Why are asians so ugly

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

17yo chillmaxxed NEET
Ive never seen a chink, male or female and ever thought they looked good. They always disgust me
Like okay, blacks and browns are subhuman but at least their women can be good looking, and maybe 1-3% of the men mog
But ive literally never seen a goodlooking asian :lul: hows that possible

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ey88, borntosuffer, Putin and 9 others
I'd say east Asians are the worst looking people, broadly speaking. Central Asians and Siberians look good IMO.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, FascisstChad, 97baHater and 5 others
I'd say east Asians are the worst looking people, broadly speaking. Central Asians and Siberians look good IMO.

Central asians can get it but theyre as foreign from the rest of asians as native americans are so dont really count

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, FascisstChad, 97baHater and 3 others
To answer your question they're the worst looking due to having very low nasions and flat maxillas.

I think some east asians can look good with pseudocaucasian features like this:
IDK anything about migration or ethnic groups in asia though. Australoid influence maybe?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, Costcosuperstore, 97baHater and 3 others
At least they have IQ and culture, (and light skin)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, Costcosuperstore, 97baHater and 3 others
Flat maxilla and horrible dimorphism

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, 97baHater and 2 others
Climate adaptation for flat faces originating in north Asia and gaining more humid+heat adapted features due to moving more south eg wider, flatter nose and so on. Also they’ve consumed a lot of estrogenic food like soy and have mostly subsided on rice due to its high energy density but it’s complete lack of nutrients causing malnutrition for many generations. There’s a reason the further north eg, north east China, north Japan to Siberia you go the better looking the population is.
There’s a reason mongols mog the shit out of southern Chinese.
IMG 7908
IMG 7909
IMG 7910
IMG 7911

They also have less caucosoid ancestry than other groups in Asia but it increases the further north.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, iblamehumphrey, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
I think theyre pretty

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore, 97baHater and 3 others
Climate adaptation for flat faces originating in north Asia and gaining more humid+heat adapted features due to moving more south eg wider, flatter nose and so on. Also they’ve consumed a lot of estrogenic food like soy and have mostly subsided on rice due to its high energy density but it’s complete lack of nutrients causing malnutrition for many generations. There’s a reason the further north eg, north east China, north Japan to Siberia you go the better looking the population is.
View attachment 3169421View attachment 3169423View attachment 3169424View attachment 3169425
They also have less caucosoid ancestry than other groups in Asia but it increases the further north.
True about rice I heard stories of asians who went on raw meat only diet and lost their yellow skin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 97baHater and FascisstChad
Central asians can get it but theyre as foreign from the rest of asians as native americans are so dont really count

Central asians and Mongolians are a different sub group to east and south east asians.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 97baHater
"slavicpsycho"
Devastating self-own

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel, Costcosuperstore, 97baHater and 1 other person
True about rice I heard stories of asians who went on raw meat only diet and lost their yellow skin
Rice is insanely destructive, it has arsenic, spikes blood sugar due to being too high in carbs and has literally zero nutrients. Your body uses up resources to break down food and if you get nothing out of it like with rice but have to use more effort on breaking it down unlike with meat it wreaks havoc on your body. Native Americans and East Asians have a common ancestor that split off and we see how 2 different adaptive paths shape appearance. Tall robust builds, copper skin, large projected noses and robust bone structures for indigenous Americans and short more gracile builds, yellowish olive skin, flatter noses and less robust bone structures for East Asians.
IMG 7913
IMG 7915
IMG 7918
IMG 7917
IMG 7914

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamehumphrey, Costcosuperstore, 97baHater and 1 other person
View attachment 3169423

This is a photo of a Khazak not mongol
Images20

Images21

Images22

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 97baHater and FascisstChad
They are for sure not on par with whites. Niggers and curries are much uglier though. Whites have elevated the smv of the negro very superficially.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore and 97baHater
They are for sure not on par with whites. Niggers and curries are much uglier though. Whites have elevated the smv of the negro very superficially.
Well developed Cushites mog.
IMG 7919
IMG 7920
IMG 7921
IMG 7922
IMG 7923

But they’re not full Sub Saharans
IMG 2649
IMG 7925
IMG 7924

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer and 97baHater
It’s simple:

they base their diet around carbohydrates

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, slavicpsycho and 97baHater
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, FascisstChad and aerty
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Costcosuperstore and FascisstChad
Ive never seen a chink, male or female and ever thought they looked good. They always disgust me
Like okay, blacks and browns are subhuman but at least their women can be good looking, and maybe 1-3% of the men mog
But ive literally never seen a goodlooking asian :lul: hows that possible
cus of their flat ass maxillas

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and slavicpsycho
U as a russian have asian haplogroup too nigga don't beat yourself down so much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Costcosuperstore and rand anon
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel, borntosuffer, Putin and 3 others
I've seen some atractive Asian males and females, but, yes, they are a tiny minority.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore and FascisstChad
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Putin, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
- An indian trying to make him feel better about himself
Wtf are you talking about nigha? How is my post making myself feel better. Its a fact. You speak as if you are some kind of high pedigree WASP or something. I'd drop that superiority complex if I were you.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Costcosuperstore and FascisstChad
R1b>>>R1a. R1b are the real aryan warriors. R1a's are mostly low class peasant populations in Eastern Europe. All the people in your pics are western european R1Bs.
The levels of coping a curry will go to feel better about his ethnicity…

• +1
Reactions: Putin and Costcosuperstore
R1b>>>R1a. R1b are the real aryan warriors. R1a's are mostly low class peasant populations in Eastern Europe. All the people in your pics are western european R1Bs.
Those images are literally of Slavic paganism dipshit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aerty, iblamehumphrey and Costcosuperstore

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aerty and slavicpsycho
"R1b are the real aryan warriors"
no they are retarded ugly horsefaced faggots that live in shit

Sorry bhaii that’s copium

R1a 4evaaaa :ogre::Comfy::Comfy:

I mean, Russians and, for example, germans have almost the same genetics, but the Germans mixed more and nowadays their country is dog shit

"R1b are the real aryan warriors"
no they are retarded ugly horsefaced faggots that live in shit
I mean, Russians and, for example, germans have almost the same genetics, but the Germans mixed more and nowadays their country is dog shit
Germans are mixed with what exactly and their country is going to shit because they are importing immigrants