Why are American women so easy to fuck?

LilJojo

LilJojo

Zephir
This isn’t an incel post but whenever I meet an American girl and flirt a bit for fun they always seem to want to hook up after but with European girls they just think I’m a fuckboy. It’s not bothering me in the slightest bit but it’s funny how quick they want to get fucked. One night stand culture and shit. I’m MTN not a chad though

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Which countries? They are insecure about their language skills.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
never give up

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and 97baHater
There is a gigantic difference between the European countries. Places like Italy and Spain have tons of frigid women because catholic brainwashing has them believe they'll go to hell for one night stands.

Then you have places like Sweden or the UK where it's normal to meet women who have a bodycount in the hundreds.

The US is somewhere in the more relaxed part of that spectrum but not as relaxed as Nordic countries in Europe (where tons and tons of women have a bodycount of 100+).

The US also consists of various subcultures. It's going to be way easier to hook up in uneducated hillbilly locations compared to a place like L.A. where many women wont even talk to you if you're not rich, famous or male model-tier attractive.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and dna_cel
There is a gigantic difference between the European countries. Places like Italy and Spain have tons of frigid women because catholic brainwashing has them believe they'll go to hell for one night stands.

Then you have places like Sweden or the UK where it's normal to meet women who have a bodycount in the hundreds.

The US is somewhere in the more relaxed part of that spectrum but not as relaxed as Nordic countries in Europe (where tons and tons of women have a bodycount of 100+).
Italian women are cousin only

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, Clqs and 97baHater
the competition in europe is soo much higer thats why, a htn in america is mtn in europe

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
true lmao, i always discuss this with a friend, american girls are so slutty and easy to fuck

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
the competition in europe is soo much higer thats why, a htn in america is mtn in europe
Yeah in Germany there were only chadlites I felt like a guy that browses looksmax all day

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Yeah in Germany there were only chadlites I felt like a guy that browses looksmax all day
yeah germany,nordic contries are mainly htns and above,but go to uk for a conficence boost,99 percent of guys there are ltn and below

They are more fun
ehh i wouldnt say more fun but they are good for one night stands, if u wanna get ur dick wet and then dip

yeah germany,nordic contries are mainly htns and above,but go to uk for a conficence boost,99 percent of guys there are ltn and below
Aren’t there only MENA guys

yeah common knowledge
if you dont get girls in usa you will struggle 10x in europe

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
This isn’t an incel post but whenever I meet an American girl and flirt a bit for fun they always seem to want to hook up after but with European girls they just think I’m a fuckboy. It’s not bothering me in the slightest bit but it’s funny how quick they want to get fucked. One night stand culture and shit. I’m MTN not a chad though
Bcs America is a failed society

Maybe they can see your inner light.

yeah common knowledge
if you dont get girls in usa you will struggle 10x in europe
Depends where. I live in England it’s still very easy to fuck especially at uni

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart

What you say here is mostly supported by the data, but not the part where there are a lot of women with 100+ bodycounts. If that were true for any significant number of people, the averages would be much higher.

Ezgif 7 1381f40d63

BTW, notice that the most promiscuous countries in Europe are barely more promiscuous than the USA. Most European countries are less promiscuous.

The US also consists of various subcultures. It's going to be way easier to hook up in uneducated hillbilly locations compared to a place like L.A. where many women wont even talk to you if you're not rich, famous or male model-tier attractive.
In general, Americans have more of a "hustling" culture that values moving around and seeking new opportunities. Europeans live more stable lives. Most Europeans live in the same area they were born in, most Americans don't.

In addition, although this is kind of pathetic to mention, a lot of American men have this delusion that they are hypermasc gigachads who are "free"er and tougher than everyone else in the world. They think they could go to Europe and have beautiful women falling at their feet. (Stupid, but I have seen this many times.) In reality, Americans are largely seen as fat, ugly, obnoxious people by most people in Western Europe who care enough to have an opinion.

• +1
Reactions: MCIII