Why are attractive people so dumb and smart people so ugly?

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
Math Olympics competition winners:
Math Olympiad Competition - tsistudio
The winning U.S. team at the International Math Olympiad in Hong Kong. (Photo… | Math olympiad ...
Two Indian-Origin Students Help USA Win International Math Olympiad After 21 Years! - Indiatimes.com
Math olympiad training may not add up[2]|chinadaily.com.cn
Team USA Beats China in Math Olympiad for 1st Time in 21 Years! - Page 2 - Stormfront
Why Chinese are good at math (and it's not racial) - SupChina

often attractive people are bluepilled, low IQ, dumb but usually the smartest people are 0PSL while you never see a Blackpilled, 8PSL, Giga Chad with a 160 IQ

there seems to be a connection between lower IQ and attractiveness. I think its because uglier people are less likely to have friends therefore they have more free time to spend studying and attractive people are too busy slaying and partying to give a shit about math or studying

and I would think that since "attractive people" have better genetics therefore that would also mean that they would have a higher IQ but thats just not the case it seems that the more attractive you are the more of a dumbfuck you are and I just dont know why:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Xangsane, chigoha and 4 others
The winning U.S. team at the International Math Olympiad in Hong Kong. (Photo… | Math olympiad ...
Two Indian-Origin Students Help USA Win International Math Olympiad After 21 Years! - Indiatimes.com
Team USA Beats China in Math Olympiad for 1st Time in 21 Years! - Page 2 - Stormfront
Why Chinese are good at math (and it's not racial) - SupChina's not racial) - SupChina

often attractive people are bluepilled, low IQ, dumb but usually the smartest people are 0PSL while you never see an 8PSL Giga Chad with a 160 IQ

there seems to be a connection between lower IQ and attractiveness. I think its because uglier people are less likely to have friends therefore they have more free time to spend studying and attractive people are too busy slaying and partying to give a shit about math or studying

and I would think that since "attractive people" have better genetics therefore that would also mean that they would have a higher IQ but thats just not the case it seems that the more attractive you are the more of a dumbfuck you are and I just dont know why:ROFLMAO:
Even if that was true and that attractive people are dumber then ugly people, it doesn't matter because attractive people on average end up more successful than ugly people.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deprived, noprogressno and 4 others
OYC4Voz.jpg

Gandy's hips
3-piece-power-suit-david-gandy-L-c3MzoD.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 15302 and 4 others
its because uglier people are less likely to have friends therefore they have more free time to spend studying and attractive people are too busy slaying and partying to give a shit about math or studying
+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
OYC4Voz.jpg

Gandy's hips
3-piece-power-suit-david-gandy-L-c3MzoD.jpeg
man you are fucked. I have kinda wide hips too, I subconsciously check guys' hips and try to understand their ratio. fucked up mind tbh.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Oberyn and Hipcel
Even if that was true and that attractive people are dumber then ugly people, it doesn't matter because attractive people on average end up more successful than ugly people.
and with less effort:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel and fogdart
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
Why Chinese are good at math (and it's not racial) - SupChina's not racial) - SupChina

often attractive people are bluepilled, low IQ, dumb but usually the smartest people are 0PSL while you never see a Blackpilled, 8PSL, Giga Chad with a 160 IQ

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Holy fuck they are all skullcels

answer my question please I am dying to know

Survival mechanism

Chad with his big brute jaw doesn’t need to be smart to survive

Meanwhile incels were bred to be smart as the only means of surviving

Never began
Give up
Stop trying
Incel just quit

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
answer my question please I am dying to know
You've partially answered the question yourself "I think its because uglier people are less likely to have friends therefore they have more free time to spend studying and attractive people are too busy slaying and partying to give a shit about math or studying"

you're right most attractive people aren't as motivated to bury their head in books all day because they actually have a social life. Attractive people are more likely to be physically fit and charismatic so they engage more in sports, acting, music etc. Compare the average basketball or football team to the average math olympiad team - chads vs incels. Being book smart is more about hard work and studycelling than actual innate intelligence so attractive may be more smart on a genetic level but they simply don't put in the effort to hone their skills. Another theory is that attractive people know inherently that they can pass their genes on so they don't have the need to work hard, whereas unattractive people know that in order to pass their genes they need to work hard and studycel to compensate.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Racky, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
Average rugby chad is just as smart iq wise if not smarter than your average nerd that spends his best years buried in books. You've answered it yourself, ugly niggas need to compensate while attractive ones do what they want.

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, fogdart, Lygodactylus and 2 others
Average rugby chad is just as smart iq wise if not smarter than your average nerd that spends his best years buried in books. You've answered it yourself, ugly niggas need to compensate while attractive ones do what they want.
facial averageness is a sign of good health and no deformities. maybe gigahigh-iq is actually deformity?

outlier high iq is a deformity

ugly also = deformity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, Uglyzayn and Bvnny.
Not necessarily it’s just that the uglier smart people have more time to focus on theee activities since they don’t get much sexual or social action

• +1
Reactions: elzde95 and Bvnny.
Great appreciation for intellectualism and science is an incel trait.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Dolph lundgren
This is incel cope

Gl people mog in appearance and intelligence
Incels have nothing at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and beau
Dolph lundgren
This is incel cope

Gl people mog in appearance and intelligence
Incels have nothing at all
true, this smart ppl he referring to just studymax and brute force boring shit everyday

but then all their inventions will be used by capitalist to make money so chad can have easy life without caring about anything at all
it's just a hierarchy

THIS!!!

high iq is not important in todays life....... imagine being high iq, go to harvard and study years and years and then you get a job with 200k/year

meanwhile low iq/good looking people go famous and make 10000000000000000/year
example; fucking OnlyFans... girls literally dumb as fuck/low iq and making millions of dollars

What about dolph lundgren and arnold???

Thats complete bullshit though. People who legitimately struggled in middle school are just as smart as the average theoretical physicist? I had the theory that your brain develops differently depending on what you prioritize, so those who score 80 in an iq test were just more focussed on socializing and sports as kids. But that is not true, your genetic limitations can be tested pretty early on, way before going to school. Intelligence is genetically pre determined like almost everything else.

That's cope. The nerdy unattractive high iq STEM guy is just one archetype. You can find plenty of very attractive guys with high iq in high finance, management consulting, big law, among CEOs, med studens etc.

• +1
Reactions: Yashchandra, Oberyn, Deleted member 17345 and 2 others
there is no correlation, this guys are ugly hence they have to tryhard and win this useless medals so they can lure some nerdy girl into sex.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora
Smart = larger brain
Larger brain = more energy expenditure and fat > Less cholesterol
Low cholesterol = less bone

A smart person would need more calories, cholesterol, vitamins to develop properly which are not abundant in our modern diets therefore will be uglier on average

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
attractive people are actually smarter on average than ugly people

the smart guys you included in your thread are the top 0.0000001% of the iq distribution curve, drawing the conclusion that ugly people are smarter than attractive people is unfounded

• +1
Reactions: Cheat_Win
THIS!!!

high iq is not important in todays life....... imagine being high iq, go to harvard and study years and years and then you get a job with 200k/year

meanwhile low iq/good looking people go famous and make 10000000000000000/year
example; fucking OnlyFans... girls literally dumb as fuck/low iq and making millions of dollars

cope

there are obviously diminishing returns when it comes to iq (hence 140 is probably undesirable cause youre gonna be an asocial sperg), but compare 120 iq to 80iq and I can assure you the former will be way more successful

maybe they have to push through more trouble

Cope, attractive people are on average very smart compared to average and ugly folks, is just that there are so few genuinely attractive people out there

high iq and gl mogs everything

It’s because attractive people bone smashed to become attractive and now have brain damage but are chads

• +1
Reactions: Pandora
Dolph Lundgren has 160 iq

no one who has opportunities and limitless options choses to spend his life being involved in nerd shit. humans take the path of least resistance.

That's cope. The nerdy unattractive high iq STEM guy is just one archetype. You can find plenty of very attractive guys with high iq in high finance, management consulting, big law, among CEOs, med studens etc.
But still they spend a lot of their time socializing and screwing

and I would think that since "attractive people" have better genetics therefore that would also mean that they would have a higher IQ
Over for your iq. Just because you have good face gene’s doesn’t mean you would have good iq genes.

Probably because evolution. If you, as ugly man get excluded from your tribe you need to use your brain in order to survive as you are on your own now

cope

there are obviously diminishing returns when it comes to iq (hence 140 is probably undesirable cause youre gonna be an asocial sperg), but compare 120 iq to 80iq and I can assure you the former will be way more successful
Yea. I don't know what kind of retard thinks someone with an IQ of 80 would very successful socializing. They must be slow themselves.