that sought to make blacks a criminal race, to demonise them. Once blacks were placed in such a position, both parties pretended to give a shit about blacks, and offered to 'help' them -- only if they voted for them! Blacks were placed in such a situation so that they could be used as a solid voter base.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Lmao, what's this horseshit? Blacks used to vote republication 70 years ago. Both parties created legalisation that sought to make blacks a criminal race, to demonise them. Once blacks were placed in such a position, both parties pretended to give a shit about blacks, and offered to 'help' them -- only if they voted for them! Blacks were placed in such a situation so that they could be used as a solid voter base.
And what was created in that exact time period you're talking about 1964 the welfare state, and look at how much that has helped black people.
You basically said it for me jfl
It's the oppression Olympics nowadays. The more oppressed you are the bigger your excuse for failing is.

The welfare state (created by the Democrats) and crack is what killed the black community.

Black Americans soon will be politically irrelevant and the democrats will forget about them. They will be dealt the same fate as native Americans

The welfare state (created by the Democrats) and crack is what killed the black community.

Black Americans soon will be politically irrelevant and the democrats will forget about them. They will be dealt the same fate as native Americans
Black americans are 13% of the population they cant be just suddenly become irrelevant

Black americans are 13% of the population they cant be just suddenly become irrelevant
Except they will. The big reason as to why the democrats still use them for votes is because they’re a key voting demographic in the south.

Hispanics are going to become the biggest ethnic group in the US in the near future. This is when they predominately vote democrat AND are concentrated in the south / sunbelt.

Not to Mention outside the south / sunbelt, Hispanics are also quickly growing in numbers.

Blacks will simply become politically irrelevant. They’ve been replaced and their issues will not even get lipservice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2581
And what was created in that exact time period you're talking about 1964 the welfare state, and look at how much that has helped black people.

It's the oppression Olympics nowadays. The more oppressed you are the bigger your excuse for failing is.

EBDCA8CD 2C89 4273 AE55 30290C8CF75C

At least know the history of what your trying to say.

the welfare state was made in the 1930s as support for the Great Depression. It wasn’t made in the 1960s jfl

Secondly systemic oppression has been happening for literal centuries in America. It is literally the bedrock this country is based of off. Black people didn’t get civil rights till the late 60s, After centuries of oppression and that was only a generation ago.

I completely agree that you shouldn’t use race as a excuse for your short comings but JFL at saying there isn’t any ramifications of centuries of oppression and lack of equal opportunities.

I could also go into how everything starts in the environment and home your raised in and how that literally can be used as a prediction to where you’ll go in life. Or how people of color have less chances of being hired or payed equally compared to whites in America.

but I’m not trying to have a whole essays long argument, I’ll agree to disagree. You win or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464