Why are black guys so low cortisol?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I don't think I've ever seen a stressed out black guy EVER. Every black guy I talk to comes over extremely calm and NT. Why is this?

@BlackBoyo @Zeta ascended @Enigmatic93 @benisblatt @Blackout.xl @ImprovLoser @Rob Paul'sHeight
@Fuk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 3902 and 3 others
I don't think I've ever seen a stressed out black guy EVER. Every black guy I talk to comes over extremely calm and NT. Why is this?

@BlackBoyo @Zeta ascended @Enigmatic93 @benisblatt @Blackout.xl @ImprovLoser @Rob Paul'sHeight
I’m stressed out and depressed to the point where I’ve had white hairs since 14. I’m an outlier though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
if u met me you wouldnt have made this thread. im autistic as shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 1973
Meme

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209

We are thought from a young age to not cry and stress like a little bitch, my family used to beat me from a young age for misbehaviour so shit doesn't get to me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lifeagame, Deleted member 245, Zeta ascended and 4 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Blackout.xl
We are thought from a young age to not cry and stress like a little bitch, my family used to beat me from a young age for misbehaviour so shit doesn't get to me.
Beating in what way?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
my mom beat my ass when i was a kid and it seemed to have the opposite effect to what she intended and now i'm a pussy little bitch

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 685
Also, when I was young, my parents thought me how to distrust the white man and never tell them shit that can be used against u by the law. This meant in school, I would never show or tell what I did at home. I just lied.

• JFL

@Fuk
Combination of low IQ and high testosterone. Not all of us are "NT" or "calm" tho. Black autists especially have a hard time relating to other blacks.

• +1
lower IQ on average

• So Sad
High DHT and Testosterone

And no they stress easily

They will quickly fuck your shit up

They are, it’s just not easy to see it on their faces.

high T/low IQ combo

• +1
Blacks from Africa are usually calm and African Americans are quite aggressive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
I’m extremely stressed out and suicidal

Personally I'm high iq and low inhib. I think blacks live more in the moment than the other races. Most stress comes from worry about shit and niggas just tend not to. I never care about shit I can control and im impossible to piss off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3526
Why is @Gudru not tagged? He is the blackest of them all.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back