Why are Anglos such loud giga obnoxious brutes, especially Aussies

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Went to a bar with my girlfriend, and before even entering that place we could hear this extremely loud english speaking voice from like 10 meters away. We entered the place and there were 7 tourists from Australia, pure blooded british aussies at that, 3 men and 4 women. They were talking extremely loudly and having a super expressive body language.

From the moment we entered the bar, the blond 20yo something girl grabbed me and told me that i look like a the guy she rode the bus yesterday with and told me to sit with them, me and my gf didn't say a word and just awkwardly sat on one of the tables. Then 5 minutes later the other women from the group came, she was super white (anglos look noticeably whiter then balkan people, lile light blonde hair, pink skin and piercing a10 blue eyes), and from nowhere put her hand on my shoulder and came 5cm away with her face with my face infront of my gf and started talking random stuff to me that i don't even remember while rubbing my shoulder with her hand, she was overly friendly and comfortable just touching other men in front of her boyfriend :feelswhat:. After i chat with her a bit she gave me a high five and left to sit with her friend group again. The whole situation was giga awkward cause i was with my girlfriend as well.

From this experience and another one in 2018 i can conclude that WASP women are giga open and slutty, if you are incel in the US, UK, Australia you must be literally deformed.

Also caging at people who think balkan people are savages, we are legit beyond high class with manners compared to this..

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ShowerMaxxing, ChristianChad and 4 others
Do you encounter with a lots of tourists?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, ReadBooksEveryday and TsarTsar444
Do you encounter with a lots of tourists?
Yes mostly Scandinavians, Dutch, Poles, Americans, Turks, Anglos. Poles and Turks are the most polite, Anglos are always the most obnoxious loud ones

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy
Retard thread, Australia is low inhib brute slayer or twink Asian/Hapa, nothing else pulls, she was bullying your incel twink Balkan frame.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, |Daddy_Zygos|, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Retard thread, Australia is low inhib brute slayer or twink Asian/Hapa, nothing else pulls, she was bullying your incel twink Balkan frame.
Yes aussies behave very high T tbh, suprised they aren't a nazi state and have so many migrants

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Yes mostly Scandinavians, Dutch, Poles, Americans, Turks, Anglos. Poles and Turks are the most polite, Anglos are always the most obnoxious loud ones
Before inflation started to kick in there were airplane tickets from Budapest to Skopje for 9€ now they are 100€ on average :feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Yes aussies behave very high T tbh, suprised they aren't a nazi state and have so many migrants
True blooded Aussie chads treat curries and rice cels like pets for entertainment, they force them to jestermaxx for laughs.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
NZ Europeans are pretty introverted, Maori and Pacific Islanders are more extraverted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
NZ Europeans are pretty introverted, Maori and Pacific Islanders are more extraverted.
Maoris are low inhib asf. I had to do a group assignment with some and they made fun of my accent

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TsarTsar444 and Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 18931
Yeah, just lol at people calling us Scandinavians "non-NT" just because we have respect for other people and manners. Anglosphere people will bother strangers and dance or sing or talk aloud on the bus or metro bothering others and shout whenever they talk, it’s called respect and manners. Can literally hear Americans from miles away when I travel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17918, |Daddy_Zygos| and TsarTsar444
Went to a bar with my girlfriend, and before even entering that place we could hear this extremely loud english speaking voice from like 10 meters away. We entered the place and there were 7 tourists from Australia, pure blooded british aussies at that, 3 men and 4 women. They were talking extremely loudly and having a super expressive body language.

From the moment we entered the bar, the blond 20yo something girl grabbed me and told me that i look like a the guy she rode the bus yesterday with and told me to sit with them, me and my gf didn't say a word and just awkwardly sat on one of the tables. Then 5 minutes later the other women from the group came, she was super white (anglos look noticeably whiter then balkan people, lile light blonde hair, pink skin and piercing a10 blue eyes), and from nowhere put her hand on my shoulder and came 5cm away with her face with my face infront of my gf and started talking random stuff to me that i don't even remember while rubbing my shoulder with her hand, she was overly friendly and comfortable just touching other men in front of her boyfriend :feelswhat:. After i chat with her a bit she gave me a high five and left to sit with her friend group again. The whole situation was giga awkward cause i was with my girlfriend as well.

From this experience and another one in 2018 i can conclude that WASP women are giga open and slutty, if you are incel in the US, UK, Australia you must be literally deformed.

Also caging at people who think balkan people are savages, we are legit beyond high class with manners compared to this..
What country are you from OP? Baltic people are moggers I think, most of them are tall, white with blue eyes.

Fackin oath cant

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Moggie

Mods ban he has a gf, why do you trust foids enough to have a gf

If they were Aussie they weren't Anglo but Irish. All British Isles women are ugly and masc as fuck, British cultures are subhuman and I hate them fervently.

If they were Aussie they weren't Anglo but Irish. All British Isles women are ugly and masc as fuck, British cultures are subhuman and I hate them fervently.
Aus -  7,000,000 (30% of the Australian population of partial Irish ancestry)
NZ - 800,000 (16% of the New Zealand population of partial Irish ancestry)

is true here in the US way easier put the thing is I manage to fuck things up

Also I get a lot when foreigners come here they tell us where loud

Aus -  7,000,000 (30% of the Australian population of partial Irish ancestry)
NZ - 800,000 (16% of the New Zealand population of partial Irish ancestry)

Yeah and then 20% are Scottish, 15% are English, 10% Chinese, 10% Greek etc.

Learn math, stupid bitch. Most white-looking persons in Australia is Celtic.

Yeah and then 20% are Scottish, 15% are English, 10% Chinese, 10% Greek etc.

Learn math, stupid bitch. Most white-looking persons in Australia is Celtic.
When did I disagree with you, I was acknowledging Australia is more Celtic than NZ. 16% higher amount of Irish ancestry in Australia than NZ that was my point. NZ Europeans have more English ancestry than white Australians.

Last edited: