Why are American girls so much easier than European/English

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
I'm talking about irl in bars and clubs, not dating apps

I've been out in most western European countries. And every time it has been mission impossible when it comes to slaying. These girls are just not interested, especially in England. But it's weird because the culture is pretty much the same in regards to every girl being a slut with double digit slaycounts.

Meanwhile when I lived in the US for a few months I pretty much slayed every time I went out with ease. Most of the time the girl approaching me too. This shit just doesn't happen in Europe ime. Even the Chads I know barely get anything on a night out. I could legit go out everyday for 2 weeks here and get nothing. Meanwhile I could download tinder and have a date scheduled within an hour. Why do European/UK girls act so differently in person than online? American girls make their intentions known and are way more open to going home with a stranger.

I've met a few Australian girls who I slayed abroad that were slutty but I've never actually been to Australia so can't comment what it's like there

@6ft4

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Crisick, Deleted member 24770 and 27 others
bbnBLO4.png

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 16275 and 36 others
legit incel in america and ur legit bottom 10%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AscendingHero, alriodai and 8 others
Find me a video of someone doing this shit in Europe

Doesn't happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Johanjohan, alriodai and 8 others
American girls are much more slutty than europeans
I've been telling this
In Usa hookup is NORMAL but here especially in southern europe is still considered a bit bad

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, alriodai, Lmao and 23 others
Because JBC is law in Europe:smonk:
1 million followers

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 24770, Deleted member 16275 and 24 others
American girls are much more slutty than europeans
I've been telling this
In Usa hookup is NORMAL but here especially in southern europe is still considered a bit bad
The girls are still whores though, just not with randoms from clubs

e.g. An average girl in England would be happy to invite some random guy from tinder, or fucking some guy at a house party but then hesitate to bring a chad home from the club. You'd think it would be the opposite

She's happy to fuck any guy as long as she didn't meet him in a bar or club. It's weird as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 16275, Xangsane and 12 others
An average girl in England would be happy to invite some random guy from tinder, or fucking some guy at a house party but then hesitate to bring a chad home from the club. You'd think it would be the opposite
Because at the club too much ppl see it
On Tinder it's secret

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, phonecell#4.1, AscendingHero and 3 others
What do u look like?

If you're from Europe and have no social circle and you're not at least Chadlite

It's fucking over for you. You'll be incel for months

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, AscendingHero, Timelessbrah and 12 others
Because at the club too much ppl see it
On Tinder it's secret
What about house parties? Girls seem to be happy to fucks at parties

If you're from Europe and have no social circle and you're not at least Chadlite

It's fucking over for you. You'll be incel for months
This is true mostly for small towns where ppl meet through social circle

What about house parties? Girls seem to be happy to fucks at parties
It's still a "safe enviroment" with few people

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 13787, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
This is true mostly for small towns where ppl meet through social circle

It's still a "safe enviroment" with few people
True for cities too

Imagine you have no friends and no party invites. Everyone at your job is a fag you have nothing in common with. You're forced to either meet girls through apps or bars and clubs. GL getting results as a sub chadlite

Girls have no hobbies in 2022 apart from tik tok and instagram. You will never meet someone through muh hobbies and classes either

You're limited to online or nightlife as a statuscel in Europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Hero of the Imperium, Lmao and 13 others
Maybe in America the girls were just easy cause you were a tourist and there were no future repercussions

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
jfl do you have any idea why would that be the case?
No it's why I'm asking

American girls have no problem coming back to your house after a night out. Meanwhile European girls will not do it

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Maybe in America the girls were just easy cause you were a tourist and there were no future repercussions
How would they have known I was a tourist?

They approach me inside the club, make out with me then suggest we leave. Sometimes I wouldn't even have to say a word and they wouldn't hear my accent until we had already left the bar

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, EasternRightWinger15, AscendingHero and 9 others
No it's why I'm asking

American girls have no problem coming back to your house after a night out. Meanwhile European girls will not do it
man you are Arcanologist
and you live in the UK with experience in the clubs,atleast try to come up with a reason. think forevergymcelling think!

They approach me inside the club, make out with me then suggest we leave. Sometimes I wouldn't even have to say a word and they wouldn't hear my accent until we had already left the bar
mogar

Didn’t realize you were running mime game bro

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and 444
man you are Arcanologist
and you live in the UK with experience in the clubs,atleast try to come up with a reason. think forevergymcelling think!
Fuck man, I think I know the answer

It's because of this cunt, isn't it?

183302901 499556251084640 4148751489211842277 n

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, EasternRightWinger15, AscendingHero and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Ethniframementalcel, AscendingHero and 6 others
True for cities too

Imagine you have no friends and no party invites. Everyone at your job is a fag you have nothing in common with. You're forced to either meet girls through apps or bars and clubs. GL getting results as a sub chadlite

Girls have no hobbies in 2022 apart from tik tok and instagram. You will never meet someone through muh hobbies and classes either

You're limited to online or nightlife as a statuscel in Europe
This is why god made the third world :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

This is what I’m doing to ascend fuck staying here I hope Russia nukes europe when I’m gone

OP have you tried fucking ethnic women? They seem far more open to actually taking guys home from clubs esp freshie ones. Every girl who has offered me pussy no strings attached sex from nightclubs were non white. I suggest tryin them when you next go out as white girls are white skittish

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
>"wasp slayer"
>he's part negro

:unsure:
MUH 1% NGERO :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

STFU man he’s white and a white Gigga chad at that stop claming him as ethnic you sound insecure AF on what planet does he look ethnic

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Here is a summary of my club slaying career, only counting girls that I met for the first time that night and slayed that same night (no convo on dating apps before hand)
I found my niche club and hammered it to death because I wanted to trick my subconscious into believing I was a Love Island club Slayer

Club A: 26
Club B: 4
Club C: 3
Club D: 3
BarA: 3
BarB: 2
BarC: 1
BarD(Brussels): 1
Oustide Club at end of night: 2
In Chipper end of night: 1

This is why I think slaying on holidays (In Europe) is a pipe dream in most cases
You need to find the one club in a city that suits you the best and go there on the busiest nights week in week out until you are slaying every second or third night you go there

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, AscendingHero, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
MUH 1% NGERO :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

STFU man he’s white and a white Gigga chad at that stop claming him as ethnic you sound insecure AF on what planet does he look ethnic
On what planet "wasp" are mixed with negro
Wasp means pure anglosaxon, if that's wasp then I'm "wasp" too

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Here is a summary of my club slaying career, only counting girls that I met for the first time that night and slayed that same night (no convo on dating apps before hand)
I found my niche club and hammered it to death because I wanted to trick my subconscious into believing I was a Love Island club Slayer

Club A: 26
Club B: 4
Club C: 3
Club D: 3
BarA: 3
BarB: 2
BarC: 1
BarD(Brussels): 1
Oustide Club at end of night: 2
In Chipper end of night: 1

This is why I think slaying on holidays (In Europe) is a pipe dream in most cases
You need to find the one club in a city that suits you the best and go there on the busiest nights week in week out until you are slaying every second or third night you go there
Also depends on the city too

e.g. in the UK, slaying gets easier the further North you go. Newcastle and Glasgow are 1000x easier than southern England.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Heguldus, AscendingHero and 6 others
On what planet "wasp" are mixed with negro
Wasp means pure anglosaxon, if that's wasp then I'm "wasp" too
No because he isn’t really “negro” he’s like maximum 20% and that’s basically white as far as phenotype is concerned. His hair is also european textured, negorid hair texture gene is very dominant so you can usually call them out from their hair, that’s why he’s a WASP chad he also looks white than most Southern Europeans as well

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and gamma
Fuck sake, Tyler Maher derailing yet another thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, AscendingHero, marin and 1 other person
Because it’s mission impossible in Western Europe. There’s where the most hypergamous whores are

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Because it’s mission impossible in Western Europe. There’s where the most hypergamous whores are
It can't be because slaying online and through parties is still easy

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Beetlejuice
Fuck sake, Tyler Maher derailing yet another thread
Even on PSL we are all secretly chad worshippers :feelsrope:. I also gave u advice bro, go after ethnic women in the UK nightclubs they are more likely to take you home trust me DONT speak to white girls theh are time wasters in nightclubs

What were you doing in the US? Foreign exchange student?

• Hmm...
Reactions: 444, onnysk and Deleted member 15577
Miami used it to be easy as fuck. Now it’s actually gotten somewhat harder after COVID . Thoughts on this op?

Before I was slaying all the time. Girls are still interested but they should be even more interested than before since I’ve looksmaxxed but they’re actually less into me. I didn’t have to lift a finger 2019 and before

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadethnic101 and ChickenAndRiceBrah
@FailedNormieManlet You need to come here one day, it's easier over in US. We can meet up in NYC and go clubbing

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet