Why are American girls so much easier than European/English

most legit thing I've read tbh. I used to think it was weird how here house parties are the main hook up method, girls literally don't even want to talk to guys at clubs. Most of them are in their own social circles and huddle in their groups.
Damn i experienced that myself. So true.

And i was never invited to a house party ever.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I'm talking about irl in bars and clubs, not dating apps

I've been out in most western European countries. And every time it has been mission impossible when it comes to slaying. These girls are just not interested, especially in England. But it's weird because the culture is pretty much the same in regards to every girl being a slut with double digit slaycounts.

Meanwhile when I lived in the US for a few months I pretty much slayed every time I went out with ease. Most of the time the girl approaching me too. This shit just doesn't happen in Europe ime. Even the Chads I know barely get anything on a night out. I could legit go out everyday for 2 weeks here and get nothing. Meanwhile I could download tinder and have a date scheduled within an hour. Why do European/UK girls act so differently in person than online? American girls make their intentions known and are way more open to going home with a stranger.

I've met a few Australian girls who I slayed abroad that were slutty but I've never actually been to Australia so can't comment what it's like there

@6ft4
White american girls give the best blowjobs. Thats a fact

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
why actually is UK so bad, i dont get it, why is it so much harder
Elaborated on this before:

- High population density. Means when foids' go on Tinder they can swipe and find more chads in the local area.
- Culture (i.e. Love Island obsessed. Spawn of every shitty dating TV show). Also, every woman here has an entitlement complex. It's worse than the rest of the Western world. I'm not entirely sure of the reason, apart from the shitty pop culture here.
- Feminism (Hardcore feminism here)
- Looks differential. The relic of the class system is that it bred different species of people. A lot of the working class look like Chernobyl experiments, while a lot of the upper-middle class look like Henry Cavill. It's the same everywhere (more affluent people are better-looking)... but the elitist system that ruled this country since feudal times has created noticeable phenotypic differences between the poor and the rich.
- As a result, the looks distribution here is fucked. There are more subhumans but also more chads.
- You can't afford to be non-NT. Literally any introversion or deviation from an atypical personality will result in incelibacy unless u are chad. In other countries, there is more leeway but here it's brutal. If you're not socially outgoing it's over 4 u as a sub-cha
- You must fit a particular niche. Either RTT fuckboy or high class-looking prettyboy. There is no inbetween. Either u have it or u don't.
- The dating scene is bad because the women here are entitled, obnoxious and rude. In other countries, women tend to be more polite when they reject subhumans. Here, every woman is rude. They act like they are better than everyone they deem sexually unattractive. It's a disgusting attitude but British women are full of it.

I would literally recommend anyone not English and struggling with women to leave. There are countless stories of normies struggling in the UK and then slaying in America or other parts of Europe. Don't waste ur time here though.

Compound everything together and u have hypergamy on steroids.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, p0lishsubhuman, geezcel and 13 others

- High population density. Means when foids' go on Tinder they can swipe and find more chads in the local area.
- Culture (i.e. Love Island obsessed. Spawn of every shitty dating TV show). Also, every woman here has an entitlement complex. It's worse than the rest of the Western world. I'm not entirely sure of the reason, apart from the shitty pop culture here.
- Looks differential. The relic of the class system is that it bred different species of people. A lot of the working class look like Chernobyl experiments, while a lot of the upper-middle class look like Henry Cavill. It's the same everywhere (more affluent people are better-looking)... but the elitist system that ruled this country since feudal times has created noticeable phenotypic differences between the poor and the rich.
- As a result, the looks distribution here is fucked. There are more subhumans but also more chads.
- You can't afford to be non-NT. Literally any introversion or deviation from an atypical personality will result in incelibacy unless u are chad. In other countries, there is more leeway but here it's brutal. If you're not socially outgoing it's over 4 u as a sub-cha
- You must fit a particular niche. Either RTT fuckboy or high class-looking prettyboy. There is no inbetween. Either u have it or u don't.
- The dating scene is bad because the women here are entitled, obnoxious and rude. In other countries, women tend to be more polite when they reject subhumans. Here, every woman is rude. They act like they are better than everyone they deem sexually unattractive. It's a disgusting attitude but British women are full of it.

thanks for high iq response. i really should fucking kill myself

i was born in the worst place, at the worst time, in the worst body

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Britmaxxer and EverythingMattersCel

I would literally recommend anyone not English and struggling with women to leave. There are countless stories of normies struggling in the UK and then slaying in America or other parts of Europe. Don't waste ur time here though.

@Predeterminism
Let me give you a Tinder challenge.
Here are some London Tinder profiles in the year 2020.
One of these men is now married to a MTB. They got married in early 2022.
Try and pick out who the married man is:

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao

So in the UK a 5/10 female will hardly ever settle for a 6/10 male unless he has money? What happens to them once they are past an age to have any chance for a Chadlite? End up cat ladies like some in the US or betabuxx? Those UK dating shows are crazy with what a 5/10 expects.

@Predeterminism
Let me give you a Tinder challenge.
Here are some London Tinder profiles in the year 2020.
One of these men is now married to a MTB. They got married in early 2022.
Try and pick out who the married man is:

This is one of the most brutal things I’ve seen on here , the guy on the right must have roped by now

Attachments

• 44FFA541-4D4F-4ED1-BC09-3E0F5527ECB1.png
    44FFA541-4D4F-4ED1-BC09-3E0F5527ECB1.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, mulattomaxxer and Xangsane
This is one of the most brutal things I’ve seen on here , the guy on the right must have roped by now
Foids will still swipe right on him despite that bio which obviously implies casual only.
I'm still surprised Tom (23) got married 2 years after. Did he get lucky or what?

Foids will still swipe right on him despite that bio which obviously implies casual only.
I'm still surprised Tom (23) got married 2 years after. Did he get lucky or what?
depends on the quality of the woman he married but he’s white and normie looking so he has that in his favour , I know some of those profiles are fake but the amount of Chads there is brutal , James looks like one of the most dom slayers I have ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
A guy with a good lower third is an instant slayer on america tbh

• JFL
depends on the quality of the woman he married but he’s white and normie looking so he has that in his favour , I know some of those profiles are fake but the amount of Chads there is brutal , James looks like one of the most dom slayers I have ever seen
So he's the worst looking of the set?
The woman he married appeared to be a non primal redhead MTB.

Which profiles are larps?

Legit thread, I feel it every time I go out.

your accent halos you hard, whereas you don't have that same advantage in the uk

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
So he's the worst looking of the set?
The woman he married appeared to be a non primal redhead MTB.

Which profiles are larps?
Joe is zachhartman on IG unless Jorge is verified that’s jorgejavierdiaz on IG

• +1
Joe is zachhartman on IG unless Jorge is verified that’s jorgejavierdiaz on IG
Yep, Joe and Zach Hartman look alike. Is he American or German living in the UK or something among those lines?
I believe someone said that's Jorge's verified profile.

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
Yep, Joe and Zach Hartman look alike. Is he American or German living in the UK or something among those lines?
I believe someone said that's Jorge's verified profile.
Nope he’s British , and if that’s Jorges actually profile I can’t even imagine how many likes and matches he gets , UK is literally nightmare mode

• +1
Nope he’s British , and if that’s Jorges actually profile I can’t even imagine how many likes and matches he gets , UK is literally nightmare mode
When you were swiping did you see any other tyrones or just white Chads

• +1
When you were swiping did you see any other tyrones or just white Chads
It was ForeverGymcelling to swiped, not me
But when I swiped in 2022 on a foidfish account, it was mostly white Chads with a primal look

• Woah
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
Most likely from primal women of any ethnicity (except asian women - BBCtax is strongest for them) given his pheno.

It was ForeverGymcelling to swiped, not me
But when I swiped in 2022 on a foidfish account, it was mostly white Chads with a primal look
Do you have a thread on that? I find these sort of threads super interesting good to see the competition out there

• +1
american media/culture isn't as prevalent in europe or asia(for now)

globohomos want their nigger culture to completely overtake the remaining traditional patriarchal societies

1st world theory

Women spent all of 2020 and 2021 glued to their phones (Insta, TikTok, etc.) and realized - more than ever - that there's a big world filled with good-looking men and that many of these men have lots of money and are able to fly them out wherever even if only for a day or two

Happens all the time and when I ran my Maherfish the other week every other bio was looking for a "travel partner" which is womanese for soft prostitution and paid vacations. One girl asked if I was down for Cape Town and then I asked if she'd be willing to split the bill and I was left on read lmfao
Being Maher is not enough? You have to be Maher and a John, fucks sake

I'm talking about irl in bars and clubs, not dating apps

I've been out in most western European countries. And every time it has been mission impossible when it comes to slaying. These girls are just not interested, especially in England. But it's weird because the culture is pretty much the same in regards to every girl being a slut with double digit slaycounts.

Meanwhile when I lived in the US for a few months I pretty much slayed every time I went out with ease. Most of the time the girl approaching me too. This shit just doesn't happen in Europe ime. Even the Chads I know barely get anything on a night out. I could legit go out everyday for 2 weeks here and get nothing. Meanwhile I could download tinder and have a date scheduled within an hour. Why do European/UK girls act so differently in person than online? American girls make their intentions known and are way more open to going home with a stranger.

I've met a few Australian girls who I slayed abroad that were slutty but I've never actually been to Australia so can't comment what it's like there

@6ft4
Good thread tbh and I agree 100%, you actually have life experience unlike indians and aspies who live in some rural town in balkan

And the answer is: north europeans are autistic and cold, australians and americans are much more social and open to strangers

Where abouts in US im
Moving there in September time to slay in new territory I smash a lot of us girls in London so im
Expecting to hit serious numbers out there

Because America is an uncultured shallow hell hole.

Miami used it to be easy as fuck. Now it’s actually gotten somewhat harder after COVID . Thoughts on this op?

Before I was slaying all the time. Girls are still interested but they should be even more interested than before since I’ve looksmaxxed but they’re actually less into me. I didn’t have to lift a finger 2019 and before
That’s because Miami is Chadriguez’s slaying ground

Isn't everyone there a moneymaxxed millionaire or Chad. I also heard it's brutal if you can't speak Spanish.
Not speaking Spanish is considered a huge failo if you want to slay :lul::lul:

I’m staying away from the UK and Australia :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

American women are impossible to hook up with in my experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
American girls are much more slutty than europeans
I've been telling this
In Usa hookup is NORMAL but here especially in southern europe is still considered a bit bad
Lol you’re so retarded

An american girl and european girl has the same lay count, but the american girls are more extrovertef and open to strangers

While europeans stick to social circle or online

• +1
Reactions: Sick and forevergymcelling
@MoggerGaston Have you been to the US?

Lol you’re so retarded

An american girl and european girl has the same lay count, but the american girls are more extrovertef and open to strangers

While europeans stick to social circle or online

Legit

Ease of slaying on a night out goes like this:

US > Western Europe > Uk

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
American girls are much more slutty than europeans
I've been telling this
In Usa hookup is NORMAL but here especially in southern europe is still considered a bit bad

Are british people more shy than west europeans?
I don't think it's 'shyness' as such.

In fact, tonnes of hot young UK girls are outright aggressive and very low inhibition.

I could give about 30 examples per night, but last weekend one of my friends approached these 2 really hot teenagers at a table outside in a bar, and after just saying 'hi', he was told to 'fuck off' really loudly lol.

And literally 20 mins later, I was at the bar and 2 really hot girls cut in front of what looked to be a couple in order to get served before them without waiting. The girl in the couple was like 'Oh, they're just gonna cut in front of us' to the guy, and then one of the hot young girls who must have heard span around and basically squared up to the guy (who hadn't even said anything) and was like 'Have you got a problem with what we just done??!' (This really annoyed me, btw. She was really hot. The guy probably wanted to bang her and so seemed to kind of freeze when she said that! He could have crushed her throat like a coke can, but hot 18 year old girls have all the 'power' lol)

It's more that UK has always had a thing where they just don't tend to talk to 'randoms'. Everyone is considered a creepy oddball unless they know them, basically. It can make cold approach fucking hard!

I'm a former PUAcel and have made thousands of approaches even gotten laid with it a fair bit, but you really need the magic cocktail of stumbling across a girl who not only thinks you are hot (obviously) but who also just happens to be a really friendly, social butterfly who doesn't think it's weird when a random guy starts speaking to her

Last edited: