Why are Asians so robotic?

butterworld

butterworld

Zephir
Predominately genetic or environment?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and gooner23
environment and culture, do nothing but study and work, most wasians are way different thats why i prefer to befriend them over most traditional asians

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, wishIwasSalludon and rainzm
Rigid unbalanced lifestyle. Not allowed to socialize much, forced to study for significant amounts of time

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Actual robots are more likeable than chinx thoughbeit
A Boston Dynamics prototype has more character than any Han

environment and culture, do nothing but study and work, most wasians are way different thats why i prefer to befriend them over most traditional asians
its been 50/50 with waisians for me

a lot of them are autistic af and boring while some of them have very interesting and fun personalities

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and gooner23
Their environment favours them to be soulless worker bee drones that are easier to replace than the oxygen in your lungs

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and wishIwasSalludon
They are fucked up human beings

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and wishIwasSalludon
I think environment because the viets and chinese I met are robotic af legit wonder if they even have souls but the Filipinos I know are NT and fun to be around

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
It’s the cucked culture of working hard for nothing

I think environment because the viets and chinese I met are robotic af legit wonder if they even have souls but the Filipinos I know are NT and fun to be around
So true! All of the Filipinos I’ve spoken too are lively.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
environment and culture im a chink myself and idgaf about studies my mom started caring less my dad doesn't gaf if i get ass grades because he already knows im successful enough and not a retard i run 2 business I could drop out and be fine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld
So true! All of the Filipinos I’ve spoken too are lively.
That is because Filipinos are Catholic. They are full of joy and happiness because God is with them and they are with God.

All other Asian nations are Godless. The lack of God is evident in every facet of their lives.

my asain english teacher gradated from harvard, all that slave work to be making barley above minimum wage and to deal with highschoolers :ROFLMAO:

meanwhile some random guy is dancing on tiktok like an npc and making 40 grand a single live