Why are aspies autistically skinny?

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
I am naturally an extremely skinny undereating ectomorph. I am also autistic. SARMS have helped fix the problem and I'm excited to see what real steroids will do to me.

I have noticed a LOT of autistic males also tend to be really skinny. There's also the stereotype about "the skinny autistic nerd."

Like look at this turbo autist. Creater of Ethereum. Needs RTT ASAP. Should have been using his autism for the gym and chasing pussy and steroidmaxxing like me rather than becoming a multi billionaire. He almost looks TOO low bodyfat in this picture, like even if he had muscle he would be too shredded I think.
Vitalik buterin time 100 2021

Or just walk into a fucking CS class. Full of super skinny autistic dudes. They are incels due to their autism, the fact that a lot of them are looksminned like crazy, and their lack of steroid usage.

Anyway does anyone know if there is some sort of genetic overlap between autism and like mild Marfan's syndrome or something? I swear this can't be a coincidence.

TLDR if you are autistic accept your subhuman genetics and just start blasting now before it's too late. Autism is basically beta male syndrome and T will make you alpha as fuck.

Last edited:
@OldVirgin
Thoughts on RoidedHackermaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
@OldVirgin

@OldVirgin
you and vitaliy buterin have the same autistic faces
high iq moggers, but incels for lifes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
I am naturally an extremely skinny undereating ectomorph. I am also autistic. SARMS have helped fix the problem and I'm excited to see what real steroids will do to me.

I have noticed a LOT of autistic males also tend to be really skinny. There's also the stereotype about "the skinny autistic nerd."

Like look at this turbo autist. Creater of Ethereum. Needs RTT ASAP. Should have been using his autism for the gym and chasing pussy and steroidmaxxing like me rather than becoming a multi billionaire. He almost looks TOO low bodyfat in this picture, like even if he had muscle he would be too shredded I think.
View attachment 1410924

Or just walk into a fucking CS class. Full of super skinny autistic dudes. They are incels due to their autism, the fact that a lot of them are looksminned like crazy, and their lack of steroid usage.

Anyway does anyone know if there is some sort of genetic overlap between autism and like mild Marfan's syndrome or something? I swear this can't be a coincidence.

TLDR if you are autistic accept your subhuman genetics and just start blasting now before it's too late. Autism is basically beta male syndrome and T will make you alpha as fuck.
Idk. But im skinny because I dont eat enough

• +1
i am just kidding bro, you are fine

• JFL
He looks better now. Might need hair transplant though. Still needs roids to fix his skinny body and pencil neck.
9aa207a7a6f57b2a3c26b9c36aea0d17 1

• +1
He looks better now. Might need hair transplant though. Still needs roids to fix his skinny body and pencil neck.
View attachment 1410976
his neurocranium is very dominant though. Clearly high iq look he has
idk why skinny
ectomorph + dont have time to eat/always or brain consumes all power

• +1
his neurocranium is very dominant though. Clearly high iq look he has
idk why skinny
ectomorph + dont have time to eat/always or brain consumes all power
Decent facial bones but ya neurocranium falio. Not sure if he's NORWOODING or if his hairline is just wierd because his neurocranium is big.
:feelswhat:
But no for real I'm telling you this can't just be a coincidence that a shit ton of aspies just so happen to be ectomorphs. Caloric needs only vary person to person like 300 calories at the most so it's not brain power consuming all the food jfl. There's something else going on.. there's got to be a legit genetic overlap.

• +1
True you won't find a Muscular Aspie.

• +1
Decent facial bones but ya neurocranium falio. Not sure if he's NORWOODING or if his hairline is just wierd because his neurocranium is big.
:feelswhat:
But no for real I'm telling you this can't just be a coincidence that a shit ton of aspies just so happen to be ectomorphs. Caloric needs only vary person to person like 300 calories at the most so it's not brain power consuming all the food jfl. There's something else going on.. there's got to be a legit genetic overlap.
was kurt cobain aspie ?

• +1
was kurt cobain aspie ?
I doubt it. More likely ADHD. ASD and ADHD are semi similar but he was socially compitent so I would say he had ADD. Plus he was high all the time right?

• +1
I doubt it. More likely ADHD. ASD and ADHD are semi similar but he was socially compitent so I would say he had ADD. Plus he was high all the time right?
just asking because he was skinny as fuck and introverted idk why it make sense

• +1
Autism is a lot of the time caused by nerve damage. Which is caused by lack of nutrition and malnourishment.

• +1
True you won't find a Muscular Aspie.
BS actually there were quite a few retards at my sped school who were decently built