Why are american black people so wierd

View attachment 146340

At least know the history of what your trying to say.

the welfare state was made in the 1930s as support for the Great Depression. It wasn’t made in the 1960s jfl

Secondly systemic oppression has been happening for literal centuries in America. It is literally the bedrock this country is based of off. Black people didn’t get civil rights till the late 60s, After centuries of oppression and that was only a generation ago.

I completely agree that you shouldn’t use race as a excuse for your short comings but JFL at saying there isn’t any ramifications of centuries of oppression and lack of equal opportunities.

I could also go into how everything starts in the environment and home your raised in and how that literally can be used as a prediction to where you’ll go in life. Or how people of color have less chances of being hired or payed equally compared to whites in America.

but I’m not trying to have a whole essays long argument, I’ll agree to disagree. You win or whatever
Aite since you're not trying to have a discussion it's alright. I'll just say this. The idea of the welfare state coming into fruition in the 1960s isn't because welfare was created in the 1960s but because that's when extreme amounts of people started going on welfare.

lol, cope. The black family collapsed when white slave owners used to rape black women. The black family collapsed when whites, through legalisation, sought to oppress the black man. The black man has been both systemically and systematically oppressed by the white man. Drugs became demonised as soon as blacks started to using them. And then, the white men--via the law--was given the power to arrest a black men for 10 years for possessing a few grams of weed, leaving his children fatherless and in poverty.

"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," Ehrlichman said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."
Great now we have 1 more shitskin barking

View attachment 146340

At least know the history of what your trying to say.

the welfare state was made in the 1930s as support for the Great Depression. It wasn’t made in the 1960s jfl

Secondly systemic oppression has been happening for literal centuries in America. It is literally the bedrock this country is based of off. Black people didn’t get civil rights till the late 60s, After centuries of oppression and that was only a generation ago.

I completely agree that you shouldn’t use race as a excuse for your short comings but JFL at saying there isn’t any ramifications of centuries of oppression and lack of equal opportunities.

I could also go into how everything starts in the environment and home your raised in and how that literally can be used as a prediction to where you’ll go in life. Or how people of color have less chances of being hired or payed equally compared to whites in America.

but I’m not trying to have a whole essays long argument, I’ll agree to disagree. You win or whatever
They’re referring to the welfare state which we know as today being created in the 1960’s, which is true. LBJ’s war on poverty created a vast amount of social programs which contributed to the destruction of the black community.

Black Americans have plenty of opportunities. Programs like affirmative action were built to cater towards them. Sub-Saharan Africans who come to US end up immensely educated and successful while black Americans struggle. Which is down to the culture of the Afro-American community which is toxic towards education and success

Keep crying some more, cumskin. Your people have no future.
Imagine calling others cum skin when all your sort is known for are terrorists 😂 keep crying you ugly paki shitskin you'll never be as attractive as whites
Unknown

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Imagine calling others cum skin when all your sort is known for are terrorists 😂 keep crying you ugly paki shitskin you'll never be as attractive as whites
View attachment 146398

Huhh duhh huhh. The butthurt is palatable. And here you are on an incel forum with 900 hours logged, lmao. How about you post a pic of yourself then?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Buy yala bu yala boo

Huhh duhh huhh. The butthurt is palatable. And here you are on an incel forum with 900 hours logged, lmao. How about you post a pic of yourself then?
I've done so more than enough times for people to know I look better than you. Just me being white makes you 10 times more attractive and you know it. Not even your worst delusional ethnic brain can cope with that

• JFL
Keep crying some more, cumskin. Your people have no future.
Imagine being paki like you and thinking you are not an inbred inferior Muslim forced convert version of Punjabi Indians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Imagine being paki like you and thinking you are not an inbred inferior Muslim forced convert version of Punjabi Indians

Typical, typical. A Hindu talking about being a forced convert. My ancestors made you our bitches; your women, your wealth, your land were ours. You do realise the Indo-Aryans migrated to India and forced your Dravidian ancestors to believe in Hinduism? Also, there hasn't been a single case of mass forced conversion in Punjab, ever.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and FatJattMofo
I'm fine with Indians, never had a problem with them. Got a bit tempted there but why are Pakistanis always such pathetic annoying cunts?

Typical, typical. A Hindu talking about being a forced convert. My ancestors made you our bitches; your women, your wealth, your land were ours. You do realise the Indo-Aryans migrated to India and forced your Dravidian ancestors to believe in Hinduism? Also, there hasn't been a single case of mass forced conversion in Punjab, ever.
Keep crying with your muh I rape you bullshit. you never raped anyone paki dogshit .

Keep worshipping an Arab paki scum.
Jfl at your dumbass logic my ancestors are a majority aryan
I'm fine with Indians, never had a problem with them. Got a bit tempted there but why are Pakistanis always such pathetic annoying cunts?
Muslim convert Stockholm syndrome they never admit their ancestors were pure Hindu and they still are genetically

Keep crying with your muh I rape you bullshit. you never raped anyone paki dogshit .

Keep worshipping an Arab paki scum.
Jfl at your dumbass logic my ancestors are a majority aryan

Muslim convert Stockholm syndrome they never admit their ancestors were pure Hindu and they still are genetically

Gangu seems to be suffering from a lack of reading comprehension, either that or a tenuous grasp on the English language. Where did I mention me raping anyone?

Also, you can't be mentioning the 'futility' of my religion, when you savages dunk your children in poo.

• JFL
Reactions: verZYownZZun
Idk but an American black girl once told me that African Americans tend to show more insecure body languages then Africans because they’ve been discriminated their whole life as a minority.

Gangu seems to be suffering from a lack of reading comprehension, either that or a tenuous grasp on the English language. Where did I mention me raping anyone?

Also, you can't be mentioning the 'futility' of my religion, when you savages dunk your children in poo.

you said your ancestors did off I mean you as a people didn't idiot.

Jfl st showing Random crazies doing a non original practice. I'm not even Hindu but I already know it mogsIslam to death jfl

lol, cope. The black family collapsed when white slave owners used to rape black women. The black family collapsed when whites, through legalisation, sought to oppress the black man. The black man has been both systemically and systematically oppressed by the white man. Drugs became demonised as soon as blacks started to using them. And then, the white men--via the law--was given the power to arrest a black men for 10 years for possessing a few grams of weed, leaving his children fatherless and in poverty.

"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," Ehrlichman said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."
Keep crying more you faggot

A

"Let's just ignore the fact that pakis fuck goats "

goats? Goats, dogs cows seem to be of mainstream taste in India. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ng-rape-stolen-pregnant-goat-death-India.html

Wait, one more.
“He said the cow was the reincarnation of his wife, and when I asked him what the hell he was talking about, he said the cow had the same eyes, smell, and taste than his deceased wife,” he recalled, visibly amused.

• JFL
goats? Goats, dogs cows seem to be of mainstream taste in India. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ng-rape-stolen-pregnant-goat-death-India.html

not gonnapull out 20 articles myself because it's common knowledge you guys fuck goats more per person

Austria? Didn't the soviets have a good time with your women?
Jfl st some low t twink paki rape fetishist you sure like rape don't you. Is it because you are retarded and born from rape between your first cousin parents?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Austria? Didn't the soviets have a good time with your women?
Before that we had good times with them too . Little paki Shit your mother proably got raped by Indians

Before that we had good times with them too . Little paki Shit your mother proably got raped by Indians

lmao, you Austrian arses were known as the sick man of Europe. You guys were nothing, couldn't touch a single finger of the Russians. My DNA test wholeheartedly disagrees with your fabrication of an Indian man misbehaving with my mother.

Last edited:
lmao, you Austrian arses were known as the sick man of Europe. You guys were nothing, couldn't touch a single finger of the Russians. My DNA test wholeheartedly disagrees with your fabrication of an Indian man misbehaving with my mother.
Your country was is and will never be valueable. Stop coping you ugly subhuman and kill yourself. Couldn't touch one finger jfl @ you shitskin cunt

Your country was is and will never be valueable. Stop coping you ugly subhuman and kill yourself. Couldn't touch one finger jfl @ you shitskin cunt

Lmao, is the second-rate German butthurt? Your country is known for being Germany's bitch, that and a war zone for the entirety of the last millennium

Lmao, is the second-rate German butthurt? Your country is known for being Germany's bitch, that and a war zone for the entirety of the last millennium
Hahahah funny when a paki cunt who's country is only known for producing terrorists and getting fucked by Indians wants to talk about european history.

Hahahah funny when a paki cunt who's country is only known for producing terrorists and getting fucked by Indians wants to talk about european history.

Lol, we're known for producing world-class terrorists. The same terrorists that have beaten both the US and the USSR. If Pakistan chose to be more proactive with its foreign policy, we would have Pakistani-trained Sunni terrorists all over the world -- but we don't, that speaks to our benignity. But yeah, you cucks are literally Germany's bitch. Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Lol, we're known for producing world-class terrorists. The same terrorists that have beaten both the US and the USSR. If Pakistan chose to be more proactive with its foreign policy, we would have Pakistani-trained Sunni terrorists all over the world -- but we don't, that speaks to our benignity. But yeah, you cucks are literally Germany's bitch. Truth hurts, doesn't it?
1) you little subhuman we are Germanic. 2) we dominated germanic politics for centuries before the prussians showed Up. WE were the biggest country in europe. 3) Hitler like a lot of high ranking ss officals were Austrian German jfl. 4) fuck Germany for bending over to Muslims we austrians dealt with you a long time ago ;)

1) you little subhuman we are Germanic. 2) we dominated germanic politics for centuries before the prussians showed Up. WE were the biggest country in europe. 3) Hitler like a lot of high ranking ss officals were Austrian German jfl. 4) fuck Germany for bending over to Muslims we austrians dealt with you a long time ago ;)

Holy shit, more cope. We wuzzz supreme Germanics, that's why we bent ourselves for Germany. and nah, you cumskin, you won't do shit.

Last edited:
Holy shit, more cope. We wuzzz supreme Germanics, that's why we bent ourselves for Germany. and nah, you cumskin, you won't do shit.
And you never even get to cope. Your country is trash your women are ugly you're poor your Religion is Shit you get mogged by Indians and you have zero value. Everyday there a few paki cunts less on this earth and its a good thing and nobody even gives a shit

And you never even get to cope. Your country is trash your women are ugly you're poor your Religion is Shit you get mogged by Indians and you have zero value. Everyday there a few paki cunts less on this earth and its a good thing and nobody even gives a shit

Our women are ugly? Lmao, keep crying cumskin. Your women are literal rape victims. Your paternal haplogroup is basically slavic now.

Our women are ugly? Lmao, keep crying cumskin. Your women are literal rape victims. Your paternal haplogroup is basically slavic now.
Your women are borderline animals and worship white dick . Jfl @ this shitskin

Your women are borderline animals and worship white dick . Jfl @ this shitskin

worship white dick? Is that what the ugly Incel tells himself to comfort himself? Lmao, keep crying.

different races have different averages keep coping if you cant accept this
Lalala. You’re so dumb to believe that race is what develop your IQ. This forum gets worse anytime people like you join

Lalala. You’re so dumb to believe that race is what develop your IQ. This forum gets worse anytime people like you join
never said 'race is what develop your iq'

you are legit braindead bucko.

never said 'race is what develop your iq'

you are legit braindead bucko.
When you say that race matters you are legitimately saying this pussy. Are you blinded?

• Hmm...
Reactions: xit